I've smoked weed like 2weeks straight and today i didn't smoke anyting so now i can't sleep...

i've smoked weed like 2weeks straight and today i didn't smoke anyting so now i can't sleep. i lied in my bed 5 hours until i gave up

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IaoABxFf_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uhh smoke more weed dippity doda

smoke weed

Fuckin walk to the weed store? Get a job idk

try doing meth for a month straight and getting off of it
you will be unable to move. and randomly cry.
things will be boring as all fuck to you.
in other words:
>stop crying cause weed "withdrawal" is nothing

Fucking smoke weed again you dumbas! Weed is a medicine which helps with insomnia u idiot.

OP is prolly a poorfag or a southerner or muslim rebel

>You can't get addicted to weed!

Fact
>You also can't get addicted to stretching, flexing, tapping pens and drinking soda

show bobs

he's most likely a highschoolfag
if you think your sleeping patterns are bad on weed, try meth or heroin.
Im a glasshead. And not even THAT is as bad as withdrawing from H bomb. Im glad I dont care for opiates much at all.
You can technically get addicted to it, just not in the same manner as other drugs. Its not nearly as psychologically addictive as meth or even caffeine. I used to smoke through 14 grams in 3 days, routinely, yet now I smoke an eighth over 3 days biweekly at most. I dont even do it that often at this point.

You can try to taper off, or man up and take care of yourself.

>wake up and go to sleep at the same time every single day
>exercise regularly, do a lot of cardio (shadowboxing/kickboxing is fun and great cardio)
>eat a healthy diet
>and watch comedy that makes you laugh to help with your neurochemical balance psychological health
Also, make sure to do that exercising part, it helps you sleep.

Make sure you're warming up, doing dynamic stretching, exercising, and then doing statics stretches.
DO NOT do static stretches before warming up and or exercising.

Also, absolutely, under no condition, do any ballistic stretching.

oh ye, even worse; benzos. Those have withdrawals that can literally be lethal. Those you will rely on for sleep as a true dependency.
Fuck benzos. I have severe anxiety and I refuse to take them

Yeah, but you can get addicted to literately anything is my point. It's not the weeds fault it's good breh

Or he can just smoke moar weed. FEGIT

/thread

5:15 blepzit

Drink whiskey.

When I run out and can't afford more I have to take a xanax in order to sleep.

ye. Its not ever the drug's fault cause its an inanimate object with no morality.
You cant fault something in that instance.
Its not an opiate's fault that you got hooked to it and OD'd. Its yours.
There is such a thing as a responsible drug user. I am, for the most part, despite being an addict to ice. Its quite simply because ice is so perfect for me. I have ADD and without speed, life is pretty shit otherwise. I find myself more functioning on it.
But with other drugs, I can take them and not be addicted. Or if I did get hooked, it was to a slight extent, and I could easily quit.
Like cigs. I smoked for 2 months and kicked it p easily. Which is weird to think, considering its physically addictive.

op here.
i never asked 'whats worse than weed lol''
i just asked what to do because im bored and can't sleep.

well Im telling you that you're over reacting
if you cant sleep, just stay up until you get tired enough

Weed makes you stop dreaming for whatever reason and that is why you're having trouble sleeping. It can disturb your sleep patterns.

Mixing with beer will knock you right out. Don't listen to the idiot saying to drink whisky. Whisky is energizing.

I smoke every day basically and my sleep is pretty fucked, but I get by.

thats because weed has sedative properties and makes you feel tired. so you will rely on it to some extent for sleep.
>use alcohol
>dont use alcohol, the guy saying that is an idiot
topkek. beer and whiskey are fundamentally the same thing.
alcohol is hit or miss for sleep. doesnt help everyone, and generally only small amounts, or staggering amounts put you out. alcohol isnt good to rely on sleep for or else you will get an even worse addiction than you have now.
I smoke meth every day basically and my sleep is pretty fucked, but I get by

overreactring because im posting at Sup Forums when im bored?

i always dream even if im drunk or high lol

i guess if i don't sleeping in about an hour i will smoke

over reacting over weed's effect on your sleep
listen to some dank music
youtube.com/watch?v=9IaoABxFf_Y

yeah i always had sleeing problems
got rid of them but now im depressed and thats why i smoked for 2 weeks

thanks

Sounds like ugly people advice

Stop now while you are ahead, unless you want drugs to ruin and take over your' life.