Hi, i am ready to kill myself

hi, i am ready to kill myself.
i'm searching for a good method, while relying on drugs to make it painless.
so far my idea is to go to a remote forest, pop enough xanax to fall asleep and freeze to death in the snow that will soon fall where i live.
if you have a better idea or want to suggest how to get xanax when i have 0 connections with anyone who might have an idea where to find it, feel free to help.
thank you

OP don't overthink it

Find a snail in your garden, get naked, sit in the bath. Place the snail on your sternum and wait 24 hours for it to consume you in a carnivorous rage

Just don’t.

If you really want to kill yourself, why bother planning it out at all? What does it matter?

Go to any store, steal something, cause a scene, wait for the cops, try to go for the gun and get shot in the face. Who cares anyways?

You could literally go to the nearest store and do this right now....Unless you don't really want to kill yourself....

I feel like bleeding out would be pretty painless. Ever had a super intense headrush? It's gonna feel just like that. Lightheadedness followed by passing out.

i feel like this most days. it never happens. stop fantasising it. dont kill yourself

a gun is painless if you do it right. but it makes a mess. also i doubt you would freeze to death. i don't know where you live but at the worst you would probably wake up with some frostbite. then you would have failed suicide and lose a few toes and maybe even fingers. if you want it painless your only options are to shoot yourself or take a shitton of drugs that react dangerously with each other. again i don't know where you live. but drugs are everywhere

cops in my country don't go around shooting anyone who they don't like. also, usually the most firepower they have is a taser.

i'm a pussy when it comes to pain. i couldn't stand the though of even the momentary pain i would need to cause myself to bleed out enough to die.

getting a weapon is very hard where i live. also, i have no one to ask for directions, and you wouldn't exactly go up to strangers in the street asking where to find some drugs.

despite me having this image handy, I would say don't. there's no turning back from it, might as well try anything else first.

where do you live? maybe it sounds crazy but honestly i can't see how you couldn't go to a seedy place and get drugs. I remember when I was in baltimore, a big city in america, i was just walking around minding my business and i had 4 or 5 people walk up to me asking if i wanted to buy drugs. I think it's easier to find than you might think, whether or not you live in america

i know of a gypsy ghetto in my city that has a reputation of being full of addicts, prostitutes and heroin.

if i get hopeless enough i might go down that route, but i would prefer to keep any communication to a minimum, especially in a place where i could easily get beaten up for looking at someone funny.

now that i think about it, it doesnt seem that bad.

skydiving... if youre gonna do it do it like a badass

Helium. Puts you to sleep.

thanks for this picture. it seems like a more guaranteed method than a possible failure via freezing to death.

still thinking about possible bliss via a drug induced death, but that might also have a chance of me surviving and staying physically traumatized depending on what i take.

regardless if i use it, thanks.

you would be amazed at how many people survive falls from outrageous heights, user.

definitely risk free, no pain, if it doesn't work you'll feel a little light headed and can try again till it does.
probably not the cheapest, but cheaper than drugs.

I used to snort that shit. U want it fast and painless? Just jump from an exciting height screaming fuck the police

Gorgeous pic, would love some maor. fap fap fap

Tried to pass out with xanax with a bag over my head once, didn't work. Apparently it knocks you out but not enough for you to not wake up to certain stimulus, and avoid death. Of course, I remember passing out with the bag over my head (I was holding a rubber band with my hands so that upon passing out the rubber band would close the bag) But then woke up 12 hours later, bag torn to shreds, barely able to move from all the xanax. Mom's bf came home and found me and I ended up in an institution for 2 weeks.

tldr dont use xanax, get some opiates

op here.
ill be heading out, will try to find some drugs.
if i'm not successful, ill have to refrain to the helium thing, even though i'd rather not wait for shipping.
thanks to everyone in this thread.
im likely to get offered heroin, probably cut with rat poison or some shit. oh well, whatever works.
i dont have sauce to it, sorry to dissapoint you.

dont

Asprin is relatively easy to overdose on. Combine that with over the counter sleeping aids like Zquil to make the experince less tramatic. Good luck OP. Hope you make it out without pain.

Gotta make sure to do a couple flips as well.

the handful of people who jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge and survived all universally say they regretted their decision the moment their feet left the bridge. something to think about, user.

Don't listen to this faggot. Asprin will destroy your liver and you will be in extreme pain and it will take awhile before you die.

Shoot yourself overdose of heroin and you"ll be fine
Bye op

Guys, like 24 pills of Benadryl kills you. You just gotta be sure to stay awake.

Why must you stay awake, does the drug go to sleep when you do?

shhhhh.

Beeing black out drunk would work too but i would not recommend the kys part. Just get drunk already!

Please don't do it man. If you want someone to talk to I can be there for you. I could use someone to talk to myself as well. Please.

thought about it, piss in a tub of Clorox,
ammonia + bleach = mustard gas.
even if OP doesn't see, how favorable is this method anons?

Kik?

Don't

more pics?

This really you OP? Pls post a (You) as proof, then I'll gladly post my kik so everyone can harass me.

I'm not op, but you said you need someone to talk to

I appreciate it, but I'd rather not post my kik except if it's for OP.

op here.
i'm sorry if you think i can help you, but i'm afraid talking to me would actually worsen your condition. ill post a (you), but keep in mind they're easy to fake.

i'm leaving the house shortly so i won't post more in this thread. thanks for all the info, and thanks for stopping me from trying to freeze (must likely unsuccesfully)

i'll probably get back even if i score some drugs, but i doubt i'll make posts. thanks again Sup Forums. bye

Hey man, if you change your mind and want to talk to me about whatever, here's my kik: hypercommodity.

go sleep on a track

Don't do it OP. It's not worth it. We are here for you.

You are just going to be doing a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Life is worth it , even if it doesn't seem to be.

You aren't going to do it because you posted this fucking thread. If you truly wanted to end your life you wouldn't do this.
Killing yourself is the stupidest fucking decision anyone can ever make unless they are in the worst possible situation; I'm talking fucking sex slavery and torture shit.
If you want to off yourself because people don't talk to you or you got fired you need to take a step back and realise how fucking dumb that is. Just make an effort to improve your conditions instead of running away.

you will be in pain for hours before you die
talking from experience

Try working out (5x5 stronglifts) for a month boefre doing it. If you still want to off yourself I'll post an easier, less messy method to do so.

thats boring, start doing dangerous shit. like fucking hookers bareback, jump your car from a biulding to another.

the world is your oyster when you want death

OP are you.from eastern europe?