Are Americans the ugliest of the White race?

Bunch of ugly mongrels they are. Stick a yank in a crowd of Continental Europeans you'll know right off the bat which one is American/Canadian. Why is that? Is it because they're a fusion of several different nationalities and not pure like us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLIw9Jn-V5o
youtube.com/watch?v=W7tGY-VDx3o
youtube.com/watch?v=F1A06stpydY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're a composite of so many different races of white you can't get a solid answer. If we are talking about subgroups of white people the ugliest are probably the Berbers, best looking are Nordics.

ULTRA RARE

Obviously, this country is ugly as fuck as well as the inbreds that inhabit it

The American is 6'5 and that Englishman is 5'8. No one cares about face when its all about height. I just redpilled you.

Nope, it's still the beady eyed anglo scum. Americans are the most varied though. But Brits, taken as an average, are the ugliest damn white people to have ever walked this Earth.

>12 FUCKING STARS

flag of the future

'Yankee' means someone from New England. It is not a catch-all term for Americans.

It's like referring to every single resident of the UK as Welsh.

jfc she looks like an alien/slav

Fuck you, Europe.

>We wuz the real white kangz n' shiet
Doesn't matter eurocuck, you're literally shit-tier now.

It's the British.

You know it, I know it, we all know it.

But, to their credit, they invented banter.

What have you invented, EU scum?

All he needs to do is grow out his beard and get the popular hair style and theyd look the same. Also hes 6'5

>be european
>play soccer
>cry when you fall
>score ends 0-0

the only time faggot soccer is entertaining is when the bleachers collapse and half of Europe dies

How do I get the North America flag? I didn't know you could get a whole continent.

Just what in the holy fuck?

god dammit.

I work at the EU in the Berlaymont building. Our IPs work similar to the Vatican City's

What is with Brits and looking inbred? Brother and sister from my old rival high school on their XC team looked completely inbred as well.

Ha! I knew Europe was a country.

You tell me. Your country is a product of inbreeding.

America is a continent. There are many races in America, most of them are not white.

I also watch tosh.0

Talk shit when you can play a sport without armour on.

I've got a banana for you if you tip your fedora for me

britcuck please leave

hahahaha funny coming from an australian.

No you people are the ugliest. Then again you practically are not white.
Every American I have met looks inbred and sounds like a cock is blocking their throat.

Yeah that's bullshit. I've been all over Europe and I have no problem passing for native until I open my mouth, and even after no problem in most cases passing as a native from a nearby country even still.

American Mutt here, ancestry from 3 continents.

How the hell did you get the Europe flag? Neat.
But no, not all Americans are ugly. And don't act like Euro-inbreeding hasn't made some ugly people.

yep, britcuck criminal scum+ inbreeding= failstralians

JJ Watt would snap those fags in half

what are they 5'5 and 200 pounds? play a real sport where the hits are like car crashes nigga

why do you think half of them half brain damage by the time their 30

So one American looking European makes them all European looking? No. The average American looks nothing like a European.

idk where she's from, but the Lorde girl has got to be the ugliest bimbo ever. She literally looks like a troll.

well if we wanna get technical its from his stand up

ULTRA NEW

retard

Yeah sorry "mate" but you've never met an American in your life because Americans are not sheep you plan to have sex with.

Why do Kuckwis have the worst case of unwarranted self importance? Their country is full of ugly inbred idiots. They've never contributed anything to the world. They do nothing but shitpost constantly, honestly, I've never once seen a Kuckwi add anything of value to a single thread. It's beyond me why they haven't been range banned yet.

Nice try Angloblood

Beckham sounds like a little girl when he speaks though.

>shows Manning instead of Brady in comparison to Beckham

2/10 nice try faggot

The average European is definitely uglier than the average American.

All the good stock left for the new land. You guys are just a bunch of inbred leftovers.

that fucking bonglander on the top looks like a faggot, the American looks like a decent human being

I don't see what the problem is here, OP.

Yea right. The average forward in rugby is generally at least over 6'2 and weights excess of 95kg.
A rugby player would tear a grid iron player apart, there is a reason you pussies wear armour.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLIw9Jn-V5o

Yankee is supposed to be anyone from a Union state, not just New England. There's even the New York Yankees, New York is not even in New England.

futbol vs football

5'11 vs 6'1

American men > European men

Don't talk shit about PeyPey

Stop posting, you're making kiwis look retarded.

Yeah, he does pretty good stand up

youtube.com/watch?v=W7tGY-VDx3o

That is the best you got? Pathetic.

lol is that short fat guy supposed to be some great soccer player?

sorry boiz, looks like that semen slurping sport is not for me!

Incorrect. It refers to anyone from a state that was part of the original thirteen colonies. A man from Georgia could be called a Yankee.

I'm pretty average looking both places, and you're clearly full of shit.

You really have no chance of guessing whether most people are American or European at a look, unless you catch a specific cue (fashion can be very subtly different) individually.

Where it *does* become somewhat doable is if you can evaluate two groups, the larger the better, instead of two individuals. If you see a significant number of fatties the group is probably American.

Don't you have rapefugees to help instead of shitposting on Sup Forums, Merkel.

Well in the south, Yankee means anyone from the North.

The NFL has the strongest/fastest athletes on earth. If Von Miller hit you in the open field with no padding you would fucking die.

>inb4 you post a pic of an overweight lineman who would outrun you and benches 600lbs

The mum does not have a forehead.
It's a fivehead.

>Stop wearing pads, you aren't even punchdrunk! Fucking UKucks and their doublethink.

>who is Ernest Rutherford

How are we inbred besides the redneck meme?

How the flying fuck did you get that flag? Are you posting from SHAPE?

Are you retarded? You do realize if they had no armour they wouldn't hit as hard and also they didn't even get decent rugby players to test. The amount of tackles made in a game is also far higher in rugby. Much higher than the 18 the guy averaged in this video.

>over 6'2

bitch please Tom "The Walking Tampon" Brady is 6'2

if you aint hitting 6'5 and 290 pounds plus a 4.5 second 40 yard are you even an athlete? lmao

theres a reason rugby's so big in Europe; its full of fags, just like Europe

>His country is slowing becoming Goodell's bitch

my mans how many people bought tickets for our little Marshall Plan NFL game this year?

>Peyton
>anyone's standard of beauty
Nah, senpai. Force some more countries to take in Muslims

>Incorrect. It refers to anyone from a state that was part of the original thirteen colonies.

Wrong. It's from Dutch, it meant 'smuggler' and it refers only to the New England roundheads, it's always been an insult to us Southron longhairs.

>A man from Georgia could be called a Yankee.
He could blow your head off and no jury in the south would convict him too.

I know, I live in GA. But technically what I said is true even though northerners are the true yanks.

You do realize he was amazed for the wrong reasons, right? as in he found it ridiculous, which it is. It's a highschool football game.

>thinking a few inbred whitebois can beat 1 American negro football player
lol

>American
>Race

??????????????????????

college m8

brady;s 6'4 225

And you fuck sheep. Your point?

Yeah, exactly.

>Ernest Rutherford
>LITERALLY WHO?!

But seriously. 1 person that wasn't a total inbred fuckwit in 200 years of history? We should nuke that piece of shit, which given your example, would be both funny and ironic.

What I say still stands.

>tfw I was on the receiving end of one of those hits playing tight end.

i bet mad NFL players browse pol honestly

not even surprised

>implying being tall makes you an overall better player
I have never seen so much autism. There is a reason Grid iron is only big in the US, because you are pussies.
youtube.com/watch?v=F1A06stpydY

Hahaha. If it wasn't for Rutherford you would not be able to nuke New Zealand.

If you'll marry me I'll dig for you and rake for you

If you'll marry me I'll scrub for you and bake for you

If you'll marry me All others I'll forsake for you

All this will I do if you'll marry me

All this will I do if you'll marry me

I mean, it's your fault America has a nigger problem, the North sure as shit didn't import them.

And why did it take 200 years to build a fucking wall?

New York is New England, you fag.

The colonies north of Maryland of the original 13 are Yankees.

And who are you?

>New York is New England

They look like tall midgets, like they got the midget looking heads, but not the limbs, except DAD, he's got stubby looking arms

>the ugliest are probably the Berbers
Who?

This site and it's obsessions with the motherfucking "white race" is motherfucking pathetic...lol

Easy, you move to the only country in North America that matters.

oh boy

how are you posting as europe? has globalism already taken your entire goddamned continent holy shit

oh look, the beady eyes anglo posting turk is making another thread designed to pit whites against whites as usual.

Rage
Seported