youtube.com/watch?v=uwOq8zB-ido
youtube.com/watch?v=aKFZjZPxkys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The funny thing is the writer was some white cuck from Portland

>jesus was black

WE WUZ CHRIST AND SHIT

WE

Boondocks was produced by nogs though.

I love that cartoon, it's amazing satire aimed towards the Black community in an attempt to get them to pull their heads out of their asses.

>>pic related was a quote from Huey on the FIRST EPISODE
woah thanks for the fucking news op
why don't you get in a time machine and go back a fucking decade and post this thread so it can be relevant to real life?
fucking nigger faggot

This.

>Why can't you make your own show instead of stealing all our shit?
>We did
>Oh, well, I like it, well done.

Gosh I'm such a Nazi.

Why do both niggers and Sup Forumstard alt-right cucks hate Ronald Reagan so much?

Just try watching this scene without laughing your ass off.
youtube.com/watch?v=uwOq8zB-ido

>black people dreams about dropping "Truth bombs" causing the public to chimp out
You can cut the irony with a knife.

"Hail, Caesar!" was unbelievably red-pilled. They even duped George Clooney into satirizing himself.

Forgot to mention, uncle ruckus. He hates niggers and says it all the time. He praises white people. Here's a quote from episode 2
>"White people gave us jobs and opportunities, and what do we do to thank them?"

BOONDOCKS IS ON JEWFLIX WATCH IT
ITS THE MOST RED PILLED SHOW EVER

Amnesty.

Dunno, I save most of my presidential hate for LBJ and his Democratic welfare welfare plantation.

Refer to

you just gotta throw a chair desu

>Redpilled shows
Person of interest until season 4, then turned more into sci-fi, still good though

This

youtube.com/watch?v=aKFZjZPxkys

Stinkmeaner is based beyond belief

There is nothing more blue pilled than black appropriation of white things. Red pilled is accepting problems with yourself and your people, it's about self responsibility that is utterly lacking in our weakness positive society. The first step is acknowledging problems, only then can you overcome them.

The next is accepting the noble truths, first and foremost, life is suffering.

no it's a black american guy

Uh, it's a black guy

Why do niggers want to post on Sup Forums so much?

Reagan was a piece of shit and is why we have so many beaners. The government is probably lying about 9/11.