She has a point, you know. Maybe you should #GiveYourMoneyToWomen instead of being Milo's submissive cuccboi

She has a point, you know. Maybe you should #GiveYourMoneyToWomen instead of being Milo's submissive cuccboi.

i dont get why milo is so popular. its probably just a bunch of mgtows that hate women. i will have to kinda agree witht the sjw cunt in this one

Nero really benefits off of sjws giving him publicity by acting like fools at his speeches. Betas will always be betas

>Men who read a gay conservative writer who wants equality and to stop pandering to minorities are beta males
>Men who donate their entire paycheck to some senile old communist kike who panders to black people, says bread lines are a good idea, says he doesnt believe in charities, and says white people don't know what its like to be poor are alpha :^)

that whore should honestly just kill herself

Is she trying to say something?

Isn't she doing the same?

Oh look at that a woman admitting she has no value beyond her pussy.

She's a financial dominatrix. She brainwashes sexually frustrated beta males into sending their paychecks to her, and they do so voluntarily to receive female attention. I'm not kidding.

so subtle

>i was only pretending meme

Sorry bub, doesn't work that way.

He's popular because he's one of the few "minorities" that can speak pro-conservative, or anti-establishment without being threatened.

As a black man living in Vancouver, I was threatened by students and faculty for not sharing the same Liberal views at SFU, so I moved to another school just so I could live in peace and not have people paint "Uncle Tom" on my door by a bunch of bitchy asian cunts.

Yea, it's a really really really strange fetish and there's no actual sexual contact between then whatsoever.

Please go back to Africa. Thanks

yeah like i said, she should kill herself

Nobody worships milo. The only reason he has any credibility here is because he takes on SJW.

He's made himself into an interpreter for the mainstream media into the Sup Forums culture. It's amazing that he can bridge both worlds, but one misstep and Sup Forums will turn on him.

He also constantly makes threads about himself. That's almost million dollar extreme levels of cringe.

Nah. The people that send her money should kill themselves.

Just like the people that donate to twitch whores. Male and female.

How exactly does Milo make money off me? From what I understand the students don't have to pay to attend his events either.
Isn't the fucker rich enough?

Milo is giving away $50,000 of his own money in his scholarship. This bitch can go fuck herself.

Kill yourself, stupid Nigger. We didn't ask your life story.

>stop letting Milo use you so that I can use you instead.

Wrong.

See:
Ben Shapiro, a Sup Forums and ""alt-right"" favourite who lacked self-awareness was dropped as soon as he started to get full of himself.

>"Ayo hol up lemme tell you how to be a REAL man"
>t. Non-owner of penis that bust balls for a living

>She has a point, you know. Maybe you should #GiveYourMoneyToWomen instead of being Milo's submissive cuccboi.

I fucking love that these people are helping increase the level of rage we have.

Why can't we antagonize MORE white people, more "fucking white male"? The hate machine has to be cranked up way more.

Who the fuck gives money to either of the choices?
I sure as shit don't

Advertising when you read Breitbart

That whore just mad cuz people are waking up to her kind.

> literally what every MUH CHRISTIANITY Sup Forumstard does to women

...really makes you think

Yea, Christcucks still see women as delicate wallflowers and not the worthless whores they are.

ad-block'd