Convince everyone to Sup Forumsecome sissy sluts

convince everyone to Sup Forumsecome sissy sluts

Other urls found in this thread:

cb-x.com/The-Curve-Package_p_30.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If everyone were a sissy slut, there wouldn't be any real men left to put them in their proper place.

Sure thing, Mr. Goldberg.

I'm ready and almost there. Love humiliation and degrading too

what the fuck are you waiting for, slut? get out there and suck a cock

I know. I need some. Wish ppl were closer to me on here

Is there a girl that you're into?

A girl here? No I'm looking for a dom sadistic guy

Bump

Little faggot needs the gay fucked out of him.

source?

oy vey goym

Kitty Lynn on tumblr, she's amazing, you're welcome

post your kik, boy toy

I'd rather u guys post urs....

bump

cockdom123

Anyone else wanna share their kik ?

ter4012

This fantasy turns me on so much.

hai :)

Not found

whoops lol that's my sc kik is ter4031

it should faggot

Good I love dominate men

How do you shave?

Yes bare

I mean how you do it? Anything special? I'm a very hairy guy thinking about shaving most of it, making myself more feminine

Female shave cream and razors. Gotta make sure u get all the tight spots. No one wants a hair poking them

OK thx. I only own thongs. Don't have the money for heels :( but maybe some stockings after shaving

i love sissies in chastity

In mine most of the time now. While my wife fucks my well hung friends

what device?

i really wana upgrade from my birdlocked mini to a HTv3 Nano. i

Version of the cb6000

What's a good cage for a big dick?

the large holy trainer, tbh HT is just too good. their cages are so comfy.

otherwise, cb-x.com/The-Curve-Package_p_30.html

but it's an ancient design. if you can fit in a the largest HT. def worth the price.

I like the HT optics, just so damn expensive

too bad she's stopped now. She was the best :(

where do you even find this shit

where's that? I'd love to use you

Walking around wearing pantyhose feels great, but pantyhose, heels and a buttplug is heavenly.

buttplugs are ok I guess but Pantyhose are annoying as fuck. then again Im female and not one of you closeted faggots.

do you wanna make a vocaroo of you saying exactly that?

Any tips into how to kill my balls without needing to go to a medic?

Any interesting sissy fantasies and/experiences? Chastity mishaps?

I once dressed up head to toe, caged, plugged, and after I came I felt like killing myself and threw it all away

im in chastity day-to-day, i usually get to cum once a week(with or without the cage depending on behavior) and vaginal sex(usually without the cage) but sometimes i get punished and have to bring my gf to orgasm while trying to fuck with with my cage.

her favorite punishment besides canceling my sex, is painting my toenails since i shower at a gym before work every day. im pretty good at hiding my cage and usually no one is there at 5:45 am. but having bright pink toenails always gets me awkwardly looked at.

i dated a sjw that always posts about supporting trans and all this bullshit about trans. so i hinted to the fact that id like to crossdress in bed sometime and she her reply was 'eww thats such a turn off' lmao. people are such hypocrites

Just out of chastity

Probably the best move (throwing it away, obvs - not killing oneself)

I tried the whole CEI because it was so dirty, taboo and nasty. Finally forced myself to do it (well my girl forced me to do it) and it immediately killed the fetish. I still enjoy getting pegged by her like once or twice a year but in the end it was just a weird phase and I'm good with being not so much the alpha male but definitely not feminine.

How'd you even bring it up with a gf?

Just "deep dark secret fantasy" pillow talk.

She wanted to do rape play and incest. Surprise, surprise, she hated both too. The incest one was weirder than the cei. I couldn't keep it up because of the "brother-sister" talk and she started crying at how gross it was in the moment. After both of those we learned that fantasies are cool to have as just that, fantasies.

Despite that I still want two chicks at the same.

Never get that far in relationships unfortunately so kinkiest thing I've ever done has just been blindfolded

my last ex was totally into the brother sister fantasy. shed cum so hard when id start whispering 'oh sister youre making me so hard. keep it down so daddy doesnt here us'

Fuck nobody. Checked AF!!!

but what if daddy wheres you?