Who'd cum all over my ex's face? Does she look like a slut

Who'd cum all over my ex's face? Does she look like a slut

i'd rather cum on her tits

Nice, they're good

any nudes?

she looks like one of those sluts that gets fucked a lot because she offers to suck your dick first

No same quality ones. Her nudes are from a webcam

Fuck seriously? She was always asking if she could suck my dick our living room and shit. So how does that work, how does she get fucked more from that?

>Who'd cum all over my ex's face?
I'd rather cum down her throat or in her pussy.
>Does she look like a slut
Yes.

cuz guys who wouldn't normally go after her don't have to put in any work so they're more willing to fuck her

thats enough just would like to see her tits out

Already have...

Nice one dog. Unless you know her initials that's prolly bs

Cool

Damn yeah makes sense like she gets em all hard and they're like fuck it I'll just get my nut in this pussy and go home

She tried to hide her sluttiness for sure and act innocent. Hot love to see you hold her head against you while you cum down her throat and don't let her pull away

>love to see you hold her head against you while you cum down her throat and don't let her pull away
For sure. She doesn't get to come up for air until she's taken it all down her slutty throat like a good girl, noisily swallowing as I pump her full of cum.

That pussy

You got kik or anything

No.

I would, and yes.

Yeah just give her a fat load on her slut face?

I want to fuck her pussy up. Just fuck her hard a d watch her moan a d scream

She's obnoxiously loud. Her insecurities make her want to be heard by everyone so they know she's getting Dick. She's hot a sloppy wet pussy that's fun to cum in

I love it when they get loud. I want every one to know she is getting wrecked. Any more of her fuckable cleavage

Passed out ass

Yeah bro

butter face

Really dude