Need some Help. Girlfriend has iphone and ipad and the texts are synced up...

Need some Help. Girlfriend has iphone and ipad and the texts are synced up. I noticed some nude pics in the garbage can of the ipad. Also one of the guys texts are not synced anymore. So she is sending him the photos.. Anyone know how to re-sync his account so I can see his texts on the ipad? Can post all the nudes. PIC related. thanks!

Bump for interest

no body?

what do you want to see my man?

If you go into settings, Inknow you can restore previous backups, that any use to you?

im not sure, the texts have never been on the ipad,

Everything you've got, bro

she has about 30 in the trash can on the ipad, so this has been going on for about a month

ive got some videos somewhere

Would a vola be an idea? How much you got?

whats a vola?

volafile- you can dump as many pics and Vida as you want, and they get deleted after 2 days

I need help getting the texts, cause Im sure there are much more hardcore pics in the messges

Put what you have in a vola, I'll talk to you In the messageboard on there

Don't think there'd be any photos in recovered texts that wouldn't be in the bin

there are some things im not posting, but she took a screen shot on some of the texts, so they are really dirty. thats what im really after

post a screenshot?

Want to see for.myself how dirty she is

i will if someone can help me sync up this dudes texts

this. we've seen her cunt already dont be a fag op

dont give me that, ive posted plenty , just looking for my reach around before i give you guys the gold

have you tried a reset in settings?

i only have access to the ipad, not the iphone, somehow she has turned off the sync for this one contact

if you're logged into her iCloud, you can reload a backup, or you can use iCloud to unlock her phone

Has she made a backup on your computer?

i will do that if she doesnt find out

That's about all I think you can do. Check her notes, see if she's got any passwords etc saved in there

no she doesnt sync with itunes,ive seen that trick

is there ever a chance for you to get a hold of her phone (i.e. when she's sleeping go to the shitter and take her phone)? Otherwise you can try sending a message to the contact on the ipad and seeing what happens, maybe it'll resync (happened to me when I switched from ipod to iphone)

i thought about that

she has the iphone 8 , with touch id, she got drunk and i put her finger on it to unlock but then it asked for a code, so i have no idea why it didnt open

Oh very nice

You don't have the code? Ask her for it or when you pick it up keeping trying the finger print until it prompts you to only use the code. Watch her put the code in.

wait a minute, this implies that this kind of shit is not the first time it happens, how long had you suspicions ? For me, from this point it is a toxic relationship, do you seek revenge ? or fulfilling of cuck fetish ?

i just want to see what the fuck she is saying to this guy, we have had our ups and downs. Basically im looking for a good reason to cheat.

small camera riding on the shaft of my dick, so thats why it looks so fisheyed