FUCK FUCK FUCK I JUST ACCIDENTALLY WAVED TO A GIRL ON FACEBOOK

FUCK FUCK FUCK I JUST ACCIDENTALLY WAVED TO A GIRL ON FACEBOOK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

why op?
whyyyy?

you can wave on facebook now? what is that like a poke or a like? fucking gay

was wanking to her profile then accidentally clicked wave as i tabbed out FUUUUUUCK i hope to god that she didnt see it

Maybe thatll open up a portal to fuck her for realsies, OP

If she doesn't answer, never think about it again. If she does, do whatever you can to make it seem like you're a normal guy, and hey, maybe something might happen. Probably not, but at least it's better than you saying "oh sorry I was jerking off to you and I accidentally clicked wave hahahaha..."

niggas shes got a fucking boyfriend, thank fuck hes even more beta than me but still

oh she saw, her tracking device made a bleep bloop noise and her "born mobie" instincts immediately decoded the meaning of the "wave"

she knows, she's telling everyone.

>mobile

rip me

Well, maybe she will think youre alpha as fuck for doing it even though she has a BF. Maybe you can be Side-Dick number 1. Break your chains of beta-dom and become the faggot you always knew you could be. Fuck the vagina OP.

>the autism

its not a big deal dude she probably will show her BF and they will laugh

Either way its not like she'll know you were fapping to her

This^ might as well commit sudoku now

So fucking what she has a boyfriend? Whats he gonna do? Bitch you out over text? You waved its not like you're hitting her up constantly dude stop being so fucking autistic

Facebook live yourself wanking to her pics with the screen and your cock in view of the camera she'll have to jump on your peenor

soooo?
OP you are a massive gay cunt and you should off yourself for being such a beta fag

of course she knows
what else would he be doing on her profile page leaving her a random wave for no reason to her alone and no one else. accidental wave, which suggests he was sitting on her page, without contacting her, which suggests lurking, and since you're not there for her recipes or "fun tweets" or whatever women talk about, it's pretty obvious what you're doing.

she'll be telling her friends about that wave or whatever it is, and her friends will say "ewww" and maybe laugh. your reputation as "a creep" will spread and all women, even the ones that don't know the full story, will pick up on the vibes left by the girls that do know the story regarding you, and all women even subconsciously that even vaguely know of it will reject you. you will never get laid in that town again. your own mother is looking at you funny she heard something on the grapevine. news will spread and you'll probably get laughed at everywhere you go when you're not getting disguested looks from attractive women. it's over. 100% this is the click that ruined your life

hahahahaha, you're smart xD
rofl, pmsl, lmfao

you'll never get your facebook virginity back, op.
never.

tl;dr: kill yourself

Just as well he has his real virginity as a back up, he'll never get rid of that one

"Nice" one OP
Keep trying faggot

op here

should i just end it right now?

I mean I'm not OP I'm just some guy but your logic is crap theres no way she woulda known how long he was on the page prior to the wave and if you had ever had a girlfriend you'd know they get waves from randoms all the fucking time and just ignore em.

first step completed now ignore her.