Give me a single reason not to an hero right now

Give me a single reason not to an hero right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sVXZPgGXaVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly you should since you’re pathetic and weak enough to even make a thread like this.

It's a lot of effort

Trick question OP

^

youtu.be/sVXZPgGXaVQ

weed and loli

so you can make more retarded bullshit threads like these

So, you too pretend everything is cool and you are winning heavily, but its just a thick illusion shield you have managed to create, and its about to crack quite soon, so why not an hero yourself while still in moments of glory, isn't it?

Because maybe theres still something worth to live for i dont fucking know, thats why Im asking

"nopan,ass,sideboob,femdom,feet"
google it and check the images
good stuff

do it and stream, don't be a pussy

you've internet.

Dunno then - Personally I've never thought about "living for something", more like "just live and see what happens"

Im allergic to THC, it fucks me up big time, im more into amphetamines

And im not a pedophile so ill pass on that drawn cp

sure you could an hero ooooor you could shoot up a kindergarten? i mean if your gonna die better leave a legacy right?

Im interested

well why dont you do it then? i always think after im dead i wont remember my past life so why not go and do everything you want to do in this life?

you've got a box of yummy cheez-its to snack on.

after the box is done tho..

Im not even socially awkward or anything, quite the opposite, im very popular, but im fucking horrible with dealing with failure and mostly just end up doing nothing with my life by fear of having to deal with the repercussions. So whats the point? What do I live for? Whats my purpose? I feel empty as fuck dude.

>What do I live for? Whats my purpose?
You are not a fucking robot that was built with a purpose, that's the point. Just do what makes you feel good, e.g be it playing games - you like 2 play games? Then you'll need a better pc to play newer games on higher graphics and shit, so you need to make money, so get yourself a job, if you are popular then use it with your contacts, build your image, so you'll get a better job and earn more and that in fact will turn to a better computer for your beloved games.
Actually, gaming is just a placeholder that can be substituted with anything you like doing...

Thanks.