Sup Forums, why not vote for Gary Johnson, libertarian candidate

Sup Forums, why not vote for Gary Johnson, libertarian candidate.
>pro-weed
>pro-gun
>governor for 2 terms
>for term limits
>accepts global warming
>leave it up to the states for planned parenthood
>wants to restructure the federal reserve

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.foreignassistance.gov/explore.
dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/exclusive-david-koch-pledges-millions-to-gary-johnsons-presidential-bid/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/19/gary-johnson-disputes-koch-funding-rumors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the don is better.

SAY THE SLOGAN

There's no brakes on this train!!!

because i did my protest vote in 08 and 12 for paul
this time i have a candidate that can win that i like
trump

just wait for some reddit migrant to call him a cuck because he doesn't have deportation squads planned

>be Gary Johnson
>get elected
>walk in the whitehouse
>"Look at the ceilings, Martha. We finally made it."
>"Sure, I'll take that $10m 'gift' and do you a favor, but just this once."
>it becomes the same shit all over again

No, you fucking retards. Trump or bust.

Fucking cuck has no plans for deportation squads

He just polled at 10% nationally & we still have 4 months

What is this ceilings meme?

no fucking thanks gary is a faggot for trying to spoil this when trump is opening the door for future outsider candidates to have a chance

>pro mass immigration
fuck this nigger; listening to him speak was painful in both voice and message

>Why not waste your vote

I'd rather compromise on an imperfect candidate than de facto waive my right to vote in protest

I don't give a shit whether #NeverHillary fags vote for Trump or Johnson. Just take the votes away from her and Trump will smoke Gary.

Regardless Trump will smoke her for this email business.

>guaranteeing Clinton's election

yeah no

>be Donald Trump
>get elected
>have no idea how government works
>try to acquire funds from Mexico to build a wall to keep Mexico out
>realize Mexico doesn't have money to give

Libertarianism is great as a philosophy.

The party is a joke, dominated by "lifestyle libertarians" who are basically hippies with slightly worse music taste. It's awful.

Screencap this: by November, the Libertarian Party will have been rocked by defections, state parties split and all the other shit that lolbertarians are infamous for doing.

Because I'm against all of that except guns and weed. I'm just smart enough to know that it's not worth destroying our country to smoke a plant. The time will come when weed is legal, the US isn't ready for it right now anyways.

>We're living in the Weimar Republic and society is rotting in record time, but hey this guy's cool with weed and gay folk

that's nice, he'd make a great mayor somewhere. Or the governor of an irrelevant shithole state.

Same thing has LITERALLY happened to Trump. He isn't even IN the white house and is already taking large scale donations and he HAS THE MONEY TO FUND HIS OWN CAMPAIGN.

YOU RETARDS WERE RUSED ONCE AGAIN. OBAMA RUSED EVERYONE IN 2008 AND 2012, AND FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME EVERYONE GOT RUSED AGAIN.

>realize Mexico doesn't have money to give

How about all that foreign aid that we send every year, or the billions of dollars wired from Mexicans in the US into Mexico?

>be (You)
>post on Sup Forums
>have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>try to make an intelligent reply
>realize you're fucktarded

>open borders

Supposedly, the US GIVES them enough money to pay for it. And there's the trade imbalance. Most of it is private profit, so the government doesn't have it, but it could tax it. Pretty much like a tariff on their end. And the US can do that on their end too.

There he is

Give me a pro-secure borders libertarian candidate and we'll talk.

Good thing you typed in CAPITAL LETTERS
so I could make sure LOUD AND CLEAR THAT YOU'RE RETARDED.

kys

So you would have Mexico send us back the money we give them in aid to build a wall to keep them out? Well aren't you just a genius.

I don't understand why people can't comprehend that Mexico doesn't have to sign some giant check to pay for the wall. If they don't comply we will stop all money transfers to Mexico. Then they either choose outrage from their own citizens or pay 1 "small" fee of $10 billion. If that doesn't work we cut off federal aid as you said and use that money to build the wall.

C'mon /pol! Can't you just #FeelTheJohnson even a little bit?

i will be just like last time

>wants open borders.
Nope.

Go to bed Rand

Mexico recieves roughly $135,000,000 annually in foreign aid from the U.S. according to this beta.foreignassistance.gov/explore.
Donald Trump estimated his wall would cost $8,000,000,000. I'm seeing a bit of an issue on depending on foreign aid.

Open borders

>looks like a bird
>pro-open borders
>funded by the koch brothers
>wants a VP who is a RINO
>Is a RINO himself
>wants to force christian bakers to make gay cakes

>pro-weed
so is trump, to an extent
>pro-gun
so is trump
>governor for 2 terms
trump's been a businessman his entire life
>for term limits
so is everybody, you think any politician is stupid enough to say they want somebody in a position for as long as they live?
>accepts global warming
Global warming is grossly exaggerated
>leave it up to the states for planned parenthood
so will Trump
>wants to restructure the federal reserve
so does Trump

So same shit, except Trump has way more experience in life and is way smarter and a much better strategist

And a HELL of a lot more charasmatic

>pro open borders
just as bad as bernie or hillary

Didn't actually receive any funding from the Koch brothers. Was an empty claim. You obviously can't read, neither him nor his VP are running as republicans.

forgot one
>won't ever win
i've voted for the guy before too.

>VP is a fucking liberal

Fuck of Johnson lover.

Well I guess this is just a conspiracy theory than : ^ )

dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/exclusive-david-koch-pledges-millions-to-gary-johnsons-presidential-bid/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/19/gary-johnson-disputes-koch-funding-rumors/

>Implying its not damage control

>dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/exclusive-david-koch-pledges-millions-to-gary-johnsons-presidential-bid/
Even the source you provided states Koch denies the claim.

I just lived the last 7 years in Mexico.
The Mexican upper class has more than enough to pay for the wall. Believe it.

Hell Carlos Slim is the 2nd richest man in the world and he is Mexican.

>Implying Koch would openly tell people that he is funding libertarians now
While we are at it Bill Clinton didn't have sex with Lewinskey because he said so

So you're telling me that you want to tax the rich in another country when we can't even tax the rich in our own. Good luck with that.

I've voted for him before, he got like under 2% of the popular vote, no votes in any college. Would vote for him over any other candidate, good luck on getting anyone to vote for him.

>Koch decides to fund a libertarian and tells people about it
>Koch is ashamed to fund a libertarian
Pick one

Because it's also pro-wide open fucking borders.

That and because he doesn't stand a fucking chance.

He just got run over in the debates a couple hours ago. Watched it live, got the only boo of the night.

He'll lose in 3-4 ballot. He's only ahead by single digits if you take into account the people who didn't vote because they were cheering on austin Petersen.

>all of the fags trying to rationalize this thread

20/10 OP.
Good Bread.

>damage control

control this.
that's trump with david koch just a few months ago.

Don't forget Benghazi

>pro weed
>accepts global warming
No.
Just stop posting here.

any electoral that votes for him is just stealing from trump. Johnson has absolutely no chance of winning. Plus half the shit you listed applys to trump too

He's like the lamest guy running for the libertarian nomination.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

feel the johnson!

Well if that country has been exploiting us for decades, all Trump has to do is threaten them with...well just threaten them. This is basically war-starting bull shit sending millions of your CRIMINAL class to another country because 1.) Mexico is insanely racist and hates the Mexicans that mostly "flee" here and 2.) because it saves them money and might even make them money because we keep dumping aid into Mexico.

You are fucking stupid.

A multibillionaire does not need the money from bribes..

This election is too critical to just hand it to Shillary
Please do not put us at the mercy of that evil woman, Trump is the only one that can beat her

We could cut Israel's foreign aid and the wall would be paid for in just a few years.

Pack up the bags boys, we're truly #stumped on this one

Because he has no realistic chance of winning.

Voting Libertardian gives you right-wing hipster cred, but it actively helps Democrats win the election.

>$8 trillion
broovs

See his performance tonight? Swearing up and down, calling this all a sham and how he wont get elected. Kept pushing for people to support local elections and work outside government to fix things.

He really got the crowd going, kept running over to Petersen to hug him and joke with him. Throwing his arms in the air clapping as hard as he could. Guy 100% needs to stick around, but just tweeted he wont even be paid to if gary wins, but "hell yes" to Petersen

>pro weed
Stopped reading there.
Go suck a bag of cocks you stoner faggot.

You're right, i'm now a #JohnsonFeeler

God damnit thats too strong. Too bad the meme is wasted on a literally who candidate.

Oh, would you look at that. That's strange. Hm.

Gary Johnson is the only candidate I could imagine voting for in this election.

>trump brags he's strongest ally on Israel
>libertarians talk about pulling out troops and cutting aid
>libertarians are bad guys and jews
Not Perry? McAfee? Petersen?

basically this although I voted for gary johnson in 2012 I secretly hate anyone who doesn't vote for trump this election

You can't be a dick to them though

Their brain shuts off if you try to guilt trip them because "you'll hand the election to Hillary Clinton"

Just remind people they don't actually hate Donald Trump more than Bush, Romney, and McCain, make them realize the media just lied to them for 12 months.

I notice you don't mention his nonexistent border policy.

if the guy really intended to make libertarians win this election he knows his name is toxic to most americans

>muh israel

getting a little insecure there ahmed

Literally wat...I'm for cutting aid and pulling out troops and i'm Ahmed? We sent arms and aid to middle eastern countries....

>He just polled
they thought he was Arte Johnson

>Sup Forums, why not vote for Gary Johnson, libertarian candidate.

Because I'm not an idiot who is going to get tricked into helping Clinton get into office.

Libertarian con jobs will not work. We're on to you scumbags.

(L) pull about 40% from Dems. If they actually won a state it would prevent 270 and force the house to vote, which is republican.