Do you guys honestly believe Jews are bad people?

Do you guys honestly believe Jews are bad people?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Yep

/thread

ja

most jews are ok, but hasidic jews are awful pricks, just as bad as muslims

But why? Give me reasons

for all the fags who think Jews are bad why do you hate Jesus and Christianity

Yep

I think people haven't liked them for awhile because many would be cocky, and isolate their communities in a weird self interested way, trying to form a distinct society. Some of the stuff in the torah doesn't help either.

is there even a doubt?

Yes and I am a kike myself. Israel is nothing more than Saudi Arabia with slightly better-looking women. Nuke them both.

Honest truth...

I live in a part of the UK where I've never seen one. There must be some around, but I've never seen any with the silly hat or curly hair.

I honestly don't know why people hate them, but I kinda distrust them because there must be some reason why everyone hates them.

But I can't have a true opinion until I've met one.

Just the Israeli government

Theyre cheap as fuck with zero regard for other people. I work as a graphic designer and ive had numerous clients over the years. Americans, muslims of various nationalities, assorted asians, east europeans, west europeans, and jews. The jews, without exception, always give me trouble. They never want to pay, expect ridiculous deadlines, and take no responsibility for their own fuck ups. No other group gives me as much trouble universally.

Also once a little hasidic kid vomited raw spaghetti on me

Even other Jews can't stand the Hasidics.

Yes now gtfo you kike

people in general arent good or bad, the things they do are. typically jews do bad things, just like everyone else.

No. Like any demographic: some are awesome, some are retarded, some are horrible.

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Interesting how for nearly two thousand years Jews have constantly been exiled from societies. But they're all just antisemitic, right?

Really makes you think.

What do You mean by people?

>do you hate Jesus and Christianity
I hate the "christians" in America more than Jews

Like OP, I don't like them much either.
Isolated communities are a product of tradition. Like not marrying out of the religion. It's such a small community it's easy to concentrate them.
Have you visited both? You should. If you have an Isreal stamp you'll need to apply for another passport

lost

Seconded. Hasidics are the worst. Incredibly cocky, no humility, honor, or decency. Plus the rat-face.

My family is jewish and we look human, European-white normal. No one can guess I am a jew and it pains me to be associated with those inbred roaches.

i disagree

Yeah they can be a handful. I think the Holocaust really gave many Jews a sense of entitlement. Family is the same way and I never understand it. We all are upper middle class and when building my cigar shop it was a fucking nightmare when my dad stepped in because I needed to focus on another project. He drove off two contractors over some stupid shit.

APPLES FOR SALE!

HET YOUR DELICIIUS RED APLLES!

>and such a fair price!

It's true. I see the same thing with Amish though. Difference is the Amish will accept people in.

These fucktards piss me off. They live in the safety and comfort of america and europe while pointing fingers at other jews and saying they dont deserve a home- they should be at the mercy of palestinians- purely because there cant be an israel until the messiah gets here. These anti-zionist hasidic fucks are the embodiment of everything people hate about jews

OY ITS SO HOT OUT HERE! VUT A DAY!

I'm a jew, and im chill, so no. some jews are, some arent. just like the rest of the world

OP is a jew

ONLY A FEW LEVT!! AT THIS PRICE ITS NO SURPRISE!

no its just that i dont know their culture

GET YOUR APPLE HERE! ONLY ONE DELICIOUS RED ORB LEFT FOR YOUR COMPLIANT LITTLE TUMMY

How much money do you get a week from the global Jewish conspiracy?

nazi tard are scapegoating them because they have no one else to blame but themselves for their failings in life

the blame the jews lot are a bunch of mentally ill faggots that should neutered

$13.23 and a rubber ball to play with.

(dis ma nibba)

SURE user, ILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT! VANT A NOSH? ILL SELL IT TO YOU FIR CHEAP. JUST 1, 00

No.
I believe that all people are bad people.

Of course not, it's just one of our silly Sup Forums memes. We don't actually hate anyone, you stupid nigger faggot.

MY FAMILY IS STAHVING. PLEASE BUY MY LAZT APPL

you definitely typed some words there...

>Do you guys honestly believe Jews are bad people?

Yes.

yes jews aren't humans

Most of them, yes.

Fucking win. How do I join?

jews
people

pick one

Your mother's vagina has to be jewish

I will but your Apple for 1,00.
Here take my Chinese Yuan

They wear the uniform of Zionism while protesting it.

ive never met a jew in my life
i have no idea what theyre like

i know theres this whole theory that they control everything and that white people are victimized, but i dont like that line of thinking because its the same thing that black people have been saying

Can't I, like, fuck one and catch it? Or marry it?

People are bad people. Species is a mistake.

jews control the media, banks, entertainment and academia. all of those institutions are pretty fucked up. leftist rail against the 1% but they don't realize it's the jews who are the 1%.

only a teeny % of jews are successful , most like you are lazy parasites on welfare or running jew scams

Israeli jews are literally gutter tier bottom feeders. Normal jews aren't a problem, just like normal christians or muslims. It's the fuckers that take nationalistic pride to the extreme that are the cause of all world problems.

"european" jews like you are a mongrel, mixed race...They are a mullato people...especially ashkenazi which are coloreds with a lot of african blood

If you want to know why people hate jews you have to really consider the possibility that most of them are cocks.

fair enough user
enjoy a picture in my misc folder

Their music is shit, that's fo shoa

filipino faggot here
Yes I hate them.

right on the shekel

Jesus clearly was the son of God, not some fucking dirty sinful Jew.

No. The Jews are lovely people. All they wanted to do was live, be productive members of society, wherever they've been. Yet, they've been cast out everywhere for purely unjust reasons. Sure, they make some money by making small loans, but what's wrong with that?

9/10 meme, enjoyed reading

no one cares what some peepeeno nigger thinks

I don't understand why people have a problem with Hasidim, they're the best Jews

this is the gayest thread ever

you're a fucking retard

i don't believe in judging large groups of people based on something they were born into. i prefer to form opinions on individuals based on their actions and the content of their character.
in my personal experience, i've never met a jew who i thought was a bad person, and i think judaism generally teaches good lessons. but i also recognize that my personal experiences represent a minuscule sample size.

is it because you don't believe in G*d? is that why you hate his people?

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

idk what this guy is on about, but crypto jews scare me because they blend in then they betray you? idk. Worked with a jewish guy in sales once. He stole my sales script / "sales pitch" and then complained to the manager that I was going off script. Fucking jews. Dated a jewish girl. Seemed super into me. One day i think we should break up. me oh okay. are u sure b/c i don't go back after wards. her yes. Texts me later says she's horny. Say i cna't help her b/c we broke up. she fucks some dudes i get upset and go to talk to her then she calls the cops. jew bitchz. also jew girls will try to make u stop before they orgasm.. wtf?

lol either read a book or kys

holy shit consecutive dubs of truth

OP you got to try harder talk about how the holocaust was fake they hate that. u are the guy from earlier right? going for the ban?

>or all the fags who think Jews are bad why do you hate Jesus and Christianity

Christianity is about 180* from Judaism. Islamism is much closer to Judaism.

Also, no such thing as actual Judeo-Christianity. Made up term by Jews to bind/blind the Goyim

don't hide it OP, we know your a Jew. Were not fucking idiots. Going directly to Sup Forums and trying to find out if the jew is still hated is like going out on MLK street and not being shot out after you make ape gestures.

Yes.

I think more stupid than bad. Their costume is pretty terrible, one step up from rag head

The whole "we're god's chosen people" thing is damn annoying

jews killed jesus

guns existed too

No. They are just defending themselves against dangerous anti-Semites terrorists.

Orthodox Jews are fine. It's jews like George Soros and the Rothschild that are openly satanic.

Not bad just sneaky