1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Terror attacks happen in your country? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qIvw4yuIjz0
youtube.com/watch?v=emdFFXKbw9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

flag
yeah. we're used to it

>"another terror attack is imminent"
How the fuck do they know that? Surely if you knew enough to say that then you'd know enough to arrest them or whatever?

Yeah, this is what I don't get.

We are too poor to actually have Muslims

we had one but it wasn't a muslim so idk

Why are they wearing woodland camo instead of urban camo?

Same

Probably the only advantage :)

Doing something about it is Islamophobic you faggot

1. flag
2. No, Islam is religion of peace.

I thought Czechia is supposed to be nice

1. Flag
2. Only very rarely when some anglo-protestant scum attack

Because your government will be behind it, and use it to further push their non-privacy agenda

We've dodged a couple of really nasty attempts, couple of smaller ones snuck through.
Kind of lucky in that while our intelligence services are fairly bad, our wannabe terrorists are actually fucking retards.

What ?

They already monitor everything anyway, I'm not sure what's left for them to take

1. you are gay
2. No. Too irrelevant, no one would care.

Packets

didn't they want to monitor and censor the internet pretty heavily too? I think Sup Forums and Sup Forums had a few threads about it recently

they do

why the fuck would the secret services tell you or me about it? hint: the clue is in the name. more importantly why would they let the islamist shitstains know that they're being watched and are about to be dealt with?

Funland

Nope. I guess we're too UG for that. One of our ex-president's is getting buried tommorrow, so there's an opening, but the police and military presence will be high so I doubt anybody is retarded enough to try anything.

Norway is so white, even our terrorists are aryan.

no
most people here say because of "road to europe" meme but it's just because we didnt mess up their shitholes, so they have no revenge to take on us

flag
no
i dont know, nobody wants to blow up

i read somewhere that they think the dude didnt build the vest himself thus they think hes part of a group who will now be looking to act before theyre inevitably caught. lets hope they strike before their caught.

Because of the wall. Hopefully soon ours saves us too

pretty sure isis's end goal is to sack Rome, which they consider to be the hallmark of Europe and Christianity

all those terrorists are acting random, there's no escalation plan. if they wanted, they would already have done so
there has been discovered some planning it tho, guess we have more experience with terrorists

>All those terrorists are acting random
>But their motivations are definitely some Chomsky le evil empire crap and not the fact that they're sexually frustrated pakis
Yeah alright chum

its a shithole stay away

Looks nice to me

you're not exactly in position to give any lessons

1. Flag
2. No. Because we have superior secret services

>the fact that they're sexually frustrated pakis
How do we fix this?

They have nothing, it's just an excuse to look busy.

just stay away

Why ;_;

let them take the anglo hoes

they're full

I just want to visit

They are wearing MTP, you lot call it multicam.

remember to eat this when you go

paks being sexually frustrated is a meme invented by angry white virgins. they clearly can get plenty of sex and that pix is proof (most of the girls met up with them voluntarily)

This, the UK shouldn't do anything to offend these peaceful people as it is racist and it will just encourage them to attack.

I think you're under the mistaken impression I could give a squirt of hot piss what some dago's inane thoughts on the motivations of terrorists are

>happy Sweden
every time

>most of the girls met up with them voluntarily
Underage kids from broken homes, yeah real alpha of them.

You guys joke but many people actually feel this way. How do we save them?

They are being lured by drugs.

>hungarian sweet

fucking foodstealers
what the ACTUAL FUCK
first gulyás now kürtöskalács

You cannot save those people, they need to learn the truth then want to help themselves.

Don't dignify the turkshit with (You)s

Funland
Nope, too obscure for sandnigs not to mention we haven't really participated in conflicts at ME so no reason to strike at us

I was amazed when all the idiots in this country were suprised the NSA was data mining. I just assumed this shit was always going on because it was technically possible.

>we haven't really participated in conflicts at ME so no reason to strike at us
You should send some conscripts to get some combat experience before the russian invasion.

Not him but I've already been. You mad bro?

Transylvania
Terrorism is systemic through the centralized romanian government

Because people would call you paranoid, a kook, or a conspiracy theorist back then if you believed the truth about the NSA. Same as now people would still say the same about you if you said there's a secret globalist oligarchy running things around the world.

why? what do they do?

kürtöskalács is Szekler, and therefore Transylvanian

They dump criminals from other parts of the country here (pic related)

Thailand
Yes, Islamic separatist insurgency in 3 of the south most provinces.

They make superior food.

1.Ireland
2.Only a matter of time, the IRA chimping out and showing Muslims what true terrorism is like will be scary.

Neither has Sweden you Islamist sympathiser

>1. Your cunt
Flag
>2. Terror attacks happen in your country?
At least once or twice a month, caused by anarchists
>Why or why not?
Freedom ain't free

>ketchup

kys

France
Yes we often have attacks. I think the press covers these events enough..

>Romanian villagers in southern transylvania invent colacs
>Hungars and shekels steal it and claim it for themselves
>Chimp out when others do it

I bet you think palnica is hungarian, too

>being a spook apologist
Secret Service are the lowest of the low.

last attack we had was in like 2012, some pali blew up a bunch of jews at an airport. before that we had some roaches chimping out in the 80s.

What we are poor but have like 3 mosques and a few muslims here

>unelected leader restricting freedoms and privileges and deploying the army onto the streets

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Happened two years ago
>Why
Islamic State

stop wewuzzing you retarded gyppo
colac secuiesc is Transylvanian cuisine

>implying bongs enjoy any freedoms worth mentioning in any context
Government giveth; government taketh away. Such is life in feudal Bongland.

>Terror attacks happen in your country?
actually yes, but not muslim terror
>Why?
commie terror actually. i kid you not

You'd think after a century of failure after failure people would stop believing in communism

i just assumed it was always going on simply because they can
i also find hilarious when "Anonymous" users do death threats or post criminal content such as CP. there's no true anonymity anywhere, why would Sup Forums be different in that aspect?

that wasn't real communism though :^)

What about right wing authoritarians shooting protesters and abusing the constitution?

unfortunately no. just look at this faggot but the ideology is an excuse, as always. niggers will nigger
i don't believe in "war against terror" because terrorists are criminals. they are to be investigated and caught, not carpet bombed

Communism is good under certain circumstances, people that try to reform non communist countries are retarded.

Kek. Such delusion

>Communism is good under certain circumstances
The practice of communism has never brought economic prosperity, spiritual fulfillment, political emancipation and individual liberty. Neck yourself, dumb postmodernist pinko.

The red scare ended a while ago m'dude, no need to be so terrified.

In modern times we only had 1 Islamic terrorist attack in 2004, where Theo van Gogh was killed.

We had 1 leftist attack in 2002, where Pim Fortuyn was killed.

In the 70's we had some school and train hijackings bij Mollucans because the government had promised them their own country after liberating indonesia from the Indonesians, but that never happened. The hijackers got shot by our military police.

>terrorism

Lol, that's good for niggers and mudslimes. White countries don't have that.

how can we become more like nice poland

See

Let other countries invide you and perfom ethnic clensings of unwanted minorieties for you. After you decide that netion is homogenous enought you set up a revolution and regain independace.

The Dutch military police isn't fond of terrorists..

youtube.com/watch?v=qIvw4yuIjz0

your nation is a terrorist attack itself

How so?

1. the world is greek
2. no we're irrelevant to muds

And they practice to do it again. School hostage drill.

youtube.com/watch?v=emdFFXKbw9c

>The practice of communism has never brought

>economic prosperity
depends where you look

>political emancipation
>individual liberty
this depends on the type of communist community or state

>Neck yourself, dumb postmodernist pinko.

I'm not even a communist sweetie....... I'm just in favour of communism or any other political system or societal structure if it's formed peacefully with no force.

>I'm just in favour of communism or any other political system or societal structure if it's formed peacefully with no force.
Has that ever happened anywhere?

>depends where you look
Literally every attempt ended up with a collapse.