Oh shit!
It's actually HAPPENING!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/false-donald-trump-ban-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>america can't go wherever the fuck it pleases

i dont remember iraq ever inviting america son

I guess we'll need two walls, pedro.

Hey Mexico, do you think we can get you to build just one more wall?

Canada annexation when?

CLAIM: Donald Trump has been banned from entering Canada.

FALSE

ORIGIN:On 29 December 2015, the web site Hot Global News published an article reporting that Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau had banned U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump from entering Canada:

However, this story was nothing more a work of fiction from Hot Global News a site that clearly states in its disclaimer that it is a satire (i.e., fake news) publication and does not publish factual stories:

HotGlobalNews is both a satire news site and real news site. Posts should be read at your own discretion.

>he thinks hes in charge

>if you dont give your tax dollars to "refugees" you arent cool

HO HO HO

DO YOU SMELL WAR!?

I SMELL WAR. IT'S GUNNA BE SHORT AND GLORIOUS. THE WILDS ARE ALREADY TRYING TO PURGE THE LEAVES

canada will pay for it

Sounds like Canada needs some little freedom

>man banned from place he isn't entering

BURN THEIR ASHES

Did he make any comment on the very real possibility that he will have banned the POTUS from entering his country?

Does he realize how much of a cockup he will look like if that comes to pass?

With what money? Everything they have is going to refugees.

Will never happen. Have fun behind your wall though.

CHINA JUST SAID TRUMP CAN'T ENTER THE SUN

TRUMP B T F O
B
T
F
O

ANNEX NOW!

soon I hope,
pls send help

>If you ban your enemies from entering, they win.

Did he ban the fire yet? Or is that there to stay?

It's over. America, invade us please. If you can't find the time to liberate poor Canada at least lob a couple nukes our way.

Goddamn it Sup Forums you are too easily rused.

You forget you're an Aussie faggot get those facts out of here

He fears that Trump might bang his boipucci

>Trump banned from Canada
>He flies in anyways
>"Go ahead, try to stop me"

There's 24 posters here half of which are talking shit about this thread being fake....Fuck off leaf

We don't fucking want it

>Sup Forumsacks getting baited by shills

snopes.com/false-donald-trump-ban-canada/

pls nuke us

>mfw Trump embargoes Canada

There's too many to keep track of anymore. ;__;

So long Canada, and thanks for all the fish.

Fuck yeah

fucking who?

Apparently if you ban your enemies, you win.

>POTUS
Lmao are americans this deluded. Do they really think their meme madness will ever apply irl? Go back to crawling into your basement

FPBP

I wish you were the hat Peru. I really do. You guys got the Andes, pan pines, machu picchu, spin doctor hats. Presumably a rich culinary history that isn't just cheese and gravy on french fries.

Fucking leafers.

Why would we annex a tumor?

Tell that to the rest of Sup Forums, even the non-burgers

You're hired.

When can you start your new job of Canada replacement? You already have the look

>no source
>Mexican flag
ALthough England did actually consider banning Donald Trump. But it got shot down by people who realized America would kick the redcoats asses again if they banned our president

Did you forget the part where he's gotten more primary votes than any other GOP? Where he's winning a series of landslides?

>Canada banning a U.S. President
Are you out of your fucking mind?

It's always the leaf.

>love your maple syrup.
>golden syrup ain't bad, either.

Doesn't seem all that unique. Don't sharks and whales generally herd fish into clumps to make it easier to eat?

wow what a bigot

NO FUCKING LEAF

This article isn't real.

Watch, after he gets elected, Trump's going to fly into Canada and fuck Trudeau's mom right in front of him.

>Im the PM of Canada and I just banned Trump from Canada.
>Lookit me at how special I am.
Ok 2 outcomes.
>Trump pulls all of his investments and groups from Canada and hurts their economy a little tad.
or
>Trump becomes president, slaps them with fucking sanctions for being dipshits who allow Heroine to be trafficked into America and fuck them over harder.

You know whats worse.
That he is more concerned about social standing dog shit rather then his own fucking country.
>Thousands became homeless over night due to a fire he didn't send the Canadian guard in to fight.
>Im sorry, I have no homes to give you, these are for refugee's instead, please understand.
>If I give you homes, the fire wins.

He wont even fucking pay to get his own people kidnapped back and leaves them to their death then says the next day "he died for peace and tolerance."
MOTHERFUCKER HE DIED CAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD!

B..b...but fuck borders and shit, right?

>off by one
The only thing wrong with this post.

this is fake right?
this is so retarded it's actually believable

the funny thing is if Obama was white he would be criticized for his policy in Libya and the Middle East

Its not called a black card for nothing.
Why do you think Hillary gets a pass like she does, shes got a pink card.

>Once you go white, never ending enemies in sight.

YOU IDIOT! IF YOU BAN YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN! YOU'RE DOING WHAT HE WANTS!

kek

>both a satire news site and real news site
read: we needed an excuse because we got caught blatantly lying one too many times

kek