Just posting the best headphones ever made

just posting the best headphones ever made

I raise you a pair of audio techinica m50xs

Completely useless outside.

M50x's are not good headphones. They arent good for their price, they wouodnt be good for 100$ less. Saying that they even compare to hd650s or 600s is acutally retarded.

I think the general consensus would be you have autism, although the m50xs sound great (I own a pair).

I think they sounded pretty great... Although I'm not an audiophile. Still, you are completely right about the 650s. I just bought the hd6xx bc of that same reason.

Massdrop had the HD700s for $399

the 700's are the retarded little brother of the senns hd series

I think you posted the wrong picture.

The HD6XX is a better deal at Massdrop, though.

hahahaha

you fucking kidding me?

sennheiser is getting rid of their bad unmatched drivers through massdrop. enjoy

Damn, I think I must be the last person left using the Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro.

nigger noise makers. Sure thing bud.

Say what?

ur all fags

Fuck

Veiled sound, needs a $4K amp to sound best, only good for acoustic music.

Nope. Trouble with bass though because when i produce i almost cant hear it.very harsh highs too.

Check em. These are my work headphones with a Fiio X5. Perfection.

Terrible b8, try again m8.

just posting the best president ever made

just posting the best movie ever made

just posting the best comedian ever made

best waifu

Best in-ear headphones I've tried. Hybrid design, dynamic and armature drivers, it's ever ported.

Just posting the best image ever made.

what model is that exactly?

>the best president

sony MDR-MA900

Yeah I use them for playing guitar, but I know what you mean, I've actually sat down and compared a set that are 20years old compared to a set that are about a few months old and the older set to this day had no cracking at all and sounded a bit warmer than the newer set and the highs weren't nearly as harsh (not much of a suprise). It's that german quality stamp that I like, and that you can replace every part of it.

I am german lol. But yeah they are incredibly crisp and i got them for 90€ absolutely worth it