Armed and Vigilant: In Fear of a Muslim Uprising in Texas

youtube.com/watch?v=4c7AWS4Bc-M

HOLY FUCK AT THIS PROPGANADA. WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE EVIL AND TERRORIST. AND MUSLIMS AND BLACKS ARE INNOCENT.

PLS DOWNVOTE TO OBLIVION.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/muslims-are-angry-at-texas-mayor-after-she-stops-sharia-court-here-is-her-epic-response/
youtu.be/fOc56ypztRg
youtube.com/watch?v=h7o6BzFWlgM
youtube.com/watch?v=sK231BfUY7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"We are way too scared to be Muslim" mean while all the attacks have been against non-Muslims in the West -- we let them stay here, we give them comfort and they despise our culture and our people.

FFS. These people really need to be genocided. They are worse than jews.

Did my part OP

These fucking guys are doing nothing but being prepared in the event of an invasion and they are fucking being demonized as terrorists. Muslims who have been committing terrorists acts on the West monthly and despise Westerners are treated as innocent victims. Every fucking time.

The police are on our side, libshits can cry on the internet all they want

They should be more worried about a nigger uprising

this

this fag looks like a fed to me

I think they are prepared for both.

But you're right. Muslims cannot orchestrate an uprising in America. They'd be slaughtered. In Europe, maybe.

>4:30
>jewish hat
good goys

Government can afford to fund TSA but not ICE

Implying it's not the same thing

Closest guy looks like an actual vet. The guy in the back looks like one of those guys who always wanted to join but couldn't because he had "asthma."

>"we put pigs blood in the bullets to send the Muslims to hell because that is what they believe"
Based

Few years ago, Muslims attempted to shoot up a "Draw Mohammed convention". Those doon coons got shot.
Why is Texas so based.

at least someone is taking it seriously

KEK. Good spot.

Holy shit, just look at the difference in the way the two groups conduct themselves at that protest. The BAIR group is calm, organized and collected while the Black Panthers are fucking hollering and screaming like chimpanzees. These people who go out and publicly stand against Islam are true American patriots.

All these minority groups are being riled up to fight

Just imagine in the case of an ISIS invasion (obviously it's impossible and unlikely) it is so obvious that people like the Black Panthers and other black militant groups would side with the Islamic extremists, the radical left would also side with ISIS

It's sad to say but it seems like the whole world against you

riled up to fight against white nationalists*

is*

Those comments, those fucking comments holy shit.

doesn't feel good to be outnumbered, does it whitecuck? :^)

kek, you're speaking too soon lad.

i met a cunt on WoW he said he shitposts on Sup Forums all day. Nox is that you, cheeky m8?

yer m8

you online?

It's every fucking time now. They're only like 2% of the population but they seem to make up 96% of these coincidences.

if you're nox tell me the name of his warrior

bazza

I envy their ignorance

gee I wonder if Muslims have this religious thing that allows them to lie and mislead so that they always frame their religion and ideology in a positive manner as if to promote it's spread.

hmm, totally not pro-muslim propaganda, nope

Just left a bunch of shitposts. I suggest anons do the same.

At 9:30 she asks what they they about things like honor killings which are sill going on today and the group of muslims doesn't even respond to it. They just go on about how they need to be out there teaching islam is about peace n shit.

can Hispanics join one of these militias ?? just curious.

thepoliticalinsider.com/muslims-are-angry-at-texas-mayor-after-she-stops-sharia-court-here-is-her-epic-response/

Muslims are ANGRY at Texas Mayor After She Stops “Sharia Court”… Here Is Her EPIC Response!

This was in Ivering. I can see why they are worried.

Yes.
If you share in the belief of this country you would be welcome.

Gun owners/supporters of our rights are a cozy bunch who welcome all into the fold.

Irving is the fucking Saudi Arabia of Texas.

taqyya. google it.

jesus norway

I hope you all know that AJ+ stands for AL JAZEERA plus, just in case you werent aware

Mohammed usa

>norgays in charge of reading sarcastic posts

>Looked at the comments
>see this

>bye donald
THE DON BTFO BY AMER ALI ITS OFFICIAL

This is the level of thinking we will have to deal with on the left for the next 40 years

>what is a rethorical question

LOL @4:30 guy in yamaka is the shooter

>entire segment framed around blaming white texans

These are the true heroes of America. I don't think it was the best idea to just kill the innocent, but I'm sure preparing for the "Islamic Uprising" or those stupid Black Panther pigs is a good idea.

i may be outnumbered, but ill never be outgunned

It's a literal war in the comments between Sup Forums and SJWs.

At least one Muslim is cool.
>pic related

>IF YOU DEFEND YOURSELF YOU LOSE

nice try

that's the army officer that aloha snack barred his fellow soldiers a while back

>THESE WHITE MEN DEFENDING THEMSELVES FROM MUSLIM TERRORISTS ARE THE TRUE BAD GUYS!

Notice how fucking defensive she is getting over him naming radicals, like she's denying radical Islamists even exist.

These same people agree with Hillary Clinton that Israel is our greatest ally when Israel treats Muslims far worse.

wtf ur taking memeing too seriously
based nidal

>wtf ur taking memeing too seriously

Shut the fuck up, kike.

A life in possible danger is NOT a meme.

He's preparing, as all whites should.

yeah just like y2k was gonna come huh? oh wait your edgy 15 year old ass was swimming in jamal's nuts at that time

MAGA Birds

not far enough, fag

why is it that the Australians always find out about this shit before actual Americans?

these comments piss me off. bunch of fucking know it all pre-teen faggots

>yeah just like y2k was gonna come huh? oh wait your edgy 15 year old ass was swimming in jamal's nuts at that time

Excuse me? Why are you assuming I am black?

Hm, you all called me edgy and basically immature.

Are you assuming all blacks are this way? That's really racist.

why do they piss you off exactly?

It's just talk about how "White people be crazy nigga" and "Islam is a religion of peace". The typical bull shit

>"Attacks on Muslims are on the rise,"
hahahaha fuck off

>israel treats muslims worse

man... maybe i shouldnt be so tough on them after all. makes you think.

Muslims are sociopaths. He literally ignored everything the first guy said and pretty much replied with "we are good, trust me, lol"

It's like he was programmed to say that.

Like how anti-Trump assholes can never back up that Trump is a racist or "another Hitler" yet say that just that.

Those people ARE crazy though.

There are stupid people in every country.

You should know, there are bunch in your shitty country.

Future ISIS executioner right there.

This

Whites own a majority of the weapons and ammo, combine that with the typical aim of a black man.

The white men are set.

turk STANK

prepare your angus

youtu.be/fOc56ypztRg

>shooting at a creek
>hurrrr ya see dat?
>shoots at the creek some more
>training

I feel safer knowing that, in the unlikely event of a full-retard islamic uprising, we have these guys leading the vanguard

Smartest man from the emerald isle

youtube.com/watch?v=h7o6BzFWlgM

>we wuz turanic huns n sheit

excuse me? are you appropriating race to the extent that you assume jamal is a black person? you racist shitlord i know many WHITE (no tears cis males please) MALES who identify as jamals so please take your hateful, ignorant, bigoted worldview elsewhere. This is a hate-free zone!

Apparently the supporters of sharia law implementation are arguing that they are being unfairly disfavored as nothing has been done about rabbinical tribunals.
Repeal of Jewish courts when?

KEK

>Talks major shit
>Muslim comes up towards his face
>Immediately changes rhetoric and has to hide behind a police officer
Top Kek, what an edgy attention whore faggot.

>HOLY FUCK AT THIS PROPGANADA

This channel AJ+ litterally is the social media operation of Al Jazeera Media Network.

Interesting to see how their other videos try to create anti-white hate! They basically confirm the opinion of the "vigilantes" through the existence of this propaganda operation.

youtube.com/watch?v=sK231BfUY7I

>excersices 1st ammendment right to free speech
>mudslime attempts to infringe on this right via physical violence
>appeals to police for assistance, for he is under attack and his rights are being infringed

keep chimping

>few years ago

bro
the imams are a huge part of texas now
white bitches with the hijabs popping up every day

God I love coincidence detector.

((((((((same)))))))))

I stopped giving a shit who is the bad and who the good guy to be honest.
If the other side wants to see me gone and is pretty open about it I only have one logical choice left anyway.

Fucking NORMIES cheering for daenerys

>omg emporing womyn in power, how current year XXDDD

Daenerys is the worst fucking character in the whole series.

>gets every Trump card handed to hear with almost no effort from herself
>fucks it up time and time again, ruining a whole empire to "stop slavery" and making everything a hundred times worse
>on top of it, a lot of the slaves didn't even want to be freed because they had decent lives

tey ned ejumcation so are smart an ko all of thinks like MTV told me.

Ejumcate you self, red sum specific books.