Well guys, I'm gonna be a father. And i'm fucking scared of the idea

Well guys, I'm gonna be a father. And i'm fucking scared of the idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

babygaga.com/15-foods-you-didnt-know-can-cause-a-miscarriage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Well guys, I'm gonna be a father.
Being a father is easy. Being a dad is what's hard, and easy, too.

its okay to be scared, even the most prepared people are, and even the most unprepared people manage to make it work.

hope you didn't have any big plans tho

why? procreation is very natural and unless you're a nigger a benefit to the future of society :^)

Abort the baby, problem solved.

sorry to hear you contracted an std

>why

because procreation isn't what it used to be.

I just feel overwhelmed like I'm completely unprepared for it.

Tried to convince her into doing that. She doesnt wanna go through with it.

yes, you said that in the Op. and we already addressed that. but as long asyou didn't have some big dreams that you hadnt started, you're going to be okay.

you got a job tho right? a place with a room for a kid? wats the sitch?

Is a father ever really prepared? Humans adapt best when life comes at them fast. You'll find a way, user.

No, the bumper sticker goes the other way.

yes ive got a job, a place, but no insurance.

You may be right, thank you

car or health? id invest for sure. i mean whats the big issue right now?

grind pills

Ive got car insurance. No health. Biggest fear is not enough income to properly support a family.

Pills?

Fucking cavemen had babies and didn't manage to fuck it up. Just youtube how to raise a child

>Well guys, I'm gonna be a father. And i'm fucking scared of the idea.
Scared? Now multiply that by 100 and think about how the mom-to-be feels.

But both you and your little sister will get past this. On the bright side, she may even have tits when this is over. Imagine how jealous the other girls in her junior high will be.

well they say it costs 233,610 dollars to raise a child from infancy to adulthood. thats about 1081 dollars per month. so yeah if you don't have 1000 or so dollars being put into savings each month, theres your sign.

you're really not helping us help you here OP. is the baby going to live with you or thegirl? does the girl want child support? does she have a family thats supporting her / shes living with? what kind of job do you have, how much do you make, are you in school?

you gotta tell us the whole story, otherwise al lwe can say is 'HURR DURR MAYBE YOU WILL FIND A WAY :D'

of the abortive kind, mix it on a jar of juice or something and use protection next time

Oh shit son. You dun goofed. Say goodbye to whatever free time you had. Your hobbies? Gone or cause for unending arguments with your baby mama.

OR get snipped.

Government jobs will take great care of you. My dad raised 3 kids this way. But understand that it's your life for your son now. And that's a beautiful thing.

Alright fair enough. I make $14 an hour right now 45 hours a week and go to school part time. I put up exhaust hoods in kitches and various kitchen installs for restaurants. She goes to school full time, works part time at chilis and makes money from tips. We both live at home currently, but are booked to look at some apartments next month.

>We both live at home currently, but are booked to look at some apartments next month.

Baby steps, user. (no pun)
This is the story of 90% of the world.

planning to move in together? do you want to do that? if shes a legally single mom shes elligible for a lot of benefits. my aunt for instance had three kids and got free schooling, free health insurance, tons of benefits etc. she lives with the husband, but they arent married so they get to make a lot. o ther places have stricter rules, like california say sthe dads not allowed to live within 5 miles or some shit and can't be paying child support. thats basically how blacks get by is the girls are encouraged to get pregnant young and live off of benefits.

either way, she could get college paid for and with some help from the parents actually complete college.

as for you, if you guys could /not/ move in for some time, and pass the baby around grandparents and such you could finish school as well and make more than 14 an hour to support your family.

This happened to me, I was nervous. He is now 15 months old and happy as fuck. You won't feel prepared, but it won't matter, you learn as you go. It's gonna be easy man, and very rewarding, don't get scared or run away from this you will enjoy it I garauntee it. Theres nothing like the feeling of coming home and having a little toddler running up to you with a gigantic smile on his face calling for da da da da!" and wanting nothing more in life then to spend time with you (outside of eating sleeping shitting ect...) It's really not a big deal. Just go with the flow.

Yeah we were planning on moving in together. We've been together for over 3 years now. Thats something we'll have to look into

very short response man, iwsh i could help further, but you don't seem to really want to dive in to the problem at hand.

good luck

Thank you for the advice. Congrats btw

Well I appreciate the advice anyway man. Thanks for attempting. Im just posting off my phone and I cant really get all my thoughts together at this point. We were planning on moving in together before the whole pregnancy thing so it just seemed like the right move to continue in that direction. We havent told either of our familys yet but im sure they'll both be very helpful in the situation, i just dont wanna feel reliant on them.

>hurr im not ready for babby
>better have teh secks lol
What is wrong with people? You literally did exactly what you're supposed to do to get a baby, probably repeatedly. What did you expect? Really, what the fuck did you expect? Now you're fucking scared that you've got the result you willingly worked for and you're looking for a way out? Grow up and deal with your stupid decision like an adult or kill yourself.

Look man, I knew the consquences, and Im not trying to put the blame on anyone else or look for sympathy. The only people who know about it are me and my girl and I just wanted to come here to vent about it.

>tried to convince the woman carrying my child to end said child's life
You're going to be a wonderful father.

It was a panicked option that I brought up to her. Obviously she wasnt gonna go anywhere near that. And im not the best person ever by far. But i've seen that its the wrong decision for both of us. Otherwise i would've made a thread about how to cause a miscarriage.

Father of teenage son here. Don't do it.

Options:

Encourage abortion
Move far away
Pay child support but never see child
Kill gf
Kill self

It ruins your life forever.

babygaga.com/15-foods-you-didnt-know-can-cause-a-miscarriage/

Think about every way you ever ducked up in life. Now's your chance to try and fix it.

FALCON PUNCH
A
L
C
O
N

P
U
N
C
H

Protip:
Dont punish, be a role model instead. In everything.

are you still married and living with the wife & kid?

When your kid fucks up ask them how they could have handled it differently

Solid advice. Thank you

lol trust me its ok me i was 17 when i became a dad, trust me you'll get a hang on it, now i have 5 kids from different girls.

It wasn't solid advice, faggot. He's telling you how to cuck yourself.

kek
I get it, I just have a dark sense of humor.
But honestly, this is completely your own fault, you have literally created a human life and it is 100% your responsibility. Clearly somebody as irresponsible as you shouldn't be a father, though, and since she doesn't want to abort then adoption is the best option. Neither of you should be raising a child, since you're both retards who accidentally got pregnant.
I mean seriously, it is so insanely fucking easy to NOT make a baby. The fact that there are still people who manage to do it by accident is just astounding, and shows how ridiculously fucking stupid a lot of people are.
I'd say kys but that would just fuck the poor child's life up even more.

>i was 17 when i became a dad
>now i have 5 kids from different girls.
and people wonder why our country is going to shit

Good luck OP. You got this.

news flash, hot shot: everyone gets a little scared

are you a nigger?

No one is ever ready for it, dude. The best thing you can do is make sure you have everything you need like furniture, some clothes, etc. and baby proof your place. Then, just do your best to be a loving amd supportive dad. Let him play peewee football or let her fingerpaint all afternoon. Be involved in what they do and what interests them.

Most importantly, remember that they're your kids and to not fly off the handle for little things. Best advice never given to my dad and I've taken note of that for a long time now. Some patience goes a long way and remembering to breathe and trying to understand child logic will help you deal with those stressful situations.

I have faith in you, OP. You can do it and you'll be a great dad.

Once you see that critter look into your eyes everything will be awesome.

Better get the coat hanger OP

>And i'm fucking scared of the idea.

As well you should be. Enjoy the ride.

I'm sure that the kid will be too once it is old enough to know you

Don’t be scared, its great... you will get to raise this person in your image, you will become as a GOD!!!

No im not. Girlfriend is tho

Thank you user.