This is a 60s satellite Earth photo that the United States has hidden for us all this time. This prove earth is flat!

This is a 60s satellite Earth photo that the United States has hidden for us all this time. This prove earth is flat!
Open your eyes, spread the truth!1!!!

Open your eyes people

What is the most significant proof you have that the earth is flat? Whats on the other side of flat earth?

O oO

Y eh moon iznt flat ?

I like how you already tried posting this shit and an user called you out for not having the moon and the sun in the pic... so at least I see you've edited those in. But the other point user made was that the flat earth theory is in a dome and therefore you could never take this picture. lol.

It's written in the bible.
flat earth B-side.

So If the earth is flat pic relate is getting shot down correct

No it isnt in the bible

he doesnt have to get shot down to die in a stupid induced fiery crash

lets assume the earth is flat.
what changed?
>>nothing

the earth could be a fucking octagon and it wouldnt change a single fucking thing

How thick is flat earth? Why arent other planets or moons flat? Is the sun flat? Do these jeans make my ass look flat?

What about a rhombus? It would probably change things then, right?

yeah a rhombus would change everything, but cmon its really unlikely. the goverment would have told us if the earth was a rhombus

prove it

No you prove it.
My dad could beat up your dad

People believe is gods so let them believe in a flat earth if it brings them joy or a purpose in life I'm ok with that

Ok a rhombus might be just crazy talk. But then where did the saying "the four corners of the earth" come from?

You were adopted.

How can you know they are not flying cd`s

Mom? Is that you?

what is teh flat earth on? is it sit on a table?

Thats silly. CDs are too small. I cant even fit on of my feet on one.

I think it's Donald again.

explain.

Hey ! I like you ( straight way )

Ho shit, my sides.

It is a conspiracy indeed but it's not the government and the media that are lying to you. It's OP. The Earth is indeed flat but it's not a circular flat disc - IT'S A FLAT SQUARE! The four corners of the earth anyone? Athletes came from the four corners of the earth to compete in the Olympics - and from the Bible “And gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.” (Isaiah 11:12) OP wants you to believe that the Earth is a flat disc, when in reality it's a flat square, like a tile.

Thats how aliens were invented

Oh shit! This guy figured it out.

I like ducks.

God told Abraham that heaven is 12 miles up, and he'll is 6 miles down..
Too bad science killed that idea.
Gtfo with this fringe bullsgit.
Earth is a ball.

Earth is a flat square. In bible days a mile was a lot bigger duh

Obviously it is flat because if it was round, aussies will fall to space. On the other side there are 4 elephants over a giant turtle flying in space you moron

I need to have a talk with my high school geography teacher

This is a crescent Moon. Notice the round shading? It's caused by the Earth's Shadow. It is curved because the Earth is a Sphere. It is round. Proof every night look at the moon.

What kind of miles ? Nautic miles ?

KEK

Shut the fuck up Terry

Wow. I bet you think the earth is 5000 years old too.
You thumpers are great.

No its 2017 years old idiot

Wrong... Eclipses are made by Earth shadow. Mon phases depend of relative sun position

haters will say it's photoshop

>earth is flat!
>but the moon n the sun aren't

you can see that's one fake ass photo