Stories of times you’ve had sex in school?

Stories of times you’ve had sex in school?

I’ll start

>It was my freshmen year of high school
>just after winter break into the new semester
>he had our second set of classes
>I had p.e. this semester and I was pretty stoked
>I really liked p.e.
>anyways I show up to my first day of the new semester and p.e. is my first class
>basically none of my friends were in this class expect for this one
>we weren’t close friends but were apart of the same friend group
>his name was Logan
>I go over to him and we wait for more people to show up to see if more of our friends would show
>nope just us
>we’re basically just going over the stretching exercises that we will be doing before p.e. each day when this girl shows up late
>her name was Amanda she had just come to the school about a week before we left for winter break
>she was pretty hot like a 8.5/10
>big tits
>big ass
>slim waist
>like 5’2 which I think is super hot
>her face left a little to be desired but it wasn’t that bad
>she sat down next to me and Logan
>not exactly next to me but maybe a foot distance in between
>she looked over and smiled at me
>I smiled back
>it was the next day and she was in the gym when I got there
>she was already stretching
>she had these kinda see through but not really leggings on
>she did the touch your toes thing were you bend over
>her ass was amazing
>ItalianSmoochSoundEffect.mp3

Cont?

>only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>LOGan

continue breh

Bumping for gay story

Continue, this sounds juicy.

OP left what a faggot

What the fuck OP you know I need the juicy stuff

yes

cont

>>Long story short, I fucked her
>>Later got raped by a nigger tard kek

Only retards would believe this is real

Oh wait...

op suk go suk a dik an a banana
cuz that is all u r

hey looks its the trying to force a meme guy

Dubs logged

Disappointing. I pity your existence.

When I was a freshman high school, there was a very petite girl in my science class named Jaycie. She would routinely wear very short skirts with a thong, and seemingly had no compunctions against some people slapping her on the ass. Her typical response was to blush deeply, raise her skirt, and stick out her bare ass, often for several more casual slaps. Besides myself, there was only on other guy (as far as I knew) that was confident enough to go all the way with her. One time we were doing an experiment outside regarding condensation. There was an ice dispenser in the class room that we had to go back to several times for fresh ice. I watched carefully to see when she was empty, and as she walked past made sure to give her a vigorous slap on the ass. She gave me a cute smile, biting her lower lip just a little and flipped her skirt as she walked away. Something about that moment compared to the others made me horny beyond reason. I followed her back to the class room. As she reached for the door handle, I slipped up behind her, lifted her skirt, and slapped her hard across both cheeks. She jumped in surprise and I could tell my her gasp that it was perhaps a bit too hard. When she spun around to my delight her expression of anger dissolved. She put her her delicate hand on my chest and with a smile whispered "not so hard" before pushing me away. For a moment as she pushed me off her my heart sank and I felt sick in my stomach, but then wordlessly she bunched up her skirt and pulled it high above her waist. Turning, she entered the classroom and held the door for me, looking over her shoulder with a smile. Her bare ass beckoning me, I followed her in with great anticipation. I said something stupid and inconsequential, like "Just a second sexy" while I locked the door behind us. I looked back to see her leaning slightly on the counter top, skirt still held up, back arched and ass presented like something out of a wet dream.

Seeing the red mark left from before, this time I took caution and slapped much lighter. I wanted desperately to ravish her immediately, but even in my inexperience as a lower, I still knew what she wanted. So I set about spanking her gradually harder with each slap until I found an amount of force which elicited the best gasping moans from her. With my free hand I instinctively reached around her hips and between her legs, rubbing through the cloth of her panties alternately to my spanks. Growing bolder, I stopped momentarily and pulled her thong down around her ankles, allowing my fingers unobstructed access to inside her. I set about back to spanking her until she was rocking her hips and her breath was ragged. By now I was long since hard and pushing out of my pants. I felt a shaking sensation in my legs and hands, which much later in life I would learn is due to adrenaline rush. I wrenched my pants open, and with haste pushed myself across her, sliding myself back and forth across her clit. She reached down and pressed me harder against her. Sure that she had given me a full invitation, I wrapped both my hands around her petite waist, and as her soft fingertips guided me in, I pushed in swiftly and to the hilt. She let out a small cry of discomfort, and through the haze of my lust, I managed to give her a few moments to rock her hips higher and adjust before I began pumping her deeply, without mercy. She was much tighter than anyone I had been with before, and the sound of her breath drove me wild. I pounded her for only a few minutes before climaxing. When I did I pushed her down onto my full length, and recklessly, knowing full well the rest, came in her deeply. She asked me not to stop, but my thrusts grew instantly uncomfortable.

>not greentexting

Bullshit story is bullshit.

So keeping myself buried in her, with one hand I rubbed her clit, and with my left spanked her as best I could. It was only a minute or less before I could feel her clenching around me and gasping on the verge of orgasm. When she came it was with a sudden power, and the intensity of her orgasm was much greater than I had experienced before. Her legs shook and buckled under her. I fumbled awkwardly as I tried to hold her upright. Thankfully it was her natural inclination to keep her mouth closed, otherwise I'm sure her scream of release would have been heard all around. I rested my weight on top of her and we stood there for a few minutes regaining our breath as our hands roamed across each other. Our silence was interrupted by a jingling sound at the door, and with fright and embarrassment we realized someone was trying to get into the classroom. We hurried to rearrange our clothes, and I rushed toward the front door as she readied to unlock the back. Later when we returned outside to our classmates, we both acted as if nothing unusual had happened while we were gone, but when we thought no one was looking, would exchange coy smiles. At the end of class she made a point to take her time packing up and meet me at the back of the herd of classmates. She gave me a brief kiss and then ran off. The next day she wore pants, and slipped me a note informing me that she had a couple bruises. But the next week it was back to skirts, and after a few playful slaps to her pert ass she had invited me to her house after school. The rest of that school year we continued our lustful encounters, and with increasing regularity. Although after that we had no classes near each other, and as we tend to do when we are young, we grew apart.

You and you friends didn't check each other's schedules before the semester started? I'm thinking this whole story is horse shit just from that.