Write me a thesis about Gun Control. It can either be for or against

Write me a thesis about Gun Control. It can either be for or against.

Other urls found in this thread:

keepandbeararms.com/nra/nfa.htm
gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The NRA are cucks.

/thread

Wut..?
The NRA fight for gun rights...

Gun control is necessary because guns have feelings too, and if they don't have a safe space away from humans who want to trigger them like the weaponist bigots they are, it impedes their ability to develop as a species.

>Guns have feelings too

Gun control just hurts the economy more than anything.

Depends on who has the gun. Remember, people kill people, guns are just tools to carry that out.

Gun control means there's no way I'd be able to get one. Probably for the better. Even money on whether I'd suicide or homicide.

You have alcohol and fentanyl to do that for you.

We shouldn't have gun control, we should have smart guns which can determine when pointed at a human who isn't armed with a smart gun and if so it is incapable of shooting. Anything other than smart guns will be rounded up and destroyed or converted into a smart gun. Smart guns also can't be used to shoot yourself.

>gun control is for pussy faggots, america should hand guns to fetuses
there ya go, op. this should get some discussion going
mods, cap this thread

>It can either be for or against.

Focus on the uniform gun-grabber attitudes our beloved Jewish politicians have. They, of course, have armed guards around them. Interesting.

What is it with Jews and gun-grabbing?

Gun control will never work simply because only the law-abiding will obey the gun control laws.

Also ponies with rainbow poo!

If people dont spend money on guns, they will just spend money on something else.

i mean, you can get them illegally anyways lol

Thesis: The government should leave the matters of "gun control" how it is, because of recent events, the NRA should spend more time on background checks than issuing guns.

>literally cucked themselves the second the Las Vegas shooting happened
>"NRA fight for gun rights"

So in other words, magic.

For. And use all the same arguments the KKK used. Saturday night specials are cheap and affordable for "poor" people. Be sure to stress the word so people know what your are really referring to. Show one of those gang videos with aks and niggers flashing their guns. Say we can't let these kind of things go on.

The NRA doesn't have anything to do with background checks or "issuing guns" dumbass

>Smart guns
>Guns
I hope you realize smart guns are modified guns that only (You) can shoot

"The elites always protect themselves and they always protect themselves with guns. And then they lecture the American public how you shouldn't do that … what the NRA is fighting for is reciprocity, to enforce the existing federal gun laws and to protect Americans' right to protect themselves." On Hannity, NRA Executive Vice President and CEO Wayne LaPierre let Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer and their anti-gun minions know that the NRA will not tolerate their use of a tragedy in their war against the Second Amendment.

Read the 2nd Amendment buddy.

inb4 white nationalism

>what the NRA is fighting for is reciprocity, to enforce the existing federal gun laws
And people say the NRA isn't cucked

correction- they fight AGAINST gun control. two different things.
That, and they're a powerful tool in the gun manufacturer's pocket.

OP here, so based on the responses, should I mention how the NRA is flawed, in a way?

Disarming yourself to protect you from people who don't obey laws is retarded. The end.

they're collectively ree'ing over the NRA cucking out on the whole bump stock hysteria that lasted literally a fucking week

picking on the NRA will not give you a complete paper

I'd suggest studying the history of gun control and the "reasoning" behind it, as 100 years ago, we had almost none of the laws we do now

The NRA has been supporting gun control since the '30s. They are literally America's biggest gun control organization.

Gun control is irrelevant. Nobody would shoot people if our quality of life was better. It's all a scam to not raise the minimum wage, restructure healthcare, or help the poor.

well joy golly you called me wrong, better call up my folks and tell them I'm retarded after all

substantiate or fuck off

Why would Sonic say that for?

Op, here's a serious answer.... do a study into why we went from a nation that's revered the right to bear arms from the beginning of the usa, why we didn't ban guns after the civil war, the demographic change and why it causes this gun grabber mentality.... sprinkle in the fact that totalitarian regimes have murdered millions in recent history proving the danger in an unarmed population and you have a winner.

There is nothing worse than a useful idiot.

keepandbeararms.com/nra/nfa.htm

Also the arguement that people want to ban guns from citizens while entrusting what they consider (history backs this up) the most evil people ....the police to only have them....

Also respect my trips woohoo!

Thank you for the suggestion.

thank you very much, was it that hard to show some humility towards someone slightly more ignorant than yourself?

Slightly?

There are two sides to this I find.

The first is the obvious Australian argument (my home) where gun control has been wildly successful.
While I'm quite pleased with how well it's turned out people neglect to mention Australia has never had an obsession with guns, the constitution, has always had a fairly good educational and medical system and we also have a tiny fucking population with the funds to pay for a gun-grab-back program.

The US is missing many of these crucial factors (sure they COULD afford it, but if they're willing to cut education funds for schools more than what it already is, it's a pipe dream to assume anything will change).

The second is as you said, examples include Sweden where the gun deaths for 2014 was 1.58 per 100,000. Quite low for a country where guns are extremely prolific.
>gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/sweden

America (the US) has a mixture of a gun problem combined with an education problem. Education funds into economic disparity, reduced medical care and a whole host of en-devours into criminal work.

How to fix the problem is literally a great unknown, anyone spouting a fix-all argument doesn't understand the problem in the first place......

But maybe a good place to start is the schools.

Fake.

>where gun control has been wildly successful.

You're delusional.

>But maybe a good place to start is the schools.

Gang bangers don't go to school.

>You're delusional.
Mate..... I live here. I own quite a few rifles and pistols but the checks were quite extensive to get my licence.
Illegal firearms exist sure, but they're rarely used against the general public. They're usually utilised against rival gangs or groups.

>Gang bangers don't go to school.
Maybe they would if there was a system in place to promote schools instead of kicking them out for disruptive behaviour hence fueling the cycle of non-education, early pregnancy and a general disdain for the system.
But this would, of course, require an additional system for child protection in shitty homes which is a whole other problem.

Like I said, there's no one-size-fits-all solution. It's a really shitty problem.

We have literally thrown trillions of dollars at ghetto schools in the last sixty years.

They don't get thrown out for disruptive behavior. They shit it up for the few kids there who actually want to learn.

Then perhaps the money was ill-spent and problems were not addressed effectively?

There are reasons why people act the way they do. It's a matter of addressing these problems.
It doesn't help that everyone's difference either.

At a guess the widespread hatred of African Americans and (very) recent segregation has left the previous generation imparting a disliking for 'white' systems onto their children perpetuating the problem but I dunno man, I don't live there so you tell me.

Perhaps you're a fucking naive idiot who belongs in a rubber room.

Every single other race who has come to America has managed to integrate within a generation, without trillions of dollars of subsidies to hold their hand. There really is no coincidence that white Americans have the crime rate of white Europeans, or that American hispanics have the crime rate of South America, or that Black Americans have the crime rate of Africa.

I mean seriously. Occam's fucking razor dude.

And regardless of the cause, do you honestly think a hundred million gun owners are going to disarm themselves because inner city blacks can't act like human beings?

Quit racebating retard.

>And regardless of the cause, do you honestly think a hundred million gun owners are going to disarm themselves because inner city blacks can't act like human beings?

I never said that. In fact I argued the opposite. Read again.

>Perhaps you're a fucking naive idiot who belongs in a rubber room.

Of course I'm naive. I've already said that. I don't live in the US. I don't understand the US or it's thought process. I read about it on the news and it makes no sense to me.

>Every single other race who has come to America has managed to integrate within a generation, without trillions of dollars of subsidies to hold their hand. There really is no coincidence that white Americans have the crime rate of white Europeans, or that American hispanics have the crime rate of South America, or that Black Americans have the crime rate of Africa.

Again, these are problems that need to be solved on an individual basis. You don't solve problems by throwing money at it, that does the opposite. It exasperates the problem by showing people that by being cunty people they can get free hand-outs.

White Americans are essentially Europeans and have enjoyed the (dare I fucking say it) privilege of their forefathers.
South Americans got shat on hard by Europe as did Africa. I know this one first hand as one of my friends used to kill black people for a living in South Africa during the apartheid.
It was his job. To kill black people.
Yeah I'd be pretty pissed off too.

When 3% of your population is responsible for the majority of your murders, it's really not race bating.

>privilege

Yeah you definitely belong in a rubber room.