Am I balding? 23 years old, should I get on finasteride?

am I balding? 23 years old, should I get on finasteride?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFPjLwzL-14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how is that even a question? do you think you're hallucinating that massive fucking bald spot?

Na, user. Looks like roaches are eating your hair while you sleep. Just spray pesticide on your pillow before bed each night and you will notice it growing back in no time.

shiet

you dont wanna go on finasteride, really can fuck shit up wit hyour dick, but also change your peronality, permanent.

Balding is just nature. I know its depressing and the thought of going bald scares the hell out of me. But, man, you gotta just own it. You're going bald. So what? You can either let that eat at your confidence, or you can make the best of it and try to make it worse.

Try to butch up and build muscle. If you can grow a beard, let it grow out. There are ways of making it work.

*try to make it work

Sorry. Typo.

i reccomend sugar bear hair!!

Shave your head and lift you faggot

Just get a prescription for propecia. Stops hair loss. There's a small chance your balls might shrink a bit apparently.

That prevents the hair from going, but it's a daily med. Do this with rogaine until your hair comes back and you'll be set. Still have to keep using the med though

I think Rogain works on holes like that but not for me, I am missing from the front.

Hey Baldy McBaldo, trichologist here. You have what is common known as accelerated early onset male pattern baldness. In other words you are going to be bald as fuck within about 3 years. Proper Humpty Dumpty. Give up on your hair remnants now and just shave it all to grade 1.

Why would you suppress your testosterone instead of going bald? Testosterone levels are way more important than having hair for all purposes.

You're balding. I was balding at that age.
You can either let it eat at your self-confidence or fucking own it by shaving your head.
Whatever your do, don't take a pill that fucks with your dick and makes you grow moobs.

Just get clippers and a razor and listen to this song as you cut all off.
youtube.com/watch?v=wFPjLwzL-14

23? Lost cause, man.

What this guy said.

get on finasteride. i started losing my hair at 17, and I'd be bald if i didn't. No negative effects to my dick or chest at all. rogaine is good too but you have to do it everyday or it'll get even worse

It's AIDS !

Own it and shave it. Pretty sure Im gonna hve to do the same soon.

Alopecia

Kek

LOL, inbred faggot is balding from being inbred, but is such faggot that he keeps his inbred haircut. You can be inbred and go bald, and you can be a faggot with bad hair, but if you're an inbred faggot, baldness will look bad on you, bro.

Regaine, head massage, good diet, no smoking/drinking and exercise will fix your problems,

Yes you are and yes you should. A very small number of people get side effects but they can be very vocal online. Ignore them, try it

22 balding user here, actually going in for a consultation tomorrow to see if fue transplant is a possibility

Finasteride will keep my hair as is?

It's no problem if i lose my hair, I can always get a hair transplant if I want tbh.

yes definitely, unless you stress or treat your body like shit really bad. it stops the conversion of testosterone on your scalp, works really well and you only need a quarter pill every day

Finasteride will eventually grow your hair back but it takes a while. You truly won't see any significant results for months to a year.

I'll get on it, I assume the 1.25mg dose?

Money tip. Get the doc to write for the 5mg tabs and make it so you only take 1/4 tab a day. A lot cheaper than the 1mg tablets

Thanks, I mean it

One more money tip. If your insurance doesn't cover it (Or you don't have any) Use this website called goodrx.com. Spits out information for the pharmacy to use. Out of pocket cost for finasteride can be high, but the coupon will cut it down immensely