AMAZING INTERVIEW WITH PROTESTER

youtube.com/watch?v=24xXP-3eR_w

Holy shit, who let this kid near a microphone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjQnN8L3pXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WANT MOAR SEX TRAFFICKING!!

really this guy might be austic.

I think his brain just broke as soon as the camera started rolling. Where did he even get sex trafficking from?

Poor dude probably autistic

Think it's that or he's an average anti-Trump guy? I honestly can't tell anymore.

They probably thought that because he could reasonably dress himself, he might also be articulate

He's like a moving TV set with CNN and MSNBC as it's only stations. I feel bad for kids who make fools of themselves without really knowing it.

There's obviously something wrong with him. Maybe he has a super feminist single mom or some shit. Single moms are usually the worst. That's why I kinda feel bad for these white guys who go out there and stand around like total cucks. There getting played like fiddles by every "anti white male" establishment out there.

>"we are here to represent North Dakotans who want sex trafficking"

You must feel bad for a lot of anti-Trumpers.

The pause after"sex trafficking" was way too long kek

I think it was for the audience to ask, "What the fuck?"

>we want sex trafficking
>eternal pause
>TRUMP IS HITLER

i swear to god

It really depends on their age. The kid in OP sounds rather young. That faggot you posted has to be over 20.

The face he makes when he says the sex trafficking bit is glorious
>mistakes were made

>Klein

typical litany of bullshit fed to him by msm and sjw's

>another group that he's mistreated...
>Why is Trump bad for North Dakota? Trump is bad for North Dakota...
>not peaceful things

I knew of some kid who talked and wrote like this, he was in a slow school.

And his vote counts just as much as yours and mine.

>Trump doesn't care enough about veterans
Literally how are these opinions formed? Like where do these thoughts coalesce? Trump has done more for veterans than any other candidate. Shit, the only thing Hillary has ever done for vets was let them get mortared without support.
Fuck anti Trumpers. I hope Trump comes to Western Washington some time so I can get in a scuffle outside the rally

This country absolutely needs political literacy tests as a requirement to vote. Its flabbergasting...

sounds like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=SjQnN8L3pXE