Am I a scumbag? I want to sleep with my friends' wife

Am I a scumbag? I want to sleep with my friends' wife

>share stories

Also any tips on how?

Put your dick in her vagina

You are a scumbag.

However, for the sake of sharpening my advocacy for the devil.. How's your friends marriage?

>we need info on marriage, fag

cum on her face ... she´s a 10

Ha, yeah

I'm pretty sure she wants to, she's hinted so many times....

could you have picked an uglier actress, ...

Wait until friend goes to work, and walk in their house, tie that bitch up, fuck her, and live stream the whole thing and post on Sup Forums.

Good marriage, husband my friend is a good partner and they are really happy together...

The fact that there are actually people falling for this.....

You're lucky I'm not there. Otherwise, I would slap your pee pee!

I'm sleeping with my cousin's wife. Just escalated from flirty texting tbh.

So what do you mean when you say she's hinted?

I don't like rape, something about the woman not being interested turns me off... plus morally it's just wrong

Scumbag kill yourself before he kills you

I'm legit... if I can sleep with her I will... just don't want to ruin friendship

Then don't sleep with her. Your friendship is ruined by virtue of your deception whether he knows or not, you fool.

No. You're a scumbag if you do sleep with them.

Actually, nah, fuck it I take that back. Fuck her, you've already ruined the friendship by being a shitty enough friend to fully intend on doing this.

that is maggie gyllenhall, and she's ugly as fuck, user. she looks like katie holmes with down syndrome after microwaving her face

But I'm a man... and I can't help but just want to jump on her when I see her and she can tell and she's knows it so it's even hotter for me now...

Those morally upright gentleman would do it in a heartbeat. Just fuck her, dude..

I understand what you're saying, but if you watch enough of her movies her unusually unattractive qualities become attractive

>being a man makes my inability to control my sexual urges morally acceptable

You're less than a man, idiot. True men control themselves, especially regarding those situations involving friends. You're an overgrown teenager at best.

I would agree with you but if those feelings exist between both of us and we can both sense them then we should at least try...

Winrar

Nice sentiment, chap. Might do you good to take a step into the real world every now and then though.

Why should you both try?

Doesn't the very fact that you both feel that heighten the call for ethical integrity?

You're looking for reasons to legitimize your shitty lack of self-control, retard.

Should I tell her and then ask her not to tell anyone if she doesn't want to?

I have trust issues and not the best experience with communicating with woman...

Those sentiments apply to the real world regardless of whether the vast majority of people don't follow through with them.

>everyone does it so muh real world makes it okay

Ok Sup Forums you win, I won't do it but if she asks me I will

Believe it or not, cheating is a big thing, but also a popular thing. Many couples do it. Sometimes knowingly as cuckolds, and some individuals who don't realize their partners are cheating. If you know both he and she aren't going to willingly let you sleep with the wife, I would opt for the cheating route. How you can play this is in two distinct and legal ways, in most states. 1) Get the wife on your side, court her, make her feel special, and make small advances before sealing the deal. Basically, like kissing, go 90% of the way before she finally ravishes your body. 2) 1) along with making your friend appear un-husband-like to the wife. By doing this, you them to push each other apart while you become her saving grace. There is also another thing you could do along with 2), and that is hook your friend up with a side-dish, a lady you know that is one-night-stand-ready, or even better, ready to pull a husband away from his wife. If you include the last bit, you are guaranteed to swoon the lady to your side, and by the time the both of them are cheating on each other, it'll be too late to save the marriage. If you really want to fuck up their lives and marriage too, get your new girlfriend, friend's ex, your friend, and friend's new girlfriend together, and cheat in front of each other. The last one is only if sexual pleasure is really what all four participants are really striving for. If not, don't bother. Let me know what you think. I've been able to swoon some ladies to the darkside, but some are stubborn bitches that don't do anything without getting permission from their husbands first. It's really fucking annoying.

You're still finding another way to justify it, weak fag. Go fuck the shit out of someone who isn't married, no need to deny your sexual impulses, just don't go full carnal retard on them.

At least you're getting somewhere though, you deserve half a pat on the back.

yes

Hahahahahahaahaha holy fuck, look at this retard.

this
everyone can be part of the problem, the hard thing to do is being part of the solution

Not him, but if she's thinking about cheating then her marriage is already fucked. He May as well be the one who benefits.

you're a cuck even if you don't know she cheats on you dumbass
a cuck is literally the husband of an adulterous woman

Having fun roleplaying the smooth seductive smoky bar jazz devil?

>call mods, this fags 15

epic delivery

>even better, ready to pull a husband away from his wife
you mean like a hoMEWrecker?

Sacrificing ones character and justifying it by saying the building was burning anyway? Neh, sounds like beta - wanna be alpha behaviour.

>the ship is sinking, who cares if I drown this person?

Jesus. You sound like a laugh a minute, Buzz Killington. If the ship's sinking anyway, it doesn't fucking matter.

Post pics of friend's wife to see if she is worth destroying your friendship

Agreed

Does the ship sinking guarantee their death?
Also, if their death is guaranteed and things beyond the end of that process don't matter, what of the things in those last minutes that do matter?
The last opportunity one has to take action that matters is used to cause terror and death?

Nah, fool, that's a time where your choices matter the most.