Has anyone seen another person's asshole IRL other than during sex? Has anyone seen yours? Tell your story

Has anyone seen another person's asshole IRL other than during sex? Has anyone seen yours? Tell your story.

you've never goatsed your girlfriend? oh wait, sorry, this is Sup Forums

kek, bait worth replying to.

Of course, pretty much every gf I've ever had for more than a few months, current included, I've at lest eaten their ass, and done anal with most of them. Some of them have eaten mine.

cavity searched by the feds wasnt fun

As kids, my friends and I used to play doctor all the time and examine each other's dicks and asses as well as assholes--normal curiosity and part of growing up.

As an adult, once at a group of guys skinny-dipping...one of them bent over a little too far.

Also, every now and then, some old guy in the locker room at my gym will do the deep bend at just the 'right' moment.

Story please, especially what they did to your anus

When I was 12 I locked my friend outside of my house while we were playing around.
He had the idea mooning me through the glass slide doors in an attempt to gross me out so I'd let him back in.
He parted his cheeks and gave me a long look at his pink little pucker.
Needless to say, I locked him out more often.

ass

See the assholes of my wife, ex girlfriends, at a strip club...some white girls and some Japanese girls butthole...so yes I have seen many assholes in my life

An old creepy doctor wanted to stick his finger in

kek

During my entrance physical for the military, had to do like in OPs pic. The funny part was that the doctor wrote a note about some sort of irregularity or problem, but the only word I could read was "anus." The rest was in illegible doctor writing.

>Bit over a year ago
>Selling drugs and making $$$
>Get pulled over by cops for driving like a fuck at 2am with a mate
>Phones and car searched, handcuffed and taken to the station
>They make us bend over, grab our ballsacs and cough
>Feel weird bc into traps and have shaved my asshole
>Cops face filled with disdain
Wouldn't recommend being arrested

I'm a nurse. Of course I've seen countless assholes.

Were you hard?

Was it done in groups too? That must have been embarrassing.

If you were bending over how did you know he was looking with disdain?

Medifag here see assholes all the time. Not a thing anymore.

I worked in a restaurant and this black guy told me he was gonna show me something in the freezer, he goes in first and I don't notice his friend recording, I go and he's just there bent over with a literal afro anus looking right back at me. The video was seen by someone who then complained to the restaurant and they both got fired

top fucking kek

We lined up in groups but had to go behind a screen individually for the spread. It was so anonymous it wasn't a big deal. But the really weird thing is when I was discharged, the medical officer on my ship, who I had gotten to be really good friends with and shared a mutual respect, had to examine and then jam his finger up my ass. That was fucked up. That's the Navy in a nutshell.

I'm an ER nurse so yeah every day i see butt holes. Usually with things like deodorant bottle caps stuck up them. P.S. don't put things up there unless it's designed to.

My gf had a patient yesterday who stuck a #2 pencil up his dick. Do you see a lot of that? Can you tell if they're Sup Forumstards?

>with my best friend
>been best friends for several years
>approximately 7 and i'm 18
>over this passed summer he was staying over at my place
>still live with my parents
>it's about 3am
>he's sitting on my futon and i'm at my desk
>we're playing video games and i have to go shit
>"hey bro i gotta go take a shit"
>"sounds cool have fun"
>as i'm about to go upstairs to the bathroom (we're in the basement) i get the ingenious idea to fart
>pull down pants and underwear
>spread cheeks
>loud boi exits my rear
>turn back to look at my friend
>mouth wide open and smiling
>i fall to the floor crying uncontrollably
>user.exe has stopped working
>struggle to breathe for a good 5 minutes on the cold basement floor

may not give any of you a chuckle but i look back on it as one of my proudest moments

>in b4 pedo accusations

he's also 18??

A real nigga would have taken a shit right in his face

You broke it up weird and it looks like your friend is 7 years old instead of being friends for 7 years.

I once bumped buttholes with a woman that I consider my brother.

he meant 17

quads... must be true

shouldve phrased it better honestly my b