Where all my doll fags at?

Where all my doll fags at?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Gwen_Tennyson/1
diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html
aliexpress.com/item/65cm-Real-Sex-Doll-Anime-Realistic-Life-Size-Full-Body-Sex-Doll-Metal-Skeleton-Inside-Love/32837491528.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure all three of you are around here somewhere

bump

Where did you get that little cutie.
Friend needs to know... for science.

moar please

Overexposure killed the doll interest here. If only Gwen Fag could have contained himself

are there any quality sex dolls out there without metal skeletons?

What about the the guy with blowups

been busy

They went to the kindergarten

why would you want that?

This is despicable, and in order to report this I want to know exactly what this thing is and where one could buy it and for how much.

he likes fucking ballistic gel

I've only had one so maybe it was just the one I got, but the skeleton's movements didn't feel that natural and it was extremely stiff

More just curious than anything though

LURKING

do you have any of Gwen in diapers?

then i better not tell you

they need to be stiff so you can pose them, but the get loose over time

I'm not into diapers, but some of the other doll guys are

Where do I find more? Google image search comes up with nothing.

Dang, I'd love to see her in them. If I ever own one i would probably just make her wear that. That's the best doll i've seen so far.

i post non nude pics on my twitter@ thedollguy and you can find some here rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Gwen_Tennyson/1

sorry. she is really cute

Please post the one with her on the bed with all the money, or the one with her dabbing it make me kek every time

too freaking cute

Ah thats the one i was looking for
is still good though.
i think the money one i was thinking about she has a book in her hand aswell

Facials please!

I came here out of curiosity, this stupid shit just turned me into a doll guy. I want 10 and I will turn my home into a house of creepy doll-related horror. I feel bad for the EMS guys if i ever have a heart attack or something.

oh this one

These two pictures are the only reason i even open doll threads i fucking love them

LOL

glad you like them

Are those dolls supposed to resemble children?

found it here

who cares

Best in my price range (if any). Under $500

No they resemble a fruit the CIA teams brought back from their expedition on Europa back in the 70s after they'd cracked the technology recovered from Roswell.

i know some people with this one diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html

and i want this aliexpress.com/item/65cm-Real-Sex-Doll-Anime-Realistic-Life-Size-Full-Body-Sex-Doll-Metal-Skeleton-Inside-Love/32837491528.html

In that case I'll take two, please!

she sure is

>come into thread thinking im going to see some of those new busty muscle toned amazon dolls I seen in /jp/
>just a buncha fags
God damnit

is this what you want?

That one is OK, would cum on abs from titfuck/10.

then post material, bro

I mean seriously you all had a literal arsenal of fuckdolls to pick from and you pick the small ugly ass ones?

>have the option to go black
>and the ability to go back
and.. what?

What are the BJs like? Does the mouth part feel good?

i think they are cute, but I'm happy there are dolls for you too

Not really, my doll has the insert angled upwards so its on knees only. also most of them are only like 3-4 inches deep. sounds like enough just for some head but then you realize your cum has no where to go in the vacuum your cock creates and it hurts a bit

Do you know what happened to catdoll? Their site is down and i cant find any mention of them.

Like, there are even dolls out there so you can live out your orc raider rape fantasies. Who wouldnt want to body paint their cock green as you mating press smash this shit?

they have a new site

Any hints? I didn't even get any image search results.

Even if you did just want all the animes at the same time you can even settle for a Miku as she does this weird knees together feet apart japanese thing on your god damn face or your dick as you play that old ass po pi po pi po song she sang like 15 years ago

Where can I order this doll. I wIll post so many pics fucking it

And come the fuck on, who wouldnt want to put their genitals to rest between these every night?

.shop

flat is justice

EMS guy here, will gladly steal half your dolls

Thx

do you have a doll?

Used to own a realdoll b4f9 about 8 years ago. Currently have a 140mm ish big boob tpe doll I got from 1amdolls but the knees and hips have deep cracks in the tpe. Sorry, no pics and also leaving work now. Thanks for these threads!

learn to solder

So out of morbid curiosity....
Are you sexually attracted to children and if yes do the dolls keep you from acting on those feelings?

not really, but sometimes, i like loli tho. i would never act on my feelings, with or without the dolls

I really want to but one of these. Where can I?