So, my wife wants me to secretly drug her and then rape Her. Gonna slip some Ambien in her drink or in food

So, my wife wants me to secretly drug her and then rape Her. Gonna slip some Ambien in her drink or in food.

Thought I'd start up a rape thread to celebrate this extraordinary turn of events.

Share your stories.

be careful, get your dosage correct
don't want to accidentally OD her
happy raping!

Ambien didn't work when I had to take it for insomnia. God luck, user.

Better get that request on video or writing or something. Gotta have proof in case.

How much for a 125 lb Asian woman? 5mg?

no idea haven't raped anyone
just warning you about something that might be overlooked

Nah. My wife is cool. We do drugs together all the time. We finish each other's sentences, so I doubt there would be a rape accusation. 22 year relationship

You haven't ever raped someone? You?

Not a drug related story but my girlfriend had this rape fantasy of me bringing some friends back from the pub or whatever, she'd role play along that she didn't know anything about it, and we'd basically force ourselves on her. Just role play like I say. We agree to do it but kind of forgot about it until one night I do actually bring guys back and she's in bed. Wake her up and she's all "I can't believe you've picked tonight to do this, I've had a shitty day at work" etc. I thought she was playing along and we basically pinned her down and fucked her six ways to Sunday. She protested a lot at first and then half way through just kind of lay there and accepted it. Turns out she wasn't role playing and she actually didn't want to do it that night. Felt awful afterwards.

nice quads dude
Shame about the GF

>how much for a 125 lb Asian woman
about $1000 from the right buyer

>no safeword
you kids are stupid

Admittedly with hindsight, they are a good idea..

Bump

This is now a frankenthread

>Turns out she wasn't role playing and she actually didn't want to do it

Hottest part of the story.

how old is she, 23?

It's a set up! she want's your gold!

What the hell is that woman doing in that pic?

Feminism.

feminism

Checked.

10-20mg

You're fine... these basement cases watch too much TV. They have no concept of how the real world is.