I'm an average man with an average life. I work an ordinary job 9-5, yet I feel like somebody is watching me...

I'm an average man with an average life. I work an ordinary job 9-5, yet I feel like somebody is watching me. When I come home at night I bang the door real tight. And then people I try to avoid suddenly call me on the phone.I sometimes even think the people in the TV can see me. I don't even wash my hair because I am afraid to close my eyes and when I open them see someone standing there. I am not sure who is watching me. The neighbors? The mailman? The IRS?

Wat do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYurz771kLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't trust the mailman

what evidence do you have that you're being watched?

do you acknowledge that this just sounds like typical paranoia?

Do people say you're crazy, or just a little touched? Or perhaps showers remind you of Psycho a bit too much?

Go to sleep, I can hear you typing next door

it's probably the mailman OP

This.

is that you, Rockwell?

Fuck, someone actually is watching me, I wonder what else this cunt can hear?

youtube.com/watch?v=JYurz771kLA

If not bait, sounds like paranoia. You need to go talk to psychiatrist and find suitable medicine for you or it might get worse. No one is watching you, you are having mental health issues

More than you can possibly imagine.

Yiff.

Or you aren't familiar with the song lyrics XD

Fuck, he found out. Get out of house now

It's just a feeling I have.

>>/x/
It's called gangstalking

you look like you literally raped a copy of the communist manifesto.

Oh God

My sides

that idea about closing my eyes in the shower and opening them to see someone standing there always creeped me out. what helped me was washing my hair out sideways, though I don't know if that'll help much.

paranoid schizophrenia