Well, call me a whore but i gotta survive

Well, call me a whore but i gotta survive.

>be me
>19 year old swedish female
>Used to work at McDonalds but lost my job because school took my time
>Living alone in a student apartment
>Got no income to pay rents
>Now has to sell my body to "survive"

A close friend to me gave me an idea.
So im now selling myself in any way you want me to.
I do requested vids, pics, fettisches, skype cam etc. (Meetups if you buy me a ticket or live in Sweden)

Add my snapchat to discuss: emmawenmark

I'm really fucking desperate at the moment so dont add me if you're not going to help me out. Dick pics wont pay my rent.

Picture is me
snap: emmawenmark

pic with timestamp or gtfo

holyshit grill yer body is beautiful

This

I will move you in with me and fix all your problems

shit is fake, no timestamp.

show us your asshole, if it looks good im coming over to sweden and paying for you permission to lick your asshole, im dead serious

Vilken stad?

Tits or gtfo bitch

Tits or gtfo, we don't need attention whores here.

GTFO this nice wholesome board
Also in a society like Sweden there is zero excuse to resort to whoring to survive so that is complete bullshit

Holy fuck..... There's someone intelligent on Sup Forums. Looks like its time to kill myself.

How do you newfags not get that this is a personal army request? OP isn't that chick, he's some salty motherfucker giving out a chick's snapchat which happens to be her first and last name.

Har du swish? och bor du i götet?

Tim lägg av

Tim är det du?

Har du swish? Bor du i göteborg?

Jesus two intelligent people in one thread? I am afraid we are going to have to ask the 2 of you to fuck, or fight to the death.

lost job at McDonalds because you needed to use the time to study but is willing to fly around the world doing meet-ups with weirdos on Sup Forums. GTFO.

Nope
Jag bor i sthlm

Fitta va bögigt, lägg ut lite goa bilder på dig själv och skriv gärna ett datum på dig själv med en bläckpenna för att bevisa att du inte trollar

Självklart min herre, beräknad tid för detta är 44 minuter. Håll koll i tråden, somna inte!

Them Trips.

If you live in Sweden then no need to sell your body, the muslims there should already take care of that.