The trial is scheduled to begin on Sept. 25

The trial is scheduled to begin on Sept. 25.

Eli Manning has been officially charged with Fraud and will have to face a judge and a full trial this upcoming fall.

Eli might have really fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/14/eli-manning-caught-in-fraudulent-memorabilia-scheme-but-will-roger-goodell-punish-giants-qb/
nypost.com/2017/04/13/heres-proof-eli-manning-was-in-on-giants-memorabilia-scheme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce?

>memorabilia

Will he go full OJ?

just google eli manning, its everywhere right now

but for non Americans, why don't you do a breakdown of this shit?

>make $100,000,000.00 playing football
>screw someone over for $100 helmet
What religion is Eli again?

Can someone post the webm of his autism when the broncos won

gave fake memorabilia to charities, who most likely used them on auctions

in other words, he's being charged with fraud

I dont even remotely understand this shit. Why would he commit a felony over a small amount of money?

He probably thought it wasn't a big deal

your average person does not have a very good grasp of what is and isn't legal, you don't start thinking consequentially in that regard until you've actually been through the justice system

>He was an evil mastermind all along
wew

Come on, he had to have known that was fraud. When I buy drugs I dont email my dude, I send a text about something else and dont mention illegal shit on anything electronic.
Thats just common sense

The real mastermind

but why even cheat? he's eli manning, he can wear whatever today and give it to a charity tomorrow as true memorabilia

Rich kid born into a family of status, glided through life as a famed QB

Even if he "knew" it was wrong he probably couldn't even fathom getting busted for it and certainly didn't think past that to the point of what would happen in that case

Just like a lot of people drink and drive commonly feeling fearless until the day they're busted and feel the dick of the law or they run someone over

if you haven't learned what it feels like it's going to be fantasy

how, in 2017, can anyone still be shocked that rich people are obsessed with getting more money?

His court date is the same as my birthday.

They better start grooming a new QB

This can get pretty serious

>It is not likely that Manning, the Giants or their employees would be subject to criminal prosecution as the alleged actions in question have passed the federal five-year statute of limitations.

So it's literally nothing. Dude is just hoping for a settlement to go away.

Is it a sign?

>Google Eli Manning
>second result is CBSBoston but looks decent, others look clickbaity
>make it three paragraphs in
>all of a sudden they start talking about Deflategate and Pats fans strange hatred with Goodell

Top kek
boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/14/eli-manning-caught-in-fraudulent-memorabilia-scheme-but-will-roger-goodell-punish-giants-qb/

>"""""""""land of the free"""""""""""
>drunk driving is a felony

It's usually a misdemeanor unless you get into an accident or kill someone or it's your 3rd offense

t. first time DUI

you only have to worry about jail time if you're on a third offense within 10 years. Otherwise unless you kill someone or get into a major accident it's just a fine and lose your driving license for a little while (which in the US where everyone drives everywhere can be really devastating financially)

>Same fucking helmet
>Doesnt have Elis autism sweat in it therefore its not "real"
I understand that this is fraud but in the grand scheme of things this seems like a non-issue

oh hey Eli

>wanting people to drive while drunk
Go play in traffic, Quispe

the helmet was sold for $4000 though, thats nothing

Eli needs to think of better scams

nypost.com/2017/04/13/heres-proof-eli-manning-was-in-on-giants-memorabilia-scheme/

its over for Eli

"It is not likely that Manning, the Giants or their employees would be subject to criminal prosecution as the alleged actions in question have passed the federal five-year statute of limitations."

>Scumbag memorabilia peddlers constantly posted up outside the locker room or practice facility hounding the equipment manager
>Equipment manager says hey Eli got any scuffed up helmets I can give to this weirdo so he will fuck off
>Eli gives him said scuffed up helmets
>10 years later muh lawsuit

he was emailing the guy