When is the race war going to start?

When is the race war going to start?

Is that Bernie Mac in the background??

The nigger magic (negromancy) has made him immortal

It’s not so much going to be a war as it will be a day. I.e. - “Cleansing Day”

Man I hate fucking niggers

If you're anything besides white, you've already been fighting the race war for about 15 years.

If you're white, you'd better take up arms, because the genocide talk is ramping up. The niggers and islamist faggots are coming en masse and they want your house, your food, and your daughters for the raping.

I'm not sure, but when it does start the whites are going to win. We just have to kill all the brainwashed whites first.

why

Half of the whites will join the nigs and the mahounds. They don't think. They want the extinction of whites

>race war
Again with your Jewish fantasies, Mr. Shleppler?

>race war

memetastic. there will never be such a thing.

white people will probably always be the 'dominant' race on earth simply because we have the best economic lead in our countries. doesn't matter how many immigrants come over, their cultures and educational backgrounds are years and in some cases decades behind. in a few generations they'll catch up but that's all they can do, perpetually be catching up. the west got too much of a headstart in the 19th and 20th century.

twenty years ago
you lost

March 5th

Soon, very soon.

They smell bad and they're dumb

Theyre wearing suits. Its ok. They look harmless

i seen african guys do this at school the girl probably feels uncoftable so doesn't say shit the black guys all grop her the girl acts like its okay cos doesn't want to make a fuss

slowly end up being "friends" with them

one day they rape her or they fuck her

seen it happen a lot

Parasitic black culture that dominates crime statistics, which starts from being genetically different resulting in cultural incompatibly. If you look at the numbers, the black race is a massive burden to white people. The media portrays them as the good guys while the numbers blatantly say the exact opposite, and the extreme amounts of dishonesty irritates people

ITT:: little insecured bitches..

Werent you fags supposed to kill Antifa too? What happened? Did your balls drop off?

Lmao pathetic

how does the media portray blacks as the good guys

Fuck honkeys. Kill them all.

They did kill antifa. They drove a car towards a fat bitch and gave her a heart attack, remember?

Those niggers are so black when they get in the car the oil light comes on

>black male, white female in half of all current movie
>all superheroes being turned black
>rappers glorified as great philosophers and not drug using retards
>news networks straight up lying about black crime
The list goes on.

> 1
> all Antifa

No wonder everyone knows you dumbasses are retarded.

You guys are just a bunch of shit talkers, you wont do shit and your friends wont do shit. You will bitch everyday here on how you hate niggers and wont do a damn thing but just fap to black threads or traps.

Carry on pathetic faggots

These guys just hate the fact that no one wants them anymore. So they blame others BECAUSE they are pathetic cucks

>black male, white female in half of all current movie
Name 10 current “movie” where this is the case
>all superheroes being turned black
All? Name 10
>rappers glorified as great philosophers and not drug using retards
Provide specific examples of someone important comparing a rapper to Aristotle

Honestly I wish all the niggers would just kill themselves. Such a worthless fucking race. There's like a 20/1 ratio of niggers to blacks. I don't mind blacks. But niggers gotta go.

You already lost the "race war".

non-muslim niggers, spics, and muslims will wipe each other out before the white man suffers.

They were chanting jews will not replace us

Give it time. Wait for things to get worse and for food to get cut off... blacks will get hungry, then they will get uppity.. and THEN war will come.

Only the government is keeping blacks from being driven from white culture. Remove movement; remove niggers

> (You)
>>black male, white female in half of all current movie
>Name 10 current “movie” where this is the case
Way to easy m8, I ain't taking this bait