Computer gaming noob here. I am trying to get into gaming on computers but am currently strapped for cash...

Computer gaming noob here. I am trying to get into gaming on computers but am currently strapped for cash. Does anyone know of any good online games that don't require downloading etc that I could practice using the keyboard and/or mouse to game?

Other urls found in this thread:

portal.wecreatestuff.com/portal.php
adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/
aim400kg.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can play games for free on that N64.

It just doesn’t have enough gum to power the microprocessor. Get some double mint, and you should be good.

The N64 wasn't in relation to the content of the post m9. Appreciate the response tho.

N64 emulators faggot unless you want to play stickman games forever

RuneScape

Is that flash Portal game still around? I loved playing that when it came out.

Are they online user or need downloading?

Never really saw the appeal of it.

Just look for knockoff counter strike flash games. Or get call of duty and start with that, since it's really fucking easy to learn on zombies.

Fucking is as well...

portal.wecreatestuff.com/portal.php

adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/
Fallen London
any of the ".io" games

WASD must be pretty hard to get used to for a dumb console faggot.

I'll give these a go.

I was raised on consoles. Sue me.

Good old games is a nice start. Has Kotor 1 and 2 for free dollars.

Dude I learned that shit after 5 minutes in a game of tf2. Before that I just played halo and elder scrolls on xbox

It's just a time killer, and runs on any hardware

you should try out Fortnite. its like a free version of PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds and somewhat noob friendly

Why can't you download games?

Can you fucking read?
>good online games that don't require downloading
Do you think you play fortnite in a browser?

There is always the text based hitch hikers game. For free.

zombie squirrel attack, neopets

>no downloading

You're gonna have a bad time as a PC gamer, man.

His mom probably won't let him download anything.

I need to get my computer fixed so I'm practicing on a friends.

Ever since I beat Metroid 2 on 3ds I've been bored. What the f should I play now?

newgrounds
thank me later

You didn't even Google this shit first?

1) you done fucked up in your post. What DPI are you running? Not even what mouse you use?

2) you're concerned about accuracy for some reason. Why? MOBAs and 3rd person aren't necessarily accuracy driven. FPSs are and you'll need to play in game and slowly reduce sensitivity over time.

3) Google it faggot.

Not the OP, but darn that was pretty fun.

addictinggames,gamershood, transformice, everybodyedits

just download a fuckin emulator and take a trip to EMUParadise, plenty of old games to play for free

You can't download and install games? Are you like 12 and your parents have all the built in pc security on max since they caught you jagging off to hentai that one time you were 9 and didn't realize browser history was a thing?
>really brings me back

Google mouse aim training or just start here if you're lazy. aim400kg.com