How do I report an anonymous drug tip if all I have is a screenshot from snapchat, I know the guy in real life too

How do I report an anonymous drug tip if all I have is a screenshot from snapchat, I know the guy in real life too

Mind your own business instead, rat.

Snitches get stitches.

Kill self

quit being a bitch snitch, and maybe someone will actually like you

>go to gas station
>ask to use phone
>all police (not 911, is not an emergency)
>say you have anonymous drug tip
>give tip

Seriously, its not that hard. The police don't need proof, your tip gives them probable cause to stop the person and search them.

>get overheard by druggies buying smokes at the gas station
>rape

NARC!!!

>not be retarded enough to get overheard by 1/2 the gas station.

12 YEAR OLD IDIOT!

Nigga who cares its drugs there are plenty more out there besides this one dude no matter what or how much he has

Who cares about the drugs?

Fucking KYS you snitch

Somebody butt hurt because I'm ok fucking someone over? Too bad cock sniffer.

Yeah, except we're dealing with 16 year old weed dealers from the suburbs so nothing is going to happen besides a slap on the wrist and a bunch of empty threats over Snapchat.

>16 year old weed dealer fags detected

Go ahead and snitch, but remember karma is real dude. Shit will blow back on you one way or another. Or get you killed depending on who you fuck over. Have fun looking over your shoulder.

32 actually. Don't sell any drugs. Know people in the game though. Snitching is a good way to get yourself fucked up. Never know what dumbass teenagers are capable of. And it's never really anonymous. If you live in a small town, word will get around.

The police will probably warn the dealers before anything is ever done OP. Naive to think otherwise.

Don't, have him ruin his life if he wants to

What a scumbag piece of shit. Do the world a favor and eat a bullet.

Yet you really, really wanna make that anonymous drugtip to fuck over a 16 year old Get a fucking hobby or something, negro.