W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Sakuya3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Sakuya3D!
Late, b-but still deliciously brewed~

So if you've g-got a problem, I'm h-here for you! Don't s-suffer in s-silence, Anonymous!

bread

I want to die.

*wraps her arms tight around you* W-why is that, Anonymous? What's w-wrong?

memes

fuck ya, i'd like to brew you if you know what i mean

I've been busy, but I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving if you celebrate it! And keep on preparing for a cold Christmas!

Oh you are s-so silly, Anonymous

Hi Sakuya! How are you doing?

I hope you're doing better than myself tonight! I'm feeling like garbage

I m-made a turkey f-for Sup Forums

Nice to see you.
Trust you are well.

Womanly pains. I came to bump your thread before settling in, and turning off for the evening. I hope you have a good stream and thread

Great outfit, as always! I like how your sleeves come down to your palms, it's cute.

W-well, I can't complain t-too much, so right b-back atcha love~

J-just for that, you get the tea

It's a l-little big on me!

Oh yeah? Why is that?
I'm good, autumn makes me kinda sad though

What does this to a person?

Not enough hugs from dad?

Too many from step dad?

*blinks slowly* D-does what? Makes t-them post on Sup Forums? I always t-thought it was something in the water.

Yeah m-me too. A lot of death and cold.

Thanks

It's nice! Looks very cuddle-worthy!

H-have a good one! Love you~

Noh t-that is only the nano!

hey alice, hope you had a nice day

It w-was okay

h--hi A-Adam

I literally have no social life and no friends. Im in my 30s. Im thinking about doing shit on my own like going to bars and what not. I constantly feel alone. Wut do

hey frend
why no more twitch stream?

*smiles* W-well dear, how often a d-day do you talk to someone?

I'll b-be resuming tomorrow, don't w-worry. I've been quite ill.

he finally realised after repeated advertising on 4chin that it was going nowhere

*blinks* He? I'm a b-biological female.
And again, I'll b-be doing so tomorrow. Try again

Nuh uh, it's you too!

If that's how you're gonna greet someone you expect to help you, it's not hard to figure out why you don't have any friends.

>how often a d-day do you talk to someone?
daily

i also work but so far i only really connect with the boss

Sakuya.. Alice, you look sad today - are you ok?

it's tongue-in-cheek humor, but any advice is welcome

*nods* H-have you gone out with coworkers to any nice functions? I g-go out for drinks with mine and it's always quite fun

Your threads make my shitty days slightly better and I hope knowing that makes your day today better as well!

*smiles warmly* I'm g-glad that I have had a p-positive impact on your life. Why is your d-day so shitty though?

what does all the stuff on the fridge say? Does it say for thursday "6-9pm scream"?

It's m-my schedule

Im getting older and the permanent lonliness starts to hurt more and more. Im basically working all day so that my life has 1 purpose at least

but its not what I actually want

I.....you ......write out a schedule for....posting on Sup Forums?

If i ever find out who you are, I'm going to find you and kill you for being a dumb cunt.

I'm not afraid.

And f-for streaming, yes

Too bad you won't ever find out you fucking troglodyte

Hey, Alice. I love you.

Nicee

you stream?

Mmhm

what do you stream?

A l-lot of different games

Kill yourself cuck.

Oh w-wow, they are a cuck f-for.....uhh....s-stating a true fact?

Facts = cucks, got it.

Id want to finally meet my SO and fall in love, so I can get myself to stop compensating the lack of purpose in my life with mindless work

im basically a fucking high performance machine and while others ocassionaly express their envy towards me, they dont know I dont have -anything- else in my life going on

That's cool I guess, anyway I just stopped in because I see you post here all the time and I had no clue what the hell was up, I'll be out now, y'all have a good one.

Sorry then, it's just not much of a joke when so many people say it unironically. I might have been unfair.

My advice would be to try Meetup.com to find groups of people near you who have similar interests to you. It's a pretty great site, it lets you choose things you are interested in and then shows you groups who have regular meetings and activities, most of which are open to anyone who just wants to get together and do a thing. You can even make your own, if you ever feel up to it.

Teehee.

I'm a fat neck beard that wants to fuck some guy who wears a sweater, and covers his face with an anime drawing.

What do?

how i stop masturbating

Grow up you dumb cunt.
You don't give a fuck about any of these people you just use them for attention and to make them feel bad.

*laughs quietly* I know t-the feeling....running as h-hard as you can, knowing you'll break but also knowing t-that you can't slow down or you'll break anyway....

You and me, we got one thing. One thing that hits hard and true, one thing that is everything. It makes us the best, but....that means losing out on everything else.

If you want the little wife at home with the drink and the paper and the kiss....you are going to have to give up on that one thing. Even if just a little.

Otherwise even if you get that special someone....you'll just drive them away, Anonymous.

What's your stream username?

I don't want to do anything anymore. That's not new or anything, it's just getting stronger and stronger.

I don't even know why I get out of bed anymore. I wish I was dead so that at least all of this would be over.

thats not the same outfit as before but it still looks comfy and is very cute on you
10/10 would take off of you

Uhhhhh hi heheh

You t-too love

CeltyPlays on Twitch.

D-don't take it off, it's cold out!

*waves* H-hello Ayumu, how are you?

Are you religious?

"Grow up you dumb cunt"
Pretty rich coming from a dude that just threatened to kill someone over the internet

*wraps her arms tightly around you from the side, laying your head on her stomach* Tell me more, Anonymous. What treatments have you tried, who have you talked to, what does your doctor say?

I'm here for you.

No.

>D-don't take it off, it's cold out!
Don't worry, I'll warm you right up ;)

When are we getting more Alice?

cuz i feel weird and empty

I've recently quit smoking and am excessively angry. I've got my nicotine products, but it just isn't the same. Why do I have such an addicted personality ?

Cold is good anexity bad but I'm alright I guess really

Tbh I don't know if i can really enjoy sexual intercourse anymore,
It seems like all those years of fapping made my dick numb to vaginas,
Even when I do not masturbate for a week+

me too

My mother just passed away due to severe heart conditions and she was the one person I always looked to. I want to kill myself because I don't think how I'm feeling isn't going to get any better. And since my mother is now gone, who else can I depend on.

It's too late for all of that. I just don't care anymore.

*blinks* Empty h-how?

As s-soon as the rest of the set leaks.
AKA, never.

I'd p-prefer to just be warm with m-my clothes.

I m-mean. Nicotine is one of t-the most addictive substances we know of. I w-wouldn't consider your personality addictive simply b-because you used a tobacco product when you w-were young and got hooked.

As for the anger, let me suggest squared breathing:
Four seconds in
Four seconds hold
Four seconds out
Four seconds hold

T-this reduces anxiety (which is probably what is triggering your anger, as nicotine is a potent anti-anxiety drug) and w-will give you time to calm down.

H-have you been to a urologist? The p-problem might be your prostate.

when im doing it its all fun and pleasure, but , when i finish i feel empty, like that doing it im wasting my life

W-what is causing you anxiety, darling?

S-same.

S-sure and we have treatments that c-can help you gain that back

Hi. Show hairy beaver. Thanks

Really? Can you explain a bit more?
I've never thought it'd be this kind of problem

>As s-soon as the rest of the set leaks.
>AKA, never.
I'm very interested!
>I'd p-prefer to just be warm with m-my clothes.
;_; tfw Alice hates u and doesn't want to fall in love or at least have one good night with another lonely soul

>S-sure and we have treatments that c-can help you gain that back

What if I don't want it back anymore?

*pulls your head to her chest, hugging tightly* I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. That's an awful terrible no good thing to happen to anyone. It's awful to lose someone that close. I nearly lost someone recently, and the pain of it, the stress of it, the everything of it....it nearly broke me.

I can't comprehend how much worse it must be for you. I'm truly sorry, Anonymous.

But she wouldn't want you to do that. No mother wants to see their child on the other side that quickly. This will pass. Seek help. Ask people for it, go to doctors, go to group, anything.

Don't suffer in silence. And if it gets too much, contact me: [email protected]

I'm here for you, Anonymous. You can get through this.

damn this hits home. I really wish you all the best too, I hope you'll make it one day as well. There has to be a payoff.. something.. anything. I hope one day im figuring out what to do and I hope you do too

My fiancee is ugly and I'm starting to think she's mental, but I'm co-dependent and I'd feel like a real dick if I left her after 7 years. Plus I'm not getting any younger.

Ya. Ur advice is shit....

Just stress from my day as always and the fear that someone is plotting against me usally heheh I don't feel like I'm anything other then osaka which could be bad or could be good but that's just my mind going out from its usual place *hugs* ok ill try to be normal osaka now

*blinks slowly* W-why do you feel that way, Anonymous?

It's s-shaven, sorry

you need to realize that that feeling at the ende isnt necessary dude

your feeling guilty probably, because you assume others have sex and youre fapping. just stop that thinking. theres nothing wrong with fapping as long as youre not addicted. embrace it.

ok thanks for your advice. you're doing a good thing
cheers

*nods* And I'll b-be rooting for you the whole way. Okay? We're in this together, you and I. So don't give up.

dunno, just want to stop

>You c-clearly do dear. You c-came here to complain about it

That's not why I'm here. I just thought since I was here I might as well vent some things.

*pats your head gently and smiles warmly* B-be whoever you wish to be, Ayumu. I t-think you are a good person who deserves good things. So don't w-worry so much

I never really believed in an after life just because, and just knowing that i'll never be able to bring her flowers on mothers day, or call her to check in, or have one of her warm meal is simply tearing me apart more and more by the second. She's gone. And maybe I should be telling someone else this but I'm not and I'm saying it here. She's really gone. I don't have anybody else. She wouldn't want me taking this route but, without her I just can't see things getting better. I'm taking the easy way out. Just figure I'd share my last few minutes with someone before I go

>V-venting is...intrinsically....a f-form of complaint dear.

Not disputing that, just saying that it wasn't the reason I was here.

Happy to help, I wish you luck Anonymous!

You've g-got me, Anonymous. I'm not your mother, b-but I'm still extending an arm out to help you.

Come on. We can get through this.