Would you ever let your gf or wife get pregnant by another man?

Would you ever let your gf or wife get pregnant by another man?
For me it's so erotic, I can't stop thinking about that.
Having a big family and none of the kids are your's.

There are many haters of this, but it's a really stealth thing to do. Especially if the bull looks like you somewhat.

People get too hung up on "muh genes".
If you are a cuck, I see no reason to impregnate her yourself.
Kids will be beautiful anyway and you will love them and raise them to be your's.

Your own kids vs bull's kids, pros and cons?

I met my wife 2 weeks before she gave birth to her first kid. We were together for a year and we decided we wanted one more kid so her ex was more than willing to knock her up one more time.

I just cant understand the mentality of a cuck. The only silver lining is that their genetics will die forever

jew psy-ops. That's right goy raise someone else's bastard children. Its so hot to waste your life spending resources benefiting others.

How did you decide to let him do it?
It's a sexual desire.
Other than that, I've always been into family stuff.

The children will be loved and cared for.
They would also look like me a bit, because we would choose such a guy for stealth reasons.

Oh hey look another faggot ass cuck thread
Heres a pro tip beta male
> if someone else fucks your girl, its not your girl

i love sharing my gf but i can't even wrap my head around this one at all. Why man? what about your own kids dude

Only to impregnate her.
We would have an otherwise vanilla relationship.

I find the idea erotic but could never go through with it.

gigabait100000fishes.jpeg

Thats my pro argument too

>How did you decide to let him do it?
I really got into femdom before meeting my wife. Dom kept getting more and more extreme and eventually started alcohol injections into my balls which killed them off. First kid was happy and healthy so we asked if he wanted to make another and he was more than happy to.

Nope... I am fully capable of impregnating my wife so why should I ?

I would see them as mine.
>they are wanted in this world
>they exist because of me
>I arrange everything
>I raise them from birth
So essentially, only genes differ, but if they are healthy and I love them, why would genes make much difference?

I might consider it if I can beat the living shit out of her baby afterwards, leading to a quick and easy abortion. That's one of the things that turn me on.

We have one kid between us, but I love the thought of another man knocking her up too. She had an affair last year behind my back with an older guy at her work, so that leads to this line of thinking somewhat. I was pissed when I found out, but the more i imagined her doing it, the hotter it became. What makes it erotic for me is the level of submission she'd have to be at to do that for another man, both of us, really

If she fucks another man she doesnt give a shit about you. Even if u agreed to it. Enjoy raising some other fucks kid. You deserve this shit

What is stopping you?
I find it really hot when people talk casually about these things.
I see it that way too.
If the guy is right no one will ever know the kids are not your's.
You can enjoy impregnation and pregnancy, later you can just forget about it and love your kids.

Im getting paid to impregnate women who have weak men. Not kidding.

This thread is fucking cringey as shit. You all need to consider suicide.

Making her do it for you, that's an interesting perspective.
She would have to submit fully to do something like that.
You don't know what you're talking about.
She would be doing it FOR me.
Most women have trouble getting ibto this, because of the conditioned ressistance.

Elaborate.

No, but I definitely would knock up another man's gf / wife as long as I could be sure I wouldn't get stuck with child support.

What I think is even more hot is I have two kids and both the women let their man think it is his. I can't wait to go introduce myself to my daughter when she turns 18.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THOSE UFO NIPS

c u c k
u
c
k

It's not uncommon.
That's why it's not such a big deal.

You really should consider swallowing a .357 Magnum bullet
>sage goes in all fields.

>conditioned resistance
You misspelled common sense.

Not really.
Men have been getting cucked behind their back since the dawn of mankind.

We can only prove it in modern times, just imagine how rampant it was in the older days.

i keep getting this message across platforms must be the jews

its unfortunately working on me, they got me to share my wife once now i am hooked on seeing her get fucked by other men all the other time

they started with just feeling her up now she lets them cum in her with no condom...its only a matter of time before they get her pregnant, i dont know how to stop, i love smelling their cum on her cunt

i really dont want her to have someone else's kids but i think its going to happen and i shamefully love it

>i really dont want her to have someone else's kids but i think its going to happen and i shamefully love it
I know exactly how you feel.
I used to hate this idea after cumming, but now I love it all the time.
You get used to it and stop hating yourself eventually.

I can't speak on historical infidelity, what I can say is that the difference is that it was unwanted. People don't like cucks because it shows a reality where they could be in that situation, which is sickening to most normal people.

TL;DR if your fetish happened to anyone else the might go off the deep end and commit murder it's so bad.

I fantasize about my wife getting knocked up by another man all the time. But I could never let it become a reality.

I understand that.

Let's be open-minded here.
Check this perspective out and consider it:
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG OR BAD ABOUT IT.
>no one will know
>no one will care
>kids will be treated as biological
>no one will worry

You may call me a freak or sick or whatever, but nothing will happen.

The only bad thing about it would be the fact that someone else impregnated her, but I percieve it as good.

The cuck is the only one that "loses" here, but we actually like it.
We may be sick, or maybe not, who cares in the end.
We just want to live lives that would fulfill us.
Everyone is different.

fucking WHAT LOL
you let someone literally sterilise you
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Why not?

No

kys

For me it is just an extremely hot fantasy. The thought of it actually happening and people knowing I like it makes me feel ill

I see it as a psycological issue, cucks display hatred for their wives when they want them to be defiled by other men, hatred for themselves when they want that same thing. sometimes hatred for other races when they treat them as animals or "bulls". It just seems derived from hate to me.

I'd never want to raise someone else's kids, I have 2 kids and there's this bond we share where I have a deeper understanding of their issues because they are a lot like me.

You don't accept yourself.
Stop caring what other people will think, that is the biggest trap to authenticity and happiness.

>You will know, your wife will know, the man who cucked you will know
>Everyone will care, even if you somehow manage to perform enough mental gymnastics to convince yourself you don't. Your wife won't respect you, the man who actually fathered your child may decide to oust you as the father because let's be real the kid deserves a better male role model than your cuck self.
>Sure whatever
>Look at these olympic level mental gymnastics

Using this logic you can justify anything.

Some actions are wrong, and wanting to do them is wrong. We could have an argument about whether cucking falls into that category, but your base logic is flawed.

People like you SHOULDN'T accept themselves lol.

Not everyone is a worthwhile human being who should learn to accept themselves.
For example, you and those like you are not.

Imagine if every human male was as pathetic as you throughout history, as a species we'd have been troglodytes skulking around in caves while neanderthal chad fucked our women and mated us in to extinction.

You weaken the species, the only silver lining being that you are at least a genetic dead end.

I'd rather just keep jerking off to the thought of it

They are like you because kids are sponges, they will do anything their parents/"parents" do.

Also, don't lretend you understand. There is no hate involved.

>Your wife won't respect you
She will respect me much more for doing what I want instead of doing what everyone else does out of fear and shame.

we have come millions of years only to have fucking spastics like you think it's sexually arousing for another man to impregnate their women. You are an abomination of the highest nature. I'm glad you're not going to remain in the genepool.

>She will respect me much more for doing what I want instead of doing what everyone else does out of fear and shame.

No, she won't lol. But hey you convince yourself of whatever man.

Let's be real man, everyone else impregnates their own women because they want to, and because they're not simpering deviants who secretly hate themselves.

Wife is fixed so it's nearly impossible. But when she fucks other guys she always wants them to fun inside her. I love it

Cucking can not hurt the cuck.
Others may get hurt, but you need to be careful.
Therefore, cucking is not really bad.
Thanks for the passion man.
You feel strongly about this because deep down you fear being cucked in this way.
You feel like you are not good enough to keep a woman.
Thanks for sharing.

dang, I know this chick, went to highschool w/ her, in kalamazoo, mi

Hey OP. I will totally get your wife or girlfriend pregnant I'm not even joking. My only requirement would be I still get to fuck her a few times while she's pregnant and I want to attend the birth. As soon as it's out I will walk away and you'll never see me again as long as you promise to give the cat a good life.

I'm dead serious I love impregnation and birth.

I've kept a woman for 25 years and she still begs me for it.

But again man, if mental gymnastics and projecting your insecurities on to strangers on the internet are what allow you to cope with being like you are, who am I to take that away from you.

Virgin detected.
Women will submit as long as you keep your frame.
If her man strongly belives something, she will most likely go along.

Women follow, they don't have any sort of built-in morals like you virgins may belive.
Get back to Sup Forums and talk about fair maidens.

proof:

hell no

what the fuck is wrong with you faggots, kids are fucking expensive to raise

>Pretending to be redpilled
>Advocating cucks

Fuck outta here lol

>if someone likes something that I don't, he sure as hell ain't red-pilled, go red-pill brothas

>If someone directly buys in to bluepill cuck mentality as peddled by the media they aren't redpilled

Checks out actually

>If you are a cuck, I see no reason to impregnate her yourself.
your ancestors would be proud op

I don't buy into anything. I am a cuck.

dubs don't lie

>pushing this shit in dozens of threads a day to normalize disgusting degenerate race-mixing behavior

i hope the majority of Sup Forums users understand what they're seeing here and are not actually fooled by this shill shit

Come on put your money where your mouth is.

I wonder who'se interests it is apparently in to be astroturfing the normalization of disgusting perversions like being a cuck.

Interesting to think about.

It's literally not about race mixing and I've said every time that I'm not into niggers.
Kill yourself.

OP doesn't have a girlfriend, let alone a wife.

People who know they are unattractive should not breed. It's selfish. If they end up as cucks that's too the benefit of everyone, provided their partner is attractive as is their breeding partner.

I want to trick my gf into thinking I'm someone else, like at a costume party or something, seduce her and fuck her and get her pregnant without knowing it's me.

Anyone else have this fantasy?

Stop samefagging

No

That's the only post I made this thread

So basically, the zionist shills are out to get you. Sup Forums is a high priority in the plan to create the new world empire.

I never fuck anything else than virgins, because I think its disgusting to have your wife fucked by someone else.

Lol, what a fucking nigger.

>MS PAINT IS HARD TO USE

Someone who wasn't samefagging wouldn't give enough of a shit to try and prove they weren't you fucking retard.

Sure, I must be the only perverted freak on Sup Forums.
You beat me, I know when I lose.
Get back to yoir trap thread and check out the new dick rate thread.
Have fun in the normal parts of Sup Forums.

OP stop having conversations with yourself

thank god your retarded sperm isnt impregnating your wife. cuck faggots like you need to be weeded out of the gene pool.

Actually, the problem is more about the child themselves
If by any chance I learn in the future that my father is not my true father and that I was born because of his cuck fantasy, I would feel utterly disgusted

This, all day long, I've pondered a fake ID and Craigslist ad, my wife and I agreed to stop at 2... I'd prefer more

Not entirely on topic but I did let 2 of my friends shag my wife when she was 8 months pregnant.

Kys

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hebe detected

You'll never have to see how ugly your kids would have been.

why wouldn't you take it a step further and adopt? that way not even the wife is yours

only if she had girls and we had an arrangement that I could impregnate them once they turned 16

I'll tell you the only way this would be a good thing is if she divorced you. It's pretty painful when you love your kids and your wife is a cunt, starts dating some douche bag who gets to spend more time with your kids then you can

how much are they paying you?

What the fuck have you all become?

Fake ID is a good idea.
I've always wanted to have a single baby-daddy for all my kids, but there are some problems:
>if he's a guy I know he may get into our lives in a way we don't want
>if we know and see him often, it takes away from the feeling of kids being mine
>if he knows your name he may cause some trouble or tell someone
This is why you get a fake ID and exchange emails with him.
You tell him to check for emails weekly.
When you need another baby you just tell him to meet up.

Three fiddy