According to this german tabloid Ronaldo paid $375k to some sloot he raped to keep her from talking

according to this german tabloid Ronaldo paid $375k to some sloot he raped to keep her from talking

spiegel.de/spiegel/cristiano-ronaldo-vergewaltigungsvorwuerfe-gegen-real-star-a-1143401.html

>paying three hundred thousand dollarydoos for an hour of sex

Teenage girls would probably beg Ronaldo to take their virginity and he pays for it?

lol germans are so butthurt they resort to making up fake news

>spiegel.de
that's actually a decent source wtf this shit is true

probably paid her $375k because he couldnt get it up AS HE'S GAY AS FUCK CLEARLY

>raped
>paid 375k for an hour of sex

pick one desu

Spiegel.de are pretty much BVB fanboys, so I doubt it

this is as true as the 1969 moon landing.

>took him 375K dollars and hour to get hard in front of a woman

More like he paid that money to the media to put out disinformation about him being straight.

That was probably when he went gay. Women are just too expensive.

This.

I literally wouldn't stop fucking eastern yuro teens desu senpai

>he'll never rape your boypussy for free
Why live?

pressfag here, this story has been known for some time, probably true, but nobody will touch it here

this isn't latin america though

and yet you are making up shit about Ronaldo

Argentina got raped by Germany a million times and our press never tried to invent some bullshit about your players being rapists

>pressfag here

AKA guy that reads all the tabloids and gossip media.

He payed 375k to keep a girl from gossiping that he couldn't get his 4 inch penis erect because he's gay

>paid
>Raped

I don't get it, did he rape her and paid her to shut up? Or did he have sex with a prostitute and paid her extra not to talk?

>payed

>you
I don't work for Spiegel
I didn't make up anything
You have no proof it's made up
If you have a problem with Germany get therapy or something but fuck off with your conspiracy bullshit. I know in Latin American people go as far as to kill each other for missed penalties and own goals and general football butthurt but this is uncommon in Germany.

I hope CR7 sues spiegel.

the story is true, sorry your hero is a rapist homo psychopath

t. Spiegel

>ronaldo ever touching a women with his golden peepee
>true

pic Juan

>all this butthurt
maybe you do really work for them

I think the hardest he ever gets is when there's a tap-in in front of him

>hurr you can't hold me accountable for Spiegel
>but I can hold you accountable for shit that didn't even happen in Argentina (it happened in Colombia)

First I'm a country, now I'm a news magazine, what will I become next?

he's probably repressed as shit and tried to convince himself he could be hetero with this girl, but you can't fake it so he ended up raping that poor little girl like badr hari breaks his anus in morocco, then he paid 375k to stop a lawsuit

wouldn't surprise me if there are more cases, this guy is dangerous and should be in jail

a rapist

t. missifag

All the greats rape. That's nothing new.

I didn't hold you accountable for anything, I just explained the differences in culture. In Germany no media outlet would start a crusade against a football player because he scored against a German team, to even come up with such an idea you would either be retarded or live in a society in whch something like that is actually feasible. I just picked the more flattering choice for you. But I guess if Higuian wasn't such a choker Spiegel would call him a rapist and probably a murderer now, right.

I'm actually a Real Madrid fan but rape is too much, even for my club

t. Weimar Republic, Post WW2 Deutschland, Merkels Brain and first person to settle east of the Rhine

Not gonna lie, Madridista here. This is hecking hilarious watching Ronaldo get in trouble. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy play any more games.

>$375k

he'll probably make more in the incoming lawsuit to Der Spiegel

LOL

What's up with all the butthurt and defending Penaldo in this thread?

Spiegel is a valid source, they wouldn't make up things like this if they didn't have credible information or evidence on this.

>Spiegel is a valid source

laughingwhores.jpg

What do you know about our press, José? Go pay your bills before you open your mouth again.

victim name has been released:
Manuel Peter Neuer

>Spiegel is a valid source, they wouldn't make up things like this if they didn't have credible information or evidence on this
pressfag here again, I can confirm

hope he ends up in jail

why are ronaldetes in denial? it happened it's okay, the bitch clearly was happy with the agreement, plus she probably orgasmed

>Cristiano
>Fucking woman
Pick one.

why should I pay the bills when you already paid for them silly kraut?

Trips of truth confirmed

he raped her, it's different, rape is about hate

wow this is incredible, I would have never guessed this is how ronaldo's career would end

>Has test tube babies
>Dances the YMCA in yachts with his scantily clad buddies
If this even happened the """""woman""""" has a penis

>portugal named an airport after a rapist
lmao

LOL
this is why you wait until they are dead and the dust has settled to name things after people

>Le avoid 150M euros man
>Le rape and pay 25000 euros man
>Le only score penalties or against ten in a corrupt club man
>Le win an Euro finishing the group stage in third place and avoiding the final man
>Le adopt a kid from a mulata and buy a rented vagina man
>Le visit Moroccans between game and game man
>Le one league in nine years man

>prepare your anus

This a fake story designed to salvage his popularity in the Middle East. The gay rumours were starting to hurt merch sales

>spiegel
>decent
no

>spiegel
>tabloid

meanwhile on goatchan:

>CR7 rapes woman
ONE OF US

based

germany is too left

no, you just try to bomb the team's bus lel

>shitskin insecurity is off the fucking charts YET AGAIN

contain your fucking inferiority complexes for fucks sake. if a portugese newspaper made the same accusations about Neuer, nobody here would give even a fraction of a fuck BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING PORTUGESE lmao

Spiegel reporter detected

Was it a boy?

Until you discuss macro-politics and economics, when you are far-right

No. A girl.

Der Spiegel is a left leaning news magazine, BUT they usually don't just make stuff up and thoroughly check their sources, so the accusation might actually be true desu....

she got the cash come on, Ronaldo had sex she money
it's a win-win situation

I don't think that paying that much money for a little sex is a win

You and what dick?

Doubt they would let a muerto de hambre like you touch them

>in 2017, what used to be called a "one night stand" is now rape
>sjw feminists and purity-spiral virgin right-wingers both agree

win her silence tho
maybe she was underage tho

>begin morning with story of Ronaldo using padding to make his package look bigger and being rejected
>few hours later he monstrously raped a young woman and paid her 375K to be quiet
Who are we to believe?

noone would have known who he was in vegas at that time and maybe even now

I think we can be sure that there was an accusation and maybe even that he paid her money for whatever reason, but there is no way we can go as far as assuming he did actually rape her

wtf i hate penaldo
im a #liomissile now

It's possible to rape even if you have a small dick.

Being brown the Vegas Police probably looked him up and confirmed it

I thought the timing of the stories was peculiar, though, west-wing tier consecutive leaks

>german tabloid

was the girls name Bayern Munich?

Define small

how can they know it was rape and not just him having sex with the girl and paying her to keep her mouth shut?

xD: the news

The girl didn't like it

then the girl was the one who snitched?

should go to jail for breaking the deal

why is his son black?

Check inside your pants for the definition.

I'm a grower, not a show-er

north american mom

well, he raped neuer recently

son of Islam

They are. You might disagree with their overall political expositions/preferences, but they aren't the kind of news outlet that pull stuff out of their ass.

>thread hasn't got one /TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU/ in it

i'm disappointed in you Sup Forums

>for whatever reason
rape, for example

>Ronaldo had sex with a woman
Stopped reading there.

>In the agreement Ronaldo is referred as Mr. D and the woman as Ms. P.

Let's get this shit started

>Mr. D

kek

>Ms P(enis)