User

user,
what makes life worth living ?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/camus/#SuiResAbs
youtu.be/sVXZPgGXaVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing, right at the moment. Just didn't an hero yet because I'm a massive pussy.

shamefully, same. Well, monsterhunter is coming to PC which is sadly the only thing I'm looking forward to really...

To see your enemies run in terror from you, to chase them down and to hear the lamentations of their women as you take your reward.
Might is Right

tbh, i dont really enjoy life. im at that point where i have stuff i need and most of the stuff i want but no significant other.
also i dont want a significant other, just someone to fuck and suck my dick when i want them to. super fucked up...

Weed and math.

Not fucked up at all, I'm in the exact same boat with the same feelings towards a s/o.

Being a dad

Getting rid of muslims

Coca cola, potato chips, old Godzilla movies and Crash Bandicoot for PSX for single player and Tekken 3 for multiplayer. That's it bro, you don't need more than that :)

As Albert Camus said “The literal meaning of life is whatever you're doing that prevents you from killing yourself.”

plato.stanford.edu/entries/camus/#SuiResAbs

The beauty of it all

Being a muslim

I took 2mg xanax and drank some beers but my tooth aches, can I add ibuprofen to the mix?

Say bye bye

Milena.

i dont really enjoy life, either. its funny, right? this existence here as a human on earth is pretty shit, if you are honest.

boats and ho`s ,

PAIN! SCUMBAG HUMANS ONLY WANT PLEASURES AND CONFORT.

WHIT

Not much. Maybe my niece and nephew. Thats about it. I would have successfully hung myself if it wasn't for them. This shit life isn't worth living.

I am trying to achieve that level atm. i don't want a lot i want a decent life and money enough to support a family maybe. Do you think happiness when having thsoe things depends on the person?

anime

Fucker you beat me to it.

To seek and live real happiness

Success

fuck eat and sleep, Nothing more that's a normal human do in his whole life

constant ability to improve and the efforts put into improving, for me.
I'm a fat ugly dude with an average dick, so it's the only thing i can dedicate my life towards right now.

example: a girl held my hand today and it made me remember how lonely i am and how i wish i could find someone to be romantically involved with.

Finding out what you love doing most and making a career out of it.

I'll be honest. For a long time I was drifting through and doing nothing. For about the past year though I have been getting into investing. Started when I went to /biz/ randomly one day and saw a thread for ETH. I remember getting some BTC when it first came out to fuck around with on the dark web so I figured I would get some of these ETH and see where it goes.

Well, that made me a lot of money and since then I have just been keeping at it. I've finally made it past 6 figures now. Hoping to be able to retire off this money soon.

These days I've been feeling nothing but down. I slowly started realizing over the past year how much I've fucked up in my life. I even fucked up the one thing that gives meaning to life: women. I fucked it up with a girl who was into me, she was amazing. Beautiful, clean, intelligent, even the way she walked.. I wanted her so bad. And I fucked it up. She probably now thinks of me no more than a degenerate idiot who has no idea what he's doing.

I've been fucking up all my relationships, my grades, I've been smoking weed daily, I don't even know what to do anymore. The worst is that everything that's happened to me is my fault alone and nobody elses.

So what makes life worth living for me? The hope that one day I can make it all work. That one day things get better. And of course, my family and friends that I dearly love.

Just had to pour my feelings out, damn. I'm tearing up.

The thrills, adventure & sex.... and hopes that you'll find "the one"

breathing

To me, simplicity and physical activities like sports or just walking

Honestly the only things keeping me alive is alcohol, became a teenage alcoholic and have been for years, i can only enjoy live when i'm drunk otherwise I'm feeling like shit.

look, thats something already
ever considered doing charity work or something?

Nothing.

When I'm drunk I feel great, but I lose the filter that stops me from doing socially inappropriate or plain stupid things. I always wake up feeling like shit and embarassed as hell.

Finding meaning. If it's not where you are, then move. Take over a third world country, start picking fights just to lose, run until you don't know where you are...

Yeah I still think about the times i embarrassed my self when drunk but when you drink alone in a dark room on your own there is no way to embarrass yourself, or if you don't care what people think of you.

what does it feel like to fall in love?

Solution: drink alone. Drink frequently.
Become an alcoholic.

live love laugh and kys because you got Aspergers

I love your question OP. But aren't we all here because we don't know the answer to it? If we did, do you really think we would be on Sup Forums?

If you're gonna say it, say it right, you fucking twat

Have you ever not gotten bored of something?

Weed

Like fire is in the engine room, like napalm in a gas tank, like a million suns combining into a black hole. It feels like life was meant to feel like.

slurpin dat dick till it cum

Dauntless, its an 7/10 from what I've played already

It's an unlikely probability. I'd classify it as an impossibility.

gittin gudder

Weed and making video's
Give me a sub please
youtu.be/sVXZPgGXaVQ

God's holy light.

addicting

first time i fell in love in high school it felt amazing but as everything does it faded away and left me with depression, i'd give my life just to feel in love for a week again.

Red Dead 2 in a month

There's no such thing as aspergers. Do you really think if we were going to name a disease we'd be so cruel as to call it Ass burgers. Fuck out of here.

For those who want to kill themselves be a goddamn man. Either find a new life or an hero properly. Find a chair, some razorwire, and some superglue. Tie a noose with the razorwire hang it from a rafter make sure your head fits. Then step up on the chair, put your head in the noose and superglue your hands to your head. Fall forward and everyone will ne talking about the bad ass who ripped his own head off.
Or you know take the original advice and move the fuck on...

>what makes life worth living ?
Pic related.

if that were true, then muslims wouldn't blow themselves up for no good reason

Unless your extremely smart or talented to the point where life is just bliss for you and not just an average fuck like i am i agree with you

you spelled meth wrong

so many people talk about love, but i have never seen any evidence that it actually exists. at least not for me and my family.

/thread