Next Gen

When Messi and Ronaldo are gone, who will be the next GOAT, and will it be more exciting than their rivalry?

Out of the obvious super talents(Dybala, Mbappe,Rashford, Dembele, etc.) who will fail and who will live up to their reputation?

Which players will be big stars, that are flying under the radar now?

In which clubs will these players spend their best years?

Inspired by this article:
independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/antoine-griezmann-kylian-mbappe-paulo-dybala-europes-best-rule-out-summer-transfer-a7682556.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef36qYqaHIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

P U L I G O A T

D A B
A
B

>Rashford
>super talents

sides

Excellent bait my cuntman

what about Odeggard? ;)
Tbh Mbappe. His stats are insane, if he really is 18 years old, then its future GOAT for sure. Even Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo stats were worse, last player who played at that level that soon was probably fat Ronaldo.

holy shit, i can believe Sup Forums hasn't noticed that Rashford is literally Federico Macheda

No one. You guys must be underage but Messi was internationally recognized as the next great thing before he even became professional, when he was 15-16 and especially after he won the olympic gold.
Dybala is 23 and will be Agüero-tier at best, the other three might as well be the next Martials.

Donnarumma

Rúben Neves Dominance

He plays in a league where Zlatan was a god

Niklas Süle

who is this Gary Goals lad I keep hearing things about

More or less. Back in the Youth World Cup, I remember buying him on Football Manager. He was shit.

There will probably be a drought before a new slotmachine-tier player emerges

>goals before the age of 24
>5. Zlatan 65
>4. Rooney 100
>3. Suarez 107
>2. CR7 110
1. Lukaku 150 and counting. Still some fuccbois donot rate based Lukaku. UNBELIEVABLE how much does this nigger need to sweat and suffer for you?

Asensio

Of coruse he's really 18. He was born in France and while 93 is africa tier we still have a functionning bureaucracy

kek

Edvard Sandvik Tagseth, the Norwegian Messi

it's real this time, I swear

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef36qYqaHIo

>Rashford between those others name
lol?

Why is grease man on that list? He is only a few years younger than Messi.

lukaku peaked already

Why then has he visibly improved over the lest few seasons? Looks like he's getting better and better. Finally 20+ goals and on his way to claim eplel top scorer. Often marooned against the top 6 and still no other striker has scored more this season against top 6 clubs than Lukagoat.

Where's the Barcelona's "asian Messi"? Was him another fraud from La Memesia?

>le tap in nigger

No thanks

You now remember Guy Assulin, Adama Traore, Halilovic and Seung Woo Lee.

>asians
lül

>Gai Yigaal Assulin is an Israeli professional footballer who plays for Spanish club CE Sabadell FC
JUST

Take Kubo. He had to be shipped back to Japan as Barcelona illegally contracted him. He's 15 or something and it's actually doing alright.

Shit. I didn't know him. I'll watch some "highlights".

Is he more of the Hyuga or Tsubasa type?
I'm sucker for Captain Tsubasa and this info hyped me, tbhnst.

Forgot the pic

PULIGOD
U
L
I
G
O
A
T

>Rashford
Lmao

I mean, we can predict which will be the next best player, but how do we predict who will be the next best rapist?

Goretzka and gotze already flopped

A lot of young promises can't stand the pressure. 18 yrs can have one or two good seasons with excellent performances then dissapear.

Being 24-25, with a established career and consistently good is the winner.

>dunno much about goretzka and his hype
>see your post with "already flopped"
>do a search
>find out he was born in 1995
>think to myself "nah, he still very young"
>remind that a 95's is 22 already (as me)
>take a look at his birthday
>it's only two days before mine
>i already flopped, even without earning some nice euros' packages
JUST

Ben Woodburn la

The next big player will be Brazilian or Argentine

Look no further

these glasses only help you to see better
adjusting the focus doesn't make the players you're watching any better
they're only adjustable, not magical
you will however see more clearly how much your players suck

Because he isn't even in his peak yet

Götze is sick, though. He was getting back in form in Dortmund before they found out he had a medical condition. I believe he can recover and become a top player again.

I unironically think that Pulisic could fight to be the best in the World. He's quite talented at his age. I just hope that American Media don't destroy him wanting that he carries the US in the World Cup and tournaments. He can't do that and it could affect his development.

I hope Dybala wins WC with Argentina when Messi retires. Fuck Messi

Lucas Alario will be a fantastic striker like kun aguero.

>Götze
>a medical condition
it's called being a fat little fuck
fatfuck americucks are suffering through an obesity epidemic right now
send help

It'll be Dybala even though he's already developed and will just maintain a high level of consistency. Mbappe seems over-reliant on pace and Dembele has shit-tier decision-making and is just generally too raw at the moment for any accurate prediction. Rashford has not looked very impressive at all recently but that might be down to Mou's inability to help youth players grow

>He plays in a league where Zlatan was a god
It's not like Zlatan is one of the most talented strikers of all time or anything

>Rashford
Literally Walcott 2.0

this desu.

>I just hope that American Media don't destroy him wanting that he carries the US in the World Cup and tournaments.
well is this is exactly whats going to happen, its already starting to happen. the media jews are going to ruin him

maybe one of the italian memes would be a better choice than that meme Rashford aka 'Macheda 2.0, Januzaj'd'; I think Dembele and Dybala will be the next big thing tho.
And i want to know the good CD prospects, everyone talks about dyb, dembele, mbappe, weigl, donnarumma and so on but apparently the next gen won't have any defender.

Dele Alli

This. I remember Messi being "the 12 year old Barca bought" when he was just starting out. Tbh the only comparable hype ive seen was Nerman being called the next Pele when he just started BTFOing of huesileirao.

Nerman and Dybala sounds like a decent rivalry to continue the Barca/Halal status quo. A spic manlet and a portuguese speaking faggot. Its like pottery.

I know Grease-man is good and looks like a twink, but the man is 26. Not "next gen" at all.

>muh Rashford future GOAT
>muh Dembele future GOAT

name one skinny forward/winger niglet that has been close to top tier. Just literally name one.

cristiano ronaldo

moortugal BTFO

This. People were talking about him being the GOAT when he was 17.

Odegaard is shit in the eredivisie. Doubt he will become a legend

the real asian Messi plays for Cagliari
and he's a Best Korean

I bought him on fifa. GOAT

He is one of the most underrated players. He basically carries RB Leipzig all the time and has scored impressing solo goals. (22 y/o)

>tfw to intellegent too stay fit

>Dybala is 23 and will be Agüero-tier at best
He's already better than Aguero though.

Unironically Dele

kek'd
>rashford
>super talent
pick one

>22 yr old
cmon man, don't fall for the african ''talents'' meme

Messi and Ronaldo will even compete to who finishes his career first. They ll both be 40 and useless and they ll still keep on playing just so that they prolong their career more than the other one.

S A N E
J E S U S

future legendary player coming through

Dybala isn't even in the running. He's already 23 and only decent-good (at best).
Mbappe is 18 and a fucking nightmare to play against. Same for Dembele at just 19 (which he was getting hyped from even younger in France then moved to dirtmund).

Rashford may be good if he leaves united. But not on Mbappe/Dembele level.
Zlatan peaked late, which is why he's still playing at 35. And damn near dominating the same league lukaku is playing in.
He's American, his hopes are fucked. Best deal is stay the fuck away from burger soccer by playing in Europe and half assing any international tourneys.
This. Sane with more development could be one of the best wingers in the world. And Jesus will be the reincarnation of R9. Screenshot this.

Agüero was better than him at his age.

Pogba

>mfw French NT has already won the next wc
Rest of the world are you even trying ?

He'll peak a bit late but when he does he'll be unstoppable

Yea idk how people think dybala > aguero. Aguero was a more prolific striker at dybala's age.

Neymar

If they don't burn out playing the ACON then you'll definitely be one of the favourites

Dude that's a meme. Stop.

Dybala isn't a striker though. He's a nine and a half, a la Roberto Baggio.

I think this Dybala, Mbappe. Dybala scored the legendary goal of the gate of the Barcelona. Mbappe is cool also

It's a fucking Mbarm

I Hate myself cause of this, but... Neymar is fucking amazing.

>Zlatan peaked late
No, he's always been one of the best strikers in the world, but he's never been the best striker in the world

If Zlatan and Robben hadn't lived in the same age as Messhit and Penaldo they would have been considered GOAT. But now were stuck with this meme rivalry

neymar will win 2018 world cup he is gonna be remembered has the GOAT, not messi

>they are all manlets
R E A L L Y makes me think

stop trying to jynx us

Zlatan is a legend, but I don't think he would be rated as highly as Robben simply due to the fact he has an awful goalscoring record in knockout CL games.

The Glutes