for me it's hemed

WE RUN THIS BITCH

Here btw

We're all /gulls/ here

>another plastic club into the eplel

*flys to the premierl eagle*

DA GULLS.

>Dat tasty Seagulls Vs Eagles avian grudge-match in the EPL next year

Swansea and West Brom too. The avian mini league we've been waiting for is here.

what pub we hitting up to celebrate lads? i'm at The Gym but I can meet at The Plotting Parlour when I get done spotting this beefcake.

Brighton, a seaside resort on the south coast of England is generally agreed to be the unofficial "gay capital" of the UK,[1][2][3][4] and records LGBT history in the city since the 19th century.[5]

Many LGBT pubs, clubs, bars, restaurants, cafés and shops are located around Brighton and in particular around St James's Street in Kemptown.[6][7] Several LGBT charities, publishers, social and support groups are also based in the city. Brighton Pride is the largest Pride event in the UK, celebrated at the start of August and attracting around 160,000 people every year.[8][9]

In a 2014 estimate, 11–15% of the city's population aged 16 or over is thought to be lesbian, gay or bisexual.[10] The city also had the highest percentage of same-sex households in the UK in 2004[11] and the largest number of civil partnership registrations outside London

>brighton is a gay city
>2 israelis play for brighton

oy vey

always thought you guys were memeing but damn 11–15% is a lot

i'd always assumed that at least 75% of most brits were fags

pretty much

For me, it's Oliver Norwood

Richie Towell is gonna make it. I still believe

towell? think he would be more suited to beach football lmao

Oh So Swedish here lads

AIDS must be through the roof. Reminder it is God's punishment for being a faggot.

Redpill me on the Gulls lads

Who /Club Revenge/ here?

Faggots.

The Legends Hotel for me, la.