Trump stole his famous slogan from a Video Game

And this is why no one should take him seriously. You NEETs might find it awesome, based or whatever buzzword your facebook subculture has generated, but no hardworking, self sufficient American adult will support a video game playing clown against a real politician.
Expect a massive abstention rate on the republican side, when all real real conservatives will refuse to make the choice between a cheap entertainer and a corrupt democrat.

Trump is a walking comedy how, not a principled politician. All talk, no class, no action.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10317630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty sure he got it from Reagan you fucking retard

It was from Reagan. How can you shills be so low energy?

It was pretty satisfying to fuck that dude up. I kind of like Trump, though.

A

>facebook
>subculture
pick one

how is this an argument?

Did Reagan take it from the video game too? Because Trump based it on Reagan's "Let's Make America Great Again"

fail

just my $1

He had Platinum Rank in MGR:R. Trump is Pure Platinum;

Armstrong is a
>violent populist
>billionaire
>warmongerer
>promises to revolutionize America
>flips flops to get what he wants

Yeah no. Trump just copied this character thinking it would get him the best chance to achieve his selfish ambition. 2013, this coincides perfectly to when he got the delusion started.

>yfw mgr2 has a blatant trump reference

>hes the good guy

We in nihongo know whats up

you got btfo first post stop posting pls
>another canadian throwing a fit about america thred

>another Canadian
>Said the Albertan self hating teenager
If you hate this country head south.

Stop this, you're only embarrassing yourself.

>a game character uses the phrase similar to Trump's slogan
>he stole it guise
you have to do better than that, leaf

There are many implications in your post

strawpoll.me/10317630
Here's a strawpoll I have been posting around various boards. It seems there is an overwhelming support of trump.
You say nobody will support him, but the silent majority does.

I hate Canadians so fucking much. I didn't used to have any problem with Canada, but all these loathsome moose fellating maple niggers on here make me want to eradicate everything above our northern border.

No you retard, he literally got it from Reagan, that was the Reagan campaign's slogan.

You are discussing satire of that fucking slogan, you absolute fucking mong.

They are just scared of the liberals that promise that they will move to Canada. No hard feelings towards them.
I'd be scared too.

>being trolled this easily but paki shitskins living in toronto

come on just nignore them and they will go away

As a boy, I had a turtle named Bill. Like all turtles, Bill was a loyal friend. If we had not fed him, Bill would have been loyal. If we had struck him, Bill would have been loyal. Only when the colored man can make that claim will he take his place in society.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>leaf

Kojima planted the seed of Kek...the memes.

The memes jack, the DNA of the soul.

Fucking leaf

Kojima has had kek meme magic for years.

Seriously lets go over the list quickly of his prophetic like vision. (keep in mind alot of the tech he uses in his video games attempted to be based off realistic tech developed by darpa or in development at that time, atleast this was the case a few years ago.)

MGS2- kojima had to do a quick edit to the game because of how close the storyline runs to the 9/11 terrorist attacks. the government controlling the masses and how the media is used to portray the situation.

mgs3-Do people have loyalty to themselves their nation or their family? talks mostly about the horrors of nuclear war (his least meme game probable because its heavily inspired by rambo)

mgs4- NWO entire war economy is controlled through implants and various microchips. (game takes place mostly in the middle east(( this is like isis tier shit)) )

Metal gear rising- game is based fully around a mans role and morals and how he uses them, shifts over to memeology and the implications of memes, talks alot about ww2 (last time alot of power shifted in the world) and begins to have a mental breakdown trying to paint the usa as quasi-good guys who should have done more. (kojima butt hurt about hiroshima probable) alot of focus is put on a dirty us senator who uses his war contacts to spin the situation into his power. last boss fight of the game is vs donald trump.

A fucking leaf

STANDING HERE I REALIZE

So Trump is the best thing that can happen for the world? I want nanomachines.

wow, really makes you think, huh?

anyway, I'm a #cruzmissile now

Better yet, how about we kick out every piece of shit Muslim back to the shithole they came from?

Ahmed, that means YOU and your garbage family of terrorist sympathizers.

CSIS is watching.