I don't get it

I don't get it

What type of person do I have to be to enjoy this album?

a virgin

stoner who likes heavy riffs and raga rock

but who is just looking for a good time

What is it with you faggots and needing to enjoy everything?
If you don't like it, that's fine. Don't act like you need to be taught how to enjoy things.

A smart cool guy

but sometimes we get overly cynical and genuinely forget how to enjoy things

then stop listening to kids who cut themselves shriek about rape and maybe you'll become less of a cynic

Someone who doesn't want to admit rock is dead and not cool anymore who grasps at straws when it comes to naming an innovative and interesting current rock band.

i don't care about that stuff, i fall into my own mental traps

I can think rock is dead (which it is) and think King Gizzard is good (which they are) at the same time.

a banana salesman

A redditor

volume 2 of microtonal bababa when

someone who likes to listen to some fun music once in a while

A smart one

RATTLESNAKE

DUDE
SICK
RIFFS

this

I think it would have been more interesting if they had tried to explore the whole quarter tone thing more thoroughly. Instead they mostly relied on splitting minor thirds in half. Billabong Valley was dope though.

someone who likes krautrock and garage and wants them both at the same time

this is one of their weaker works.
still a very welcome addition to their discog

A lizard person

this

An Aussi fuckboy or a stoner anywhere else.

it's hard to write using quartertones unless you just go fully atonal; the attraction toward "familiar" intervals is too strong. they added a sort of middle eastern flavor to the melodic parts; that's about all you can expect most of the time

quartertones are about the least interesting way to get into microtonality, unless you're trying to do Turkish music or something

Sleep Drifter literally is Turkish music though

and to be fair it's damn good

You have to be Australian