Do you ever fantasize about impregnating a woman of a different race/ethnicity than you?

Do you ever fantasize about impregnating a woman of a different race/ethnicity than you?

Not into beastlyality mate

Nope, but I would really like to fuck a Negro and an Asian, because there are none where I live and it would be pretty exotic for me.

Hell yes.

no, racemixing is degenerate.

Nope

Asian impregnating is best!

Yes I would like to spread my gene pool over a wide range of women the way nature intended.

I'm going to fuck this light skin black girl tomorrow and cum in her pussy. I wish she would get pregnant but she always uses the morning after pill :(

>nature intended
clearly you are a barbaric nigger living in a 3rd world country. natured has been domesticated by man for awhile now jamal. go back to thinking that severing your albino brothers arm will give the witch docter of your tribe a rare medicine.

(((OP)))

I already did twice.. it's pretty boring to be honest.

both kids are in foster homes now as far as I know.

Pics by chance? What exactly makes you want her to get pregnant?

i fantasize about loving again

>Not beliveing your white seed can improve the gene pool of the lesser races.

Your failing at being the master race friendo.

Yup. An albino bitch impregnated with my offspring drives me nuts. I also fantasize about a cutie Honduran that works at my local bank being pregnant with my child.

agreed

This is what a single drop of white boy cum does to a negress

>Do you ever fantasize about impregnating a woman of a different race/ethnicity than you?

No, I just do it

yes

I just wish it was not so cliche. I just want a cute plump kind white woman to make into a baby factory, and maybe tease about color contrast, but with no heavy race issues

pic related

NO, I have never thought about impregnating a dog.

Have a black fiancé but we try hard not to get pregnant. The sex is great though.

I like beaner women, so yeah I'd like to ejaculate inside one

Yup.
My girlfriend's mom.
Every. Fucking. Day.

Did i trigger you? I will breed with a women of every race as I travel the world. You'll go extinct

I have a FOB chinese girl that will let me impregnate her. I know a 19 year old black girl that only fucks white guys that wants another and doesn't take birth control. Recently impregnated a persian girl, but she's not really a different race so not the same.

Who should I knock up next, the negress or the chink? Will post pics if there is demand

Wtf is that

Noice

The negress imo. Pics of either are greatly appreciated
>752263196
What race is she? Is she a different race than your gf?

>Oy vey, racemixing is soooo hot goyim!

Stop with the racemixing propaganda faggot

yeah i cant go extincted, dont know what you meant by that

Stop getting so butthurt that people enjoy dropping loads into pussies of other ethnic backgrounds you fucking simp

Just because you have foreskin doesn't mean you need to get upset

nig milkers

I'd do her. More revealing

and the booty too

but really, racemixing needs to stop being an "okay" some people to want. mix married couples have the highest rate of divorces. people get along within their tribe

Ugly Niggaz everywhere

Actually white man/black woman marriages have the lowest divorce rate, not that I advocate for actually marrying a negress

Isnt that Mal Malloy?

Oh look it's this thread again.

post pics of the chink. asians are great

Shes dark, any bikini or dresses?
That's a man tho

Fuck she's a hottie alright. Make sure you plant your seed deep in that fertile gash for all of us user.

Would mix with.

my favorite pic here

Yup, would love to visit a remote village and spend a week impregnating all the brown women their with potent white seed. The one with the largest tits gets to come home with me. Of course she doesn't know she's going to be turned into a hucow.

Any puss?

ugly hairy pussy, still fun to fuck though

Natural is good tho, well atleast if you don't like to lick that cumdeposit that is.

Yes

>born too early to explore the galaxy
>born too late to voyage to the new world and impregnate entire tribes of adoring natives with your potent european seed after slaughtering their husbands with your advanced firearms

Why even live?

damn i would definitely knock her up. any more face pics?

Talk her into shaving

Looks toight tho

she's annoying and clingy, you can have her

I have, she just isn't into it. I think it's a chinese thing, they don't do it that much there

>I have, she just isn't into it. I think it's a chinese thing
Meh

>do you other animals ever feel the impulse to reproduce under circumstances that produce healthy genetic diversity? yes, I too am an organism influenced by evolution hue hue hue socialization

Here's a rare shaved pic

I'll take her and pound what I'm sure is a tight pussy.
If she's clingy then you can convince her to shave. Tell her its for the best. Do you have a full body pic?

Red fingers too. Noice

full body for trips

Good taste user. Impregnated brown bitches is my fetish. Wish I could post my knocked up persian girl's huge belly and gigantic tits. Her areolas got huge and dark as fuck!

Considering I'm fat I could easily kill her. Any dress / slutty pics?

>persian
>not different race
Are you always this retarded?

Fffffuck user

Fuck that chink's pussy looks tight, keep posting her. Any chance you can post a nude with face? Doesnt seem like she's anyone you care for.

Fuck you jew. I'll racemix as much as i want.

i don't fantasize about it, i do it, we some kings out here

I wish this was my baby in her belly

Persians are not arabs...

Actually, she looks just A LOT like that, but with bigger tits.

I'll see if I can find one for ya

Can confirm. I see albinos all around happily same as nigs and other races like the mexican race and the honduran race. Still, racemixing is fine as long as we stay away from niggers.

Do you not have any pics of her at all? Or are you not posting them because you don't think she counts?

Sry no nudes with face, got vids of it but can't be bothered to convert to webm.

I'm not posting her because I don't have any pics of her since I got her pregnant and she's not a sidebitch like the nig and chink so I'm more hesitant to show her off

Are you a persian?

damn that sucks. Thanks anyway. Any of her in a tight dress? How did you meet her?

Gotcha fampai

My wife is black. I impregnated her seven times if you count the five miscarriages.

EBC3634

Breed within your own race is technically inbreeding.

Nope

Long story, here's the short version. I hired her as a translator when I was trading bitcoin on a chinese exchange back in 2014. Didn't need her anymore but she fell in love after I took her virginity so I've been stuck with her ever since. I think she's finally getting the hint now that I'm having a baby with another girl though. Remarkably, she hasn't given it up completely yet. Asian girls are scary clingy if you take the v card (she started calling me 老公 that same day)

Not a tight dress, but wearing traditional hanfu.

Not too weird when you realize that it's pretty true to real life. Most BLM/black SJW types are total white cock sluts.

>Do you ever fantasize about impregnating a woman of a different race/ethnicity than you?
No, because the Fuhrer says that's wrong.

Black women are the real world's klingon's, so no. Racism has nothing to do with being repulsed by the ugliness of negras.

If you think nigs are ugly, improve their genepool by depositing a load into your nearest sheboon.

Yeah that's crazy clingy.
How sexually submissive is she? Fucked her in the ass?

Well the Fuhrer lost in part to an army that had black people in it, so, you know.

Then youre a different race.