Smartest man of all time. If he were alive today

Smartest man of all time. If he were alive today...

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-are-the-hardest-mathematical-proofs-ever
everything2.com/title/Nikola Tesla %3A Autobiography chapter 1
youtube.com/watch?v=DDwe2M-LDZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he would fap to traps.

>smart
>became a recluse
>fed pigeons all day
>had a nervous breakdown when his favorite pigeon died

Made shitty cars and has yet to turn a profit.

he refused to accept atomic theory and denied the theory of relativity til his death

He'd turn the earth on and wipe away the scourge of technology

well i guess he'd be a btard then

>Smartest man of all time
I don't know if he was smart, but man could Freddy Mercury sing

RIP Burt Reynolds

Mike tyson?

kek

Science was easy back in tha day, son.
quora.com/What-are-the-hardest-mathematical-proofs-ever
>pic related

not to mention the first mathematician to prove the new quantum mathematical theorums. If he were alive today he would maybe be good at one thing. Or just mediocre at a few.

Humanity is on level 999 and Tesla was a wunderkind on level 50.

Now, Einstein. Haha, you invent time as a dimension; you get a free pass to the top...for now.

Next smartest man will either define gravity, invent AI (nanotechnology included), break genetic coding wide open, or something along those lines.

>Tesla is Lorentz and Maxwell level.

smarter then albert
lul I think not

Science isn't harder now. It's just more garbled and Jewish. He was on a level no specialized Ph.D. can dream of.

Oh yeah, for sure. I read that in a research paper once.
"The proof for Fermat's Last Theorem was 'garbled and jewish'".

can't top the faggot who invented logic

Peasant inventor. Contributed exactly zero new theories to the scientific community.

he was a lying slav. you know the sort. the assholes that brag about their shit when you know they have no bag.

> i could have invented a death ray and wiped out mankind
> but i didn't

I liked him and brad delp of Boston

....you probably think the earthquake machine actually works, huh?

He was very, very, intelligent but Newton was probably the most intelligent person who ever lived.

Tesla's supposed autobiography:

everything2.com/title/Nikola Tesla %3A Autobiography chapter 1

He would zap to traps

>Newton was probably the most intelligent person who ever lived.

> believed the bible was literal truth
> spent his entire life trying to reconcile the Book of Revelations with current history to prove the End of Days was near
> fought with Liebnitz over who invented Calculus first
> died a virgin

smart guy. but he never once saw Babymetal perform live.

No way. Sure newton has a good fig recipe but tesla is a fucking car

He never did get any pussy, if he was alive today he would probably be on Sup Forums jacking off to traps.

Babymetal sucks dick. I can make better music by throwing shit at a bug zapper

I want to put Feyman, Einstein and Hawkin in a hyperbolix time chamber

The reproducibility crisis in academic papers is astonishing. The supposed back bone of science. Tesla was a true genius standing tall above the intellects of all around. Today any genius is routed to some corporate profit chain and wasted. It's all about money, hence Jewish.

Nah, just get some DNA. Then go Clone Army: Operation Zero Day.

How bout that sweet, sweet, cybernetics too? Oh boy, Borg-stein.

> Feyman, Einstein, and Hawkin in a Time machine though.

> i could have invented a death ray and wiped out mankind
> but i didn't

because he fucking died you pleb.

This guy gets it

are we talking pre chair or post chair hawking? b/c im all for it, but i don't wanna smell a shitty diaper all day.

individually we are getting smarter but overall the average person is dumber than 100 years ago

funny, how neither of those hypos have been fully proven...

just sayin...

At the turn of the century,. Tesla had already invented, built and made fully functional the ability to power objects wirelessly. Something that current man kind still cannot do..

So, I'm gonna have to disagree with you.

>If he were alive today...
he'd be one of us and not invent shit.

and yet you don't. you could be rich. instead you sit in your ivory tower with a handful of shit and a clean bugzapper.

what's that shitty movie where guy goes into the future, and people are watering crops with gatorade?

b/c smart people have one child, rednecks have 7 so the world is full of idiots.

>> i could have invented a death ray and wiped out mankind
>> but i didn't
>because he fucking died you pleb.

so, he said that thirty seconds before he died? or was there some other reason like, oh, i don't know, he was talking shit?

if he has an ivory tower to sit on, then he's rich.

that's the definition of that saying.

dumbfuck.

Idiocracy? I saw that on tv years ago, never thought i'd become a reality

no you fucking cat fucker, it was known he was working on it before he died, and it was unfinished when he died.

therefore, if it was possible to build the death ray, he couldn't because he died before he could.

jfc this is simple logic, and i feel shitty that i had to break it down into two paragraphs for this fucking paste eater.

yes. ty.

me nigga!

>reproducibility
This is an existential crisis, based off the uncertainty of all relative systems. Basically claiming since we don't know the entire layout out the universe we can't make absolute claims. But, that's BS because we have TV's, rockets, nuclear reactors, and fucking medicine.

>basically everything else you said

Unfounded pessimistic hysterics. You knock corporations but they fucking gave us computers, cars, planes, phones, your boys' small tighty whiteys.

Get a grip on REALITY. And this might appeal to you: Reality is more unfair than humanity.

You might wanna get triggered by the universe privilege and prove flat earth.

Smartest person to ever exist was Euler

Idubzzz?

Yeah and Jesus turned water into wine, so I'm gonna have to laugh at you.

Dead people are always overly revered.
Lets go with living brilliance.

Bahahahaha
AKSHUALLY we can't know anything at all and you're a dummy. Sounds pretty Jewish

than and yes.

Selling your patent to make a LOT of fucking money for the time, only to spend the rest of your life bitching and crying that the guy that bought it made it into a giant business, kek.

Dude was such a fag also, hah..

Wrong, shitstick.
That would be Isaac Newton.

Haha obv post chair. As in like in chair -> to future -> back to past. Cyborg Usain Bolt Hawking

Living autism. Constant failures when it comes to space travel, trying to regurgitate old scientific ideas and constantly failing. His tesla's could've been produced by whoever, they just chose not to do it because there wasn't a market for those things. He made a market for 'em with his advertising, good job on that. Those cars are extreeeemely unreliable btw. His AI bullshit is a complete scam, the only demo he made, the AI played dota players in the most bullshit matchup of all time (players were only able to use one very specific hero, only a few items and weren't allowed to leave to other parts of the map) which is fucking hilarious, sine better AI existed for nearly a decade now and that demo was supposed to be a demo for all their years of work in machine learning.

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE HYPERLOOP:
youtube.com/watch?v=DDwe2M-LDZQ
That shit was theorized many decades ago and now he's trying to grab it, despite the fact that it's morbidly impractical and physicist are laughing at his autism, despite that fact however, Musk still found himself a fucking audience of scientifically inept hippies and politicians. Sigh...

If his solar panels are the way he says they are (which, if we look at his record is a very slim chance) that will be the first great thing he's ever done and will truly cause at least a small technological revolution. I'll give my hat off to that if he succeeds.

At the end of the day, he's a businessman able to convince people his meh quality shit is some type of technological revolution and makes good sales to naive idiots.
At the end of the day, that's what he is. He was originally a businessman that sold relatively crappy software to companies for insane prices back in the day and that's how he made his money.
A genius in business and market - a shill in science.

Free energy?
(((Shut it down)))

kek

We can do that now. It's called induction. It's just not efficient enough to be considered practical. Also markets are jews.

>rednecks
That's a strange way of saying blacks, browns, and yellows

Flying cars that run on free energy

hahaha, the delusions

Under fucking rated/checked

> kids trying to be smart