twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey gents.

nǐ hǎo

That's where I poop from, though.

Howdy.

Not right now you don't

How's it going for you?

Hlo there

Is it convenient or annoying to leave the "square" in square root assumed?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as fur, is in fact, straight/fur, or as I've recently taken to calling it, straight plus fur. fur is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning straight system made useful by the straight corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the straight system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of straight which is widely used today is often called "fur", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the straight system, developed by the straight Project.

There really is a fur, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. fur is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. fur is normally used in combination with the straight operating system: the whole system is basically straight with fur added, or straight/fur. All the so-called "fur" distributions are really distributions of straight/fur.

It goes. I'm starting to really consider dropping money on a lifesize one of these, though
epicrainbowcrafts.deviantart.com/journal/FAQ-and-price-info-426673889
So that's where I'm at in my life. You?

>fur is not an operating system unto itself
hey fuck you

Convenient. Better to get into the habit of saying square so people don't assume it's a cubed root or something.

Yeah, I don't post from the toilet. But do lick my butt anywhere except the hole pls.
To just say `root' is ambiguous.

graboids

Getting by, I've nearly failed this six weeks. Pulled a grade from a 63 to an 86 in a week. Still don't know how.

You were filled with determination.

You're welcome.

>I don't know what I expected.jpg

hi

So my wife asked me the other day if I was a furry in the closet? I told her no, I just like the ears and tail thing. Full fur doesn't do much for me. Yet here I am fapping away thinking about snuggling with big furry tails.

That's not female.

Heyo 8.

dine upon undyne the undying undine's undies

>otter
>flat chested

Why are you fapping instead of fucking her?

that's kind of hot

you should come out to her, then she can dress up for serious yiffing
go! live the dream!

On the rag plus she's sick with a bad cold.

That a new one?

>that's kind of hot
Not really, except for maybe the temperature of the poop.
I see.

Haha, no. I don't want to take it that level. She wore cat ears and pinned a tail to her panties around Halloween last year and it was the most amazing sex of our marriage. I'm just trying to get a repeat of that. She's already said def no to a tail plug.

Uh, about a month old I think. I don't even know anymore.

you can coax her into a suit I bet
you wont regret it!

anyone have that gif of the pixelated dog fucking the pixelated cat?

Cute butts

>it was the most amazing sex of our marriage
Just honestly tell her that. Honesty is important in any relationship. And she'll likely do it again. It doesn't take that much effort, to be honest.

Ah, it's nice!

e621.net/post/show/458814/2014-3-all_fours-animal_genitalia-animal_penis-ani

youtube.com/watch?v=GxEnarNrFYk

I did. She said it was weird for her but would do it again sometime. She does the ears but never the tail because she misplaced it. I found it but we haven't used it.

Thanks. I like it too.
Part of me thinks I should go back to uploading stuff just so I can remember what all I have. But yknow, being hated and all kinda throws a wrench in that.

Speaking from experience, don't let being hated stop you outright from doing anything.
Let it give you pause, but never let it stop you.

Ya, but I'm still at the point where I can't even control myself from tweeting the first things that come to my mind.

(Those are nice boobies)

Ah, got it.

(they are)

Kill me

lmao im hopeless

lol those lines

Anyone got that comic of a knight who marries the dragon who tried tricking him into thinking she was a princess?

If people hate you, just find better people, if they hate you for retarded reasons. There are probably fun people on the internet.
And Twitter is retarded, you should quit it. However, there's nothing from with saying what you think.

Nah, it's pretty obvious I'm the common denominator. There are very valid reasons to hate me.

I like this cat.

>Nah, it's pretty obvious I'm the common denominator. There are very valid reasons to hate me.
There are valid reasons to hate me too, but those same reasons make some people like me. It's extremely probable that somewhere on the internet, even if not on the web, but somewhere like IRC or Usenet, someone would like you.

Would be very cute, if she had fur.

meow meow

night..

See ya, 8.

goodnight

sleep well

Think I'll head out, too. Happy posting, Sunny.

night

i can see names
but i dont think mine goes through
something about updates, monkey, meh