twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That isn't an argument

>Kraus

Help me redpill him >:C

>Lawrence M Krauss
>Your senpai
Kill yourself

literally who?

sure are a lot of self-proclaimed "thinking and informed" people these days.

Kike.

I still have hope for him :c

Not an argument.

Check the catalogue faggot
>literally who

jesus christ you jews don't get it

A bandwagon nerd kike who rode the 2011 science wave with Bill "The world is in flames, no its just weather" Nye and Science nigger.
He hasn't been relevant for three or so years.

>everyone in Israel is a jood ( nice logic Achmed)
>assuming I must be a man in the first place right?

-_-

Alright Schlomo post pics for proof, or burn in an oven.

ffs you idiots will never help me redpill someone you prefer complaining like little bitches -_-

Tell him you'll 1488 his kike ass

ancestry.ca/name-origin?surname=krauss
>German and Jewish (Ashkenazic)
Surely a coincidence?

If I do that then I'm an "attention whore" so no ty.

Trump or Hillary will have this nigga praying to the non-existent God come election time.

I like Krauss, but he's wrong here. Trump and Bernie are both better canditates than Shillary

Du har min stotte! Prinsessa mi

idk anything about Bernie but I think Trump is a hero *-*

Manufacturing goods in the USA will lower the cost of products due to no international trade tariffs & transportation costs, thus making consumer goods in the USA cheap; all the while bringing manufacturing jobs back to the USA for unskilled laborers.

Krauss is pathetic, owned by Christians all the time.

bernie is not a good candidate

Go Trump!

Not an argument.

Tell them that Trump didn't force the ACA through the tax code.

Trump didn't get us involved in shit wars in the Middle East.

Trump isn't making money disappear into the federal reserve.

That's the legacy of our government. I'm sick of lawyers and theorists having government jobs. Fuck them, give someone else the keys.

This. Chinese manufacturing is actually insanely expensive and was only ever possible due to massive government manipulation, low wages and dumping.

Why you guys keep saying that?
Is redpilling someone smart with influence is a bad thing?
Don't u guys want people to know the truth about the world to improve it?
Just look at the comments on his post they are almost all pro Trump, and I will help them >:C

Good points, now go and comment that on his post I promise I will like ^-^ and I believe theorists have the best chance to be redpilled because they use critical thinking~ he just needs a little push

>muh science
>muh witty observation

literally dawkins tier

Watch his humiliating debate with William Lane Craig. His arguments never go past highschool edge lord cringe and he gets fucked for it.

>tfw when I've been living as a Trump supporter in a literal hornets nest of angry, female liberals since the beginning

Pick your battles wisely, my friend

your senpai can't even into english grammar

"not one of them"? he already specified any "them" doesn't exist according to him

he should say "is not one"

and either way that's a perfectly legitimate reason

>with influence
In his dreams

>LALALALA I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR ARGUMENTS
That's essentially what he's saying.

He has a lot of followers means he has influence on the young who admire him ( like me) I love his work on "A Universe from Nothing"...but he won't stop attacking Trump and needs to open his eyes.

Krauss is a fucking faggot and a moron to boot.

He's literally wrong about 99% of anything he says, and completely unbearable while he's at it.

I wanted to like him, but he's the worst.

I'ts true but unlike other liberals he admits his mistakes and wants to be proven wrong, his life work is on being wrong he said it himself many times, that's why he WILL LISTEN TO US ( i hope)

> this
>

You may try, but I'm betting he won't. He only pretends to be open minded. He's going to turn into a petulant child if he can't refute your argument.

I click on "Most Recent" comments on his post, but I don't see any of you guys helping ...Sup Forums is useless I guess :c

Go do it yourself

I don't even have a twitter account, man.

Hmmm, I read that post and nowhere did I see an argument

rude.

Just be like "muh 4 trillions" and convince him that he's guilty and less technically not white than you are.

I'm still baffled that leftists don't even make an effort to research. They just parrot what they hear on HuffPo and The Daily Show.

Even I use leftist media to hear arguments supporting other candidates.

I don't get how you could not at least investigate the reason as to why known Islam critics dump on Trump instead of 'disowning' said critic.

Could it be, that Trump instituting a muslim ban 'until we figure out what's going on', is simply playing on people's cherry picked research with regard to muslim/Islam sentiment? He couldn't have at least told people to read the pew polls so they could at least see which countries are more or less hard-line?

So true :( and seeing smart scientists act this way just makes me so sad, but I won't lose hope

>I don't get how you could not at least investigate the reason as to why known Islam critics dump on Trump instead of 'disowning' said critic.

Enlighten us then, faggot. What's the good reason? I've been paying attention. I haven't heard one.

He's an academic, what do you expect?

>75229250

I bet you have a nose the size of Neptune

Post it and we'll enter you in the Guinness Book of World Records

Or they actually looked at Trump's platforms and don't favour them.

Somebody not liking what you do not like does not necessarily mean that they conform to whatever simplistic little archetype you've constructed for them.

I know that you don't comprehend this right now, but hopefully one day you will, and you'll stop letting marketers turn you against your fellow citizens simply for content.

This
The jew doesn't want to take the blame, but tries to make others do the dirty work.
Classic kike

wanna see my nose so badly? go on Krausses post comments and look for me

>muh God and Jesus

they don't exist, Nye > you

Ik ben een vrouw, met je lelijke tyfus puisten porem -_-

The problem is that a lot of liberals thing Trump wants to deport all the Mexicans, or will start WWIII. They're too ignorant to admit that he has some good ideas. I sit on the far-right, but even I can admit that Sanders and Clinton have SOME good aspects to them.

Haha fantastisch!
Je bent een vrouw dus daarom kan je niet zelf iets op Twitter zetten?
Sodemieter op naar de oven.

kek
OY VEY, ze hebben ons door. VERWIJDER HET!!

Kom op de handen uit de mouwen!
Je kunt het echt wel!
ik geloof in je en zal meteen like wanneer je het geplaatst heb.
Nou snel die post zetten voor je zakgeld

Dutch Jews have the best sense of humor of all jews desu

>that female profile pic
BIG JEWISH TITS
I
G

Dat Dutch tho...are u an achmed or something? Krijg de tiefus

Nice try :)

Did you even comment on that post are you trying to make us go after him like a personal army?

obviously, and already seen someone from pol comment so I'm proud

I just scrolled through the comments and I have already seen pro-Trump posts.

Besides, I doubt anyone would be persuaded to change his views from facebook comments

Also weeb detected
>tfw no weeb kike gf

Heb je dat al niet gekregen in de kampen?
>muh 75% gedeporteerd

>Krauss
Atheist kikes are the worst type of kike

Fyyy faen kan ikke dere drite i assa? Nå har dere altså drete på draget så nå får dere reise til helvette

His argument makes no sense

>"There is absolutely no rational argument.... to use for voting for Trump.... [and] stopping Clinton is not one of them."

Shit tier grammar. If "rational arguments for supporting Trump" form an empty set, then that already suggests that stopping Clinton is not one of them.

How does this moron have a PhD if he can't write a proper sentence?