WWYD

WWYD

Brutal edition (well aren't they all)

Show me what you got.

WWYD to her?

Fuck her in the mouth, vibrator in her panties, then spin her upside down on the wheel and repeat

Slam her against the door, slice open her dress and tear it away, fuck her in the ass with her face pushed against the door

WWYD

fuck her in every way possible till shes dripping with cum, then tie her to the outside of the hotel room door with the key taped to her chest so any passer by knows they're welcome to come take a turn with her.

Tie her to the bed, pill down her track pants over those thick thighs and fuck her til she's raw. If she screams, vibrating egg in her mouth and taped shut

Hog tie her chubby body and fuck her ass weather she likes it or not while she gagged, I'd remove the gag periodically to hear her screams...

Wwyd

Someone do her plz, that ass looks like it's begging to be punished

untie her, i cant steer the ship with her tied to the wheel

She's cute user. You know her?

wwyd to her?

I'd like to get a blow job from her while she playfully kicks those stocking feet in the air, the playful kicking will turn into violent thrashing tho as I grab her hair to force my cock deep down her throw til she passes out, then I pump her stomach full of cum.

You may like her then, WWYD? Brutal as possible

Not in real life

eh I'm into more pale chicks and more so the over the knee style, the tube sock tri bands aren't as fun.

I guess I could tie her up upside down, dump a bottle of vodka up her ass, then have a few drunk friends come run a train on her pussy.

What kind of brutal shit would you do to her?

What would you do to her?

Tbh that sounds hot as fuck. And I know her, she's into being tied up. Anyway, how about this one? Please, don't hold back

Wwyd? Be as brutal as possible

I'd fuck her in those stocks, but pulling her pussy towards me hard and harder each time till her neck and head yanking against the wood causes the dicks in her spine to separate.

Endurance test. Tickle her all over, make her hold in the laughs. She cracks, cock in the mouth and fingers in the pussy and ass. Bust in her face, then repeat the whole thing

Any more for this slut?

Love those socks? You know her?

First thing I would do is strip that dress off and make her take off those boots to see how the socks make her feet look, Then I'd get her tied up and tickle her bare belly, once that gets me good and hard I would shove my cock so far into her I get to watch it make her belly poke out. I might leave her legs untied (at least for now) so she can wrap them around me as she feels my cock tear through her cervix.

Tie her to a post and then remove that dress using a bull whip, if that takes too long or gets boring maybe take a break to fuck her face. Once I see what she looks like underneath I'll decide if she's going to be my regular fuck toy or I'm going to fuck her face by gouging her eyes out with my cock.

convert her vagina to a penis, then lock a chastity cage on it

rape this sjw whore

Yeah friend from high school. Not super close but we had a lot of mutual friends. And she had a shit ton of cool socks, even this pair (not actually her but use your imagination)

Mmmm

I would start by cuffing her hands behind her back, nailing her legs to the floor, then using a small chain to hang her nose ring from the ceiling.

So shes stuck in the kneeling position with her back arched to keep her septum from ripping out.

I punch those stupid glasses off her face then shove one of the loose lenses down her throat side ways making a damn, before she suffocates I use an old pen to give her a tracheotomy.

I then leave her there in that position breathing through the tube and every time I have a load saved up I come in and jerk off into her mouth so it just builds up where the lens had her throat damned. Shell hang there for days till I finally fill her mouth up to the brim, at which point I'll rip her throat open wider to pull the lens out and quickly cover the wound so she can feel the cum rush down into her empty stomach and more than likely lungs.

I can decide if I should share her or give her some piercings.

Her body isn't that great, I'd keep whipping her till her skin starts to peel off and I can work up a load to jack off into her wounds.

wwyd to this chink

Anything else you'd do to this feminist whore?

Eat her out then fuck her ass.

get her a half decent camera so I could tell what im looking at when shes trying to be slutty in pics

Nobody did her yet? Begging for cock

obviously start out by having her run that tongue up and down my cock, any more of her?

She's cute isn't she?

Tie her down to one of the benches, and fuck her while her line backer dyke fiend takes out her pent up rage by punching her in the face then the other one can come grind her pussy on the mangled mess of flesh and bone

more pics of her? any input on which one?

I'd choke her half unconscious while fucking her tight little asshole, when I'm about to cum I stick it in her filthy mouth and let her enjoy the taste of cum and her own ass

Hang on lemme check her ig/fb real quick

wwyd to my girlfriend on left?? She's pretty prude, only likes vanilla sex

Here ya go

surgically remove limbs. One they've healed properly i'd attach hooks to her arm and leg nubs.
This is where her training begins.
I would write up a script of phrases and words that she's allowed to use. Every-time she is compliant i will reward her by allowing her to see a photo of her family. If she is really good i'll let her hear one of their voices over the phone for a couple seconds(pre-recorded of course). If she's disobedient I will prop her up against a wall and blast her with freezing cold ice water for up to 5 times for 20 minutes straight at a time allowing her 15 minute intervals so as to keep her from developing hypothermia.

It should take about a month and a half to break her maximum with that level of training. Then once she's broken i'd subject her to non-stop orgasm denial sessions daily until I get bored or she bites her own tongue.

I would probably blind fold her,tied her spread eagle and fuck her behind sound proof glass while you watch, I'd have a buzz saw waiting by her waist so I can cut her in half in front of you just after she has the best orgasm of her life.

still need input, should I give her some new piercings or prep her to share with people?

Have another of her in thigh highs. And what do you mean share?

Wwyd to her?

that's a surprise, I guess she could be shared either way, just one way will be easier. I guess just go with piercing or no.

Wwyd??

Dude wtf you talking about?

Wwyd

Gouge out her eyes, amputate all limbs, tie her up in my basement as a cumhole. The pleasure of being fucked is the only thing she'll have left in the world. She will bear many of my children, all of whom will also become my slaves at an early age.

Ugh fuck it.

I keep using her as my personal fuck toy, but eventually her cervix is destroyed, her ass begins to get loose, and cumming down her throat isn't even as fun. I store her in a long box down my basement standing up each night, I've done some kinky stuff with her like pierce her nipples and wound up tearing them out running that too, I pierced her septum to lead her around the house by, and even pierced her clit to let her get some pleasure out of the brutal fuckings.

I put her to bed in her box and tell her I have some special piercings planed for her. She obediently gets in and eagerly awaits her next play time.

Shes shocked when something metal slides past her in the box.

Then yelps out in pain as something stabs through her leg. then slowly through her arm, then her abdomen, I was going to quit there but she's screaming a lot more than I planned, So I jab a couple more swords through the top end of the box till the screaming stops. I open a door to get a look at her body taking it's last involuntary gasps of air then get to removing the swords as I now have plenty of new holes in her to fuck.

Wwyd to them?

I wish there were some of her in those socks with out the boots

Wwyd to her. She's dirty.

Fuck them in the pussy

WITH A KNIFE

any pics of her innocent looking?

Awesome seeing that, and then the ones of how freaky she gets,

Any showing off her legs?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR SON WAS AT HOME CRYING ALL ALONE ON THE BEDROOM FLOOR CAUSE HE'S HUNGRY

you like?

ever tickle those feet while shes bound?

She have any limits on what she's willing to do?

You seem to like feet, and arnt being very brutal...

great ass
that file name is 005
you got more lil niggy?

Well I'm wondering if she'd be game to have her eye gouged out so I would have a virgin hole on her to fuck, and would you want to join in on this or just watch as your little slut is destroyed?

wwyd, and why?

I'd untie her, wrap my cape around her and chase her around with a bowl of eggs.

Wanna see left's nudes?

I'd watch. What else?

Absolutely.

>WWYD, be brutal edition

Okay, I'll make it as brutal as I can based on today's views and biases. You asked for it.

>Untie her
>Get her info and scrub all ID's and footprints off the internet
>Next, I would take her to the local community college and make her finish her education and graduate with an applied associates in home economics and a certificate in medical administration
>While at college, sign her up for access to the gym and fitness center: lifting/cardio/yoga
>Also enroll her in theology course in conservative Christianity
>When fit, buy new wardrobe: plenty of modest clothing with a mix of classical fashion and haute couture.
>Convert her to Mormonism
>Pay for surgery to replace hymen, and anything else she wants altered
>Marry her in Mormon Temple: eternal marriage
>Take her virginity on wedding night
>Impregnate her regularly and do our best to raise 14 kids
>Good life and vacation once a year
>Provide stability
>Both stay 100% faithful
>Die together of old age holding each other close

Brutal in today's world

Wwyd???

I was hoping you would want to share her so we could tie her up and slowly saw her body in half just above her belly button. So one of us can fuck her convulsing lower half while the other forces her to use her last minutes of life to give amazing head, stopping occasionally to reach down and feel her dangling insides in disbelief that her bottom half is no longer attached.

wwyd to her? for her insta

she'd def be fucking that dog

Have her finger herself in that pose while I use one hand to jerk off onto her tits and the other to force a hand gun into her mouth.

Show me the set faggot

>Tie you down as i fuck her in the ass
>Make her talk shit about u while her shit hole gets plugged
>Then jizz on her face and have her spit on yours

If I don't pull the trigger when I cum then I'd lay her down so I can have one hand on her breast and the gun shoved up her pussy while I'm face fucking her for round two.

More of this cunt

More of her?

Game for her being cut in half?

Jesus christ bro wtf. If you seriously get turned on by that you should fucking kill yourself.