Does anyone have the webm or archive link

This thread about degeneracy a few months back, had a bunch of young girls twerking in a dance studio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ft6i_2l0Qs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/53449321/#53451694
youtube.com/watch?v=tlJablWgEt0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tYsGNROAHIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=4ft6i_2l0Qs

not this one, they were middle school/high school age girls doing that shit and the thread had a bunch of pedo comments.

If you could give me some context or specific words in the thread i'll look it up for you

twerk, dance, degeneracy, pedo, etc

I think the OP was said webm, it was in a dance studio during the day with a bunch of young girls twerking inappropriately.

I have it, but Sup Forums won't allow sound webms. Sorry OP!

The one you speak of was perma deleted by mother Russia.

you're welcome

I've looked through every thread for March and did not find it. Do you have a more specific timeframe?

post it on /gif/ and link it here

July 2015 to January 2016

Was it that competition style one?

I came! user delivers yet again.

idk what competition style is but I do remember in the webm, there was a portion where one girl did a solo dance and the other girls clapped for her.

We live in a world where we worship the hole shit come froms

Is this relevant?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/53449321/#53451694

that's not it no, thanks for looking so far btw

Shills are trying to get you to jerk off instead of talking about politics, report and sage all of these threads.

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=tlJablWgEt0

No I think it was American White girls and as I said before, daylight in the studio.

There's really nothing else relevant. I can keep looking but without something more specific it'll be hours before I find anything

I tried searching myself and couldn't find it. Maybe the archive itself deleted it.

Gas yourself you fucking pedo.

You live in Canada bro

This is realistically the best use of your time

I have my TV going in the background

It's also 1am

I don't find this attractive at all. It's odd behavior in my eyes.

Here it is!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tYsGNROAHIw

That's not it, American, not slavs. Also, there was no coordination, each girl did her own thing.

The fuck is this shit