Should I drink listerine to get drunk? And could I have a seizure and die?

Should I drink listerine to get drunk? And could I have a seizure and die?

yes to both

Listerine is okay to drink, its ethanol but the manufacturers don't produce it in undrinkable quantities. Alcoholics drink it all the time

sick bitches drink hairspray.

rubbing alcohol is cheaper and safer than listerine if you really want to drink it. it's actually not that fatal or harmful. you could probably slowly sip rubbing alcohol until you get a little buzz and that would be a lot safer than doing shots the way people do when they're drinking alcohol straight for fun with others and it would probably be safer than half a bottle of wine and a tylenol. that alone is really bad for the liver.

two shots of rubbing alcohol won't kill you or be THAT bad. listerine, however, has other chemicals that are pretty bad.

See you on the next Hospital thread asking medfags why you're so stupid

i used to drink it to get drunk as a kid but idk what the alcohol % is too be honest and i dont think its on the bottle. when i was 12-13 i would drink about half a bottle and it would get me drunk but not blasted, i would say its not worth it but you can try

i think the alcohol % is comparable to wine but its realy not good for you, just dont do it

oh god ur going to kill someone
humans cant digest isopropanol its toxic

why are there two of these threads?

anyway, it reminded me of something interesting. these products are made from synthetic alcohol. i looked it up and listerine is officially made from synthetic alcohol which makes it "halal".

there is a law in the US that all alcohol sold for human consumption must be radioactive. that proves that it came from a plant. listerine and rubbing alcohol do not.

i drink lots of rum. i looked it up because i wondered if it was exaggerated danger. it was.

don't ignore the "wine and tylenol" warning. one of the most common reasons people need a total fucking LIVER transplant is alcohol + tylenol mixed. i would recommend you google everything. that would take 2 minutes and you'd learn just HOW bad rubbing alcohol is and how much worse listerine is.

you really shouldn't ingest anything that instructs you to call poison control if swallowed.

they just say that to cover their asses.

go ahead, OP. on top of that your breath will smell great.

vanilla extract is your best bet if you're an underaged cunt. it tastes like shit but its just vanilla and ethanol so you'll be fine.

what does shit taste like?

> it tastes like vanilla essence

Are you an Alaskan Native?

It'll give you emergency-tier diarrhea for the next day and you'll taste eucalyptus for about 16 hours after the last drink.

OP,
What if I just did one shot?

You would end up in a emergency room

Dumb ass

You're a moron. I drank an entire bottle a few years ago and happened. One shot wouldn't be too bad, but OP will have an annoying eucalyptus taste for a while. Diarrhea from one shot probably isn't likely.

You drank a bottle and i'm a moron

I was feeling like shit but thanks for cheering me up retard xD

If you pour it into your ass you'll get drunk faster and you won't taste it. Yes, really.

This. I've been sober 5 years but have drank listerine and/or scope at times when I had no booze and the stores were closed. It works.

emergency room for "accidentally" swallowing that much listerine lol you're retarded

>rubbing alcohol is cheaper and safer than listerine if you really want to drink it. it's actually not that fatal or harmful.

This is not true at all. Listerine is far safer than rubbing alcohol. Listerine contains ethyl alcohol, which is the type humans consume. Rubbing alcohol is isopropyl alcohol and is much more toxic. You could go blind or severely injure your liver.

Cheezus where are you from? Why don't you buy some booze

You actually tried it
Retard, apparently you didn't win a Darwin award