Why did you stop watching RoosterTeeth b

Why did you stop watching RoosterTeeth b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovsVU6mktOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I realised how cunty they are.

I was bored of them just by hearing about them on xbox live. "I'm in rooster teeth" they'd say. Then the same person miraculously became a developer for Dice because he had seen war.

When they tried animating RvB. Barbara still a qt tho

Ray left

once i grew up and realized how shit their commentary is

They turned red vs. Blue into shit....... dont even get me started

same

tbh it was always shit. We just didnt realize it back then

this. plus it became this weird corporation that doesn't acquire talent, they just keep hiring their friends that aren't good at their jobs. the acting, both voice and IRL, is shit, the writing is shit, the animation is shit. they churn out low effort content and they know it.

it's really just funhaus and TBFP for me.

still praying for lewd leaks of most of their employees tho

Still watching them. Have an AH video playing on the other monitor right now.

i'll still watch occasionally but its no doubt their golden years are behind them

This is now a Barbara thread

Continue

This and RWBY. I remember watching the first three episodes when it came out, thinking it was absolute shit, then finding out there's a lot of people out there who unironically think it's good.

never confirmed if this was her, but seems close

Rage Quit just didn't do it for me anymore.

I could see it.

bro just get past the shitty animation, RWBY gets realAF after awhile

I followed him to his twitch

They got popular around the advent of youtube and internet videos. Once lolrandom videos lost their charm, so did Red vs. Blue.

Everything else they've ever done is complete shit. It's a mystery they still make money.

I'll accept this

The lips look similar

> I can only dream from here on out

I've been getting into Sugar Pine 7 lately and It's growing on me. Y'all should give it a shot.

>tfw you remember this bullshit and Pure Pwnage

youtube.com/watch?v=ovsVU6mktOw

Real niggas watch cow chop.

This

I remember being curious about it just because Monty Oum was heading it. Then in an interview he said he forced the staff to watch episodes of shows like Naruto and DBZ to get an Idea of what he was going for.
Dropped on day 0. From what I hear I made the right call.

Around the election when they wouldn't stop talking about politics and showing just how little they know.

this x9001

dumping dunk

Kinda grew out of it. It feels like the new stuff isn't really my kind of humor anymore, but even then it's generally good quality. I don't think they're necessarily bad, but I subjectively dislike their content.
Also this

When they added loads of shitty new shows and a bunch of paid content. I almost dipped whenever Achievement Hunter became a Let's Play channel, but I decided to give it a chance

They became more corporatised, and distant from viewers - they seem to be pretending to like eachother, a sinking ship being systematcally replaced every year, achievement hunter are almost gone completely.

Not too shabby. Keep em coming

holy shit these are the worst fucking photo shoped images ive ever fucking seen. kill yourselves

Never got into it.

i stopped playing halo

Fuckin' this

Autistic Minecraft let's plays every goddamn week

Ray left

Shitty shows like RWBY, x-ray and vav

Overall quantity over quality

The OG crew stopped making creative content like their skits

Trying too hard to turn whatever Gavin and "the lads" said into overpriced merch

The state of RvB

Meg

What else am I missing?

Uh, I stopped watching RvB because it wasn't funny anymore. They were trying too hard with the plot.

This happened like... season 3? So like a decade ago. There's like 13 seasons of that garbage.

they're just not that funny anymore. the golden era was like 2012 - 2014, and they haven't really topped the old minecraft, gta, rainbow 6, worms, etc. Ray leaving was the nail in the coffin, Jeremy comes off as an unfunny man child and should have stuck to making minecraft maps. the highlights now a days are when someone mispronounces a word. SP7 and some Cow Chop occasionally aren't bad, but I guess I've mostly just grown out of it all.

When Fails of the Weak stopped being Jack and Geoff.

I still watch RvB, but more out of obligation and tradition than anything else. Hard to say when exactly I stopped liking it. The last season I really loved was 8, but each season since has had a lot of elements I've liked. I guess 15 was the first real disappointment I had, but everything wrong with 15 was almost completely offset by that one episode where they explained what the reds and blues had been up to since season 13. And even that was tinged with a bit of sadness, because I think I rather would have liked that whole escapade as season 15 instead of the one we got.

jesus christ theres 15 seasons? i stopped when they tried giving it a serious story. dunno which season but it was when they moved to halo 3

When they became cunty, bitchy, and lost their edge. They've become stale. Michael and Gav are older, Michael has a kid, he's starting to calm down. Geoff is becoming old, so he started calming down too. Without Michael, Geoff, or Gavin, the rest is pretty much nothing. Ryan has nobody to bounce off of. He was pretty much like a sidekick to the above threes comedy. Ray left. Jeremy can't fill the void. Jack is a whiney little bitch. Everything worth doing has already been done.

AH is practically dead. Funhaus and Cow Chop are where it's at. Even though Cow Chop seems to be kinda dying out slowly. Funhaus is still running pretty strong though.

nah son
that's an internet fucking classic

I see a lot of praise for funhaus. never cared to watch em but gonna check them out now

none of their shits good anymore, rvb should have ended at season 13, the fitch season of rwby has failed to capture my interest, camp camp season 2 was a bit of a disappointment for me. its just not good anymore

Holy shit i didnt realize it was people from inside gaming. thats a fucking throwback

Lindsey is an unfunny fat bitch who just keeps getting fatter and more unfunny and yet people ride her dick all day

they're goddamn professionals

plus they're all dreamboats

This.
Monty Oum was a god at what he did.
Rooster Teeth was circling the drain before they got him.
Once he was on board, we got three absolutely glorious revived seasoms of RvB. RWBY was introduced, and Monty's effect was felt everywhere in Rooster Teeth. Shows emulated his style in animation and story.
Then he died, and the spark was lost, and RT fanned the flames of his fading bonfire as furiously as they could, but to no luck.
Even RWBY is fading, and RT fucked up the brilliance of Monty's effect on RvB royally.
RT was funny the first few years, then began dying. Monty revitalized them when he came on board.
Now, without him, they are rapidly headed downhill again.

Not a weeaboo, after season 5 of RvB, I lost interest. Until a friend showed me season 10 episode This One Goes to 11. And I recognized the style from Monty's Dead Fantasy and other work.

Now. Trash me if I have lied in a single word.

SP7 is possibly the best show on YouTube at the moment.