I jerked off for the 3rd time today, and now my balls ache

I jerked off for the 3rd time today, and now my balls ache,

Wat do?

jerk a 4th time
if they ache it means they're full as fucc

Pussy! I went off 6-7 time in my golden years!

So did I about 20 minutes ago and my balls feel fine. Maybe you're doing it wrong?

only your 3rd? pussy ass balls, I dont get outta bed till my 4th

just got done my 3rd also my dicks a bit sore but not the balls man

put the cum back in your balls

OP your supposed to jerk off by pulling on your cock not your balls idiot

kek

Mister, you are a fucking pussy

Please tell me this is a joke..... why are these numbers so low?

What's everyone's record? Mine's 19 in one day when my parents were out of town when I was like 17.

30 for me

mate ive jacked off about 20 times today

when i was 13 i used to jack it like 40 times a day

to be fair though my balls were red raw from all the slapping

it was funny though at like the 40th fap literally nothing but a little "poof" comes out of your dick

Can I count fucks on top?

yeah sure

for real you guys are pussys dude like bro i said before i used to fap about 40 times a day when i was 13 on the weekend

bro my record must be some shit like 60 faps
i dont know how you guys find it that hard to fap?

I think I did 10-12 in one sitting once for like 17 over the whole day.

If you edge too often it can cause your balls to get sore. Unless you were squeezing you balls while jerking in that case it's probably an allergic reaction to something you ate...

your dick is probably 1/3 the length of mine so 60 for you is like 20 for me.

mines 7.8 inches? how big is yours?

>Unless you were squeezing you balls while jerking
> in that case it's probably an allergic reaction

That makes me 21 inches cool!

Also I didnt realize Inches used decimals I thought it was fractions....

I feel like i could go longer. i just get bored

Damn! Am I late for the gathering of the underageb&s? What did I miss? We're talking about jerking off? Okay, uhhh...

yo m8 i use 2 jerk like 30 tims every 4 minutes lawl

Idk how to answer this.

but pee is stored in there. Maybe he just needs a piss

Don't pretend to be entitled to financial compensation if you or a loved one hasn't even been diagnosed with mesothelioma

thats how i did my most faps (sorta) about like i say 60 faps in a single day.

hid in the school bathrooms and skipped lessons had about 30-40 faps in there then went home and did it a ton (was grounded)

like i said its a rough estimate but id say 60 faps is my most

I just couldn't do it, like I said including fucks it got to like 24, but I only masturbated at night because I never was able to sleep well so It was like

my achey breaky balls

That makes two of us then

jfc, how did you do that? I can't do that many, and i have no refractory period. Are you a wizard???

well i had nothing to do in those stalls for 6 hours so i just fapped, it gets weird after about the 4th hour the stall doors had this grey pattern on them and it started moving around on its own like i was on lsd or some shit. But yeah, you dont really have much to do so i just fapped and during down time drew doodles on my time table

wow. talk about fluid loss. When you fap that many times does cum just stop coming out?

sorta, it comes out as this like coagulated white shit i said before its just like a lil "poof"

holy shit. does it ever completely stop though? Do you think it's possible to run out of cum?

probably

cut them off

that's fuckin wild. human capabilities never fail to amaze me

You blue balled yourself, either you're too dumb to know how to jerk off properly or you're too young to know how to jerk off

I can do thirty, so i'm pretty sure he can do forty with enough lube

wait it out when the pain stops you can jerk off again, and im not tyrolling you they are acheing becasue youre overforcing them to grow semen