S/fur select ideals

s/fur select ideals

Hello

Hello!

which one?

How's it going?

Whichever one is oldest and has had at least a couple heats and a couple periods.

left and right

2 or 4

Pretty good. I played Portal and Portal 2 for the first time, a few days ago. I'm pretty happy I got that Valve game bundle. Wondering about whether it's worth getting an xbox one controller fifteen dollars off today: I don't game as often as I used to, but hopefully that'll change.
Especially since I'm finally taking a test on Thursday that I've been studying for for a while.
How're you?

Doing fine, doing fine.

This character is male. I'm not bothered by that, though.

Shark is best

Prove me wrong

Nice. But that filename gives me pain.

>Prove me wrong
Not fluffy. BTFO

Also, hello, Dash.

I wish that I could draw like this. :(

Hi

Whatever happened to the 'straight' part?

2nd one. She’s way to into it.

Sorry about that, I didn't look at that.

Love to chat about it for a few with someone who has fresh eyes on those games. Have you completed both? Opinions?
I've run across some that dislike the changes made to GLaDOS (or whatever the right caps are, can't remember right now) between 1 & 2.

You can if you put in a lot of work.
Hello!!

And I've only just begun

I did beat both. However, I have not done the multiplayer part for Portal 2 yet.
>Opinions?
Fun! Though, the very last part of Portal, and some of the 1900s levels in Portal 2 did get tough, until I realised the difficulty of those stages is simply to look for the small patches of light-colored surfaces in a sea of dark-colored surfaces. Basically about being attentive.
>I've run across some that dislike the changes made to GLaDOS (or whatever the right caps are, can't remember right now) between 1 & 2.
She's a fun passive-aggressive bitch in both. Though, I think some things are a little random, like choosing to let the player live.

me irl right now
dextromo' fun!

Do you get loopy?

What is it like? Details please.

Lucky you. Damn I wish I could get some without my family getting suspicious. I wanna get fucked up.

>simply to look for the small patches of light-colored surfaces
This is perhaps the biggest whine I have with 2. In some sense it makes the puzzles more "linear"; yet certainly with all the new mechanics it was effectively impossible to prevent unintentional solutions and general breakage from leaking in any other way.

In 1, GLaDOS was... let's say put into the uncanny valley of communication. Eerie superficial mimicry of human emotion, missing key pieces. In 2, she was quite thoroughly humanized as a character. I think this was quite deliberate -- considering how much time you spend with her, it would not have worked otherwise.

>choosing to let the player live
No accounting for robot tastes!
But seriously, agreed. Being merciless would have made more sense but would have absolutely crushed the mood.

>dextromo
>not codein

>In 1, GLaDOS was... let's say put into the uncanny valley of communication. Eerie superficial mimicry of human emotion, missing key pieces. In 2, she was quite thoroughly humanized as a character. I think this was quite deliberate -- considering how much time you spend with her, it would not have worked otherwise.
Yeah, she definitely changes as a character. She's more consistent in the first game, for sure. But she's not bad or anything in the second game, just a bit inconsistent, but it can be explained by what she goes through with the player.
>But seriously, agreed. Being merciless would have made more sense but would have absolutely crushed the mood.
Pfff, it wouldn't have crushed the mood. To include spoilers, remember when you finally go up the elevator in the end, remember when you stop in front of four turrets, when the opera starts? I expected them to shoot, and for Chell to finally die, stuck in that elevator. It was such a surprise, and such an emotional thing, that instead, the opera occurred. It would've worked either way, for Chell to have died or not, but more realistically she would've died, except for GLaDOS having been changed by recognising Carolyn.

loopy doopy
especially with a bit of weed and a cigarette

bit of a trippier opiate high, hard to walk or talk right, music is nice, you have difficulty distinguishing boundaries between your body and objects you are touching

unfortunately it also makes me itch something terrible

its something to do
would rather be getting laid...

eh they're close enough

The men honestly look better than the woman in this image.

interesting

That's because you're a faggot.